Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bring Me the Horizon-terrible false metal or amazing metalcore?

Go down 
+15
Stender
Wurthless
mc666
metalheaded
ultmetal
MetalRob331
Dark Horseman
Fat Freddy
Boris2008
ElectricEye93
ZombieHavoc
MetalGuy71
corplhicks
Orion Crystal Ice
Short-Fuse
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Bring Me the Horizon-terrible false metal or amazing metalcore? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring Me the Horizon-terrible false metal or amazing metalcore?   Bring Me the Horizon-terrible false metal or amazing metalcore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:13 am

S.D. wrote:
I'm pretty sure there was some heavy substance abuse (hard shit) involved when I met him, this was near the end of his run with Pantera.
Perhaps he's a different man now. Hard drugs can change a man...maybe he's just a regular guy who had a major problem? I know that I've been there.

PostSubject: Re: Bring Me the Horizon-terrible false metal or amazing metalcore?   Bring Me the Horizon-terrible false metal or amazing metalcore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:40 am

mc666 wrote:
S.D. wrote:
I'm pretty sure there was some heavy substance abuse (hard shit) involved when I met him, this was near the end of his run with Pantera.
Perhaps he's a different man now. Hard drugs can change a man...maybe he's just a regular guy who had a major problem? I know that I've been there.
Quite possibly, I've had my share of "issues" in my life where I'm sure I wasn't exactly a pleasure to be around. I've had mostly positive meetings with professional musicians over the years so the encounter with Phil kind of sticks out in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Bring Me the Horizon-terrible false metal or amazing metalcore?   Bring Me the Horizon-terrible false metal or amazing metalcore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:04 am

S.D. wrote:
I had the displeasure of meeting Phil once, let's just say I wouldn't piss on that motherf*cker if he was on fire.

What did he say or do that was rude to you?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Bring Me the Horizon-terrible false metal or amazing metalcore?   Bring Me the Horizon-terrible false metal or amazing metalcore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:26 am

mc666 wrote:
I've always read that he could be a real d*ck, but a bunch of us smoked a joint with him after a Superjoint show a few years ago & he was cool as hell with us
Was it a "super" joint? Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring Me the Horizon-terrible false metal or amazing metalcore?   Bring Me the Horizon-terrible false metal or amazing metalcore? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring Me the Horizon-terrible false metal or amazing metalcore?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3