Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014

Go down 
+24
Dave the Boss
James B.
mlotek
Mglaffas81
chewie
Boris2008
springozzy
Orion Crystal Ice
Lovecraft
iamrockerfun
nevermore
exact33
Gryphon-kl
Required Fields
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
corplhicks
manny
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
thejokeriv
Leatherface
DallasBlack
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18952

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:18 pm

Smackdown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:37 pm

The Following
finished Hulu's Monday Night Raw
Green Acres

On deck:

Big Bang Theory
The Millers
Are You Being Served?
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:47 pm

"Die Another Day" (2002) Pierce Brosnan's 4th and final Bond film teams 007 up with an American agent (played by Halle Berry) and pits them both against a crazed North Korean terrorist who wants to destroy the West with a solar satellite weapon.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gryphon-kl
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:41 am

Agents of SHIELD
Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:35 am

The Hidden (1987) -- If you can get past some inane stretches of gunfights and a couple logical fallacies, this is a really good sci-fi cop buddy flick which was a sleeper hit when it came out. It also beat Alien Nation for the original premise of a cop being paired with an alien to bring down an nasty xenophobe that takes human hosts. Unpredictable, whacked out, violent, and funny with some tight dialogue. Biggest problem is the climax, while exciting, is obviously cobbled together without much thought, and the ending is tacked on--the director admits to these being forced by the studio (the script had a downbeat ending). Definitely worth checking out; full movie on YouTube.

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:41 am

corplhicks wrote:
The Hidden (1987) -- If you can get past some inane stretches of gunfights and a couple logical fallacies, this is a really good sci-fi cop buddy flick which was a sleeper hit when it came out. It also beat Alien Nation for the original premise of a cop being paired with an alien to bring down an nasty xenophobe that takes human hosts. Unpredictable, whacked out, violent, and funny with some tight dialogue. Biggest problem is the climax, while exciting, is obviously cobbled together without much thought, and the ending is tacked on--the director admits to these being forced by the studio (the script had a downbeat ending). Definitely worth checking out; full movie on YouTube.

Good movie. headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:26 pm

Jason Becker:Not Dead Yet - A channel I had never heard of on Directv had this on demand. Decent doc about Jason Becker and his rise to almost fame, pulled from him just before he was to go on tour with DLR due to ALS. It's worth watching.

Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:10 pm

end - Sons of Anarchy Season 5
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:45 pm

Big trouble in Little China

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:10 pm

Cards vs Cubs

Cards offense was AWOL again. When we hit, we get no pitching; when we get pitching, we get no hitting. Under .500 now.

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:16 pm

Required Fields wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

Good movie. headbanger

Cool, I was hoping there someone else who knew of it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:33 pm

I actually briefly bring up the movie The Hidden in one of my YouTube videos. I discussed the band Shok Paris at one point in one of my videos, and briefly bring up The Hidden because they have a couple of songs featured in the movie.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Required Fields wrote:
I actually briefly bring up the movie The Hidden in one of my YouTube videos. I discussed the band Shok Paris at one point in one of my videos, and briefly bring up The Hidden because they have a couple of songs featured in the movie.

I totally forgot to mention that; brilliant usage of those two songs!
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18952

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:20 am

Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:43 am

Yesterday: Batman Returns

and then went and saw 'Amazing Spider-Man 2'
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:51 am

corplhicks wrote:
Required Fields wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

Good movie. headbanger

Cool, I was hoping there someone else who knew of it. Smile

And you have to love the Shok Paris song "On Your Feet" during the opening chase scene.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:52 am

corplhicks wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

I totally forgot to mention that; brilliant usage of those two songs!

Oops, RF beat me to it.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:12 am

Cosmos
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:30 am

Penguins vs Rangers
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:55 am

Three more episodes of "Supernatural" on Netflix. I'm about three quarters of the way thru Season 1.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:24 pm

I watched 'Frost/Nixon' excellent movie
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:03 pm

The Pittsburgh vs. New York playoff game.
Back to top Go down
Lovecraft
Metal student
Metal student
Lovecraft

Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:31 am

Major League
Gravity
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:38 am

Warehouse 13
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:54 am

24: Live Another Day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next