Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013

Go down 
+28
jstate
Svengo
Ricky
metalinmyveins
Sutekh
Joe
MetalGuy71
James B.
DallasBlack
SideShowDisaSter
iamrockerfun
kmorg
nevermore
manny
Orion Crystal Ice
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
Leatherface
chewie
Gryphon-kl
Boris2008
Wurthless
shamgar75
corplhicks
tohostudios
thejokeriv
exact33
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:50 pm

Yeah, it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18952

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Smackdown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Duck Dynasty

corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:48 am

When Harry Left Hogwarts -- A quiet, sincere documentary on the final shoots of Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows. Huge fan of the books here, but not of the movies too much (except David Yates handled the last few exceptionally well). However, it's nice to see such an honest and disarming documentary with so many fly-on-the-wall shots rather than the usual enthusiastic marketing material that comes standard with Harry Potter features. Interviews with the cast reveal that most of them were already aware how limited their career potential could be after the films. Best part of this? Interviews are conducted with the secondary crew, such as hard hats, extras, painters, carpenters, asst directors, even the f*cking runner, and they're all highly transparent and engaging. You rarely get to see big-budget filmmaking stripped down to this. Highly recommended.

EDIT: Interesting; found out the runner was Gary Oldman's son. Total nerd too. cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:03 am

Emma Watson has nothing to worry about on the career front, she's going to be a big star.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:03 am

I Spit On Your Grave 2
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:23 pm

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)

And I'll probably watch Requiem For a Dream (2000) next.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Married...With Children
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:10 am

The original Faces of Death:

Saw the first five minutes or so of this as a kid and found out what true fear was. Revisiting it today, I can understand why. Laughable today, yes, but there's something about 1970's low budget horror that can get under your skin. Anyway, did some detective work on this and the sequels it spawned. The director of all five films did it to appease a Japanese studio and break into Hollywood. The latter never really happened. None of the crew were union and total creative control was at play. If no one here didn't know it already, 40% real 60% fake (allegedly). And yes, it was banned in several countries, but only for a short time--ban was lifted when a number of the sequences were unveiled to be fake. Most interesting quasi-snuff film in the history of exploitation cinema, if you ask me.

EDIT: forgot to mention that the director and his wife do a series of ongoing youtube videos called twojewsonfilm. You can see them through their website twojewsonfilm.com. He's a sharp guy, but his wife is so obnoxious (and possibly loaded) that I can't even finish a video.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18952

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:24 am

AM Raw
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:34 am

Hero At Large
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:35 am

Double Feature Saturday Night:

"Tourist Trap" (1979)

In this cult 70s horror flick, a group of stranded travelers find themselves at a run-down roadside wax museum known for its extremely lifelike mannequins. One by one they start to disappear before the secret behind those mannequins (which you'll figure out way before the characters do) is revealed. The movie starts off strong with some decent creepy atmosphere but falls apart as it goes along. This is the sort of movie where the main characters are such complete idiots that they deserve everything that happens to them. Very Happy Side note: one of the unlucky travelers is played by a young, pre-"Charlie's Angels" Tanya Roberts, and she looks absolutely SMOKIN' throughout.

"The Last Stand" (2013)

A Mexican drug kingpin escapes from U.S. Marshals in Las Vegas and heads for the border in a souped up sports car. Unfortunately for him, his path to freedom takes him right through a small Arizona border town where Arnold Schwarzenegger is the sheriff, and he and his small crew of deputies are not about to let the guy slip through.

This formulaic but fun shoot-em-up was supposed to be Ahh-nuld's big comeback flick following his foray into politics. It didn't do very well at the box office but I enjoyed it. Arnold's looking kinda leathery nowadays, maybe that's why the younger characters in this one do the bulk of the heavy lifting. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:27 am

If you favorite vampire film is Blade then this probably isn't for you. It is a good film though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:01 pm

Boris2008 wrote:

If you favorite vampire film is Blade then this probably isn't for you. It is a good film though.
Absolutely loved this one, was fortunate enough to catch it in the theater (it got a very limited US release). It was nice to see an adult vampire film again.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:56 pm

Oz The Great and Powerful

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:11 pm

John Carter

I didn't think this movie was nearly as bad as people made it out to be. Yeah, it's not perfect but I found it to be perfectly enjoyable.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:51 pm

tohostudios wrote:
John Carter

I didn't think this movie was nearly as bad as people made it out to be.  Yeah, it's not perfect but I found it to be perfectly enjoyable.  
I too enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:03 pm

^^ I haven't seen "John Carter" yet (I keep meaning to borrow it next time I'm in the library) but everyone I know who has seen it has said that it was not particularly bad, it was just not good enough to justify its $200 million budget.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:08 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
^^ I haven't seen "John Carter" yet (I keep meaning to borrow it next time I'm in the library) but everyone I know who has seen it has said that it was not particularly bad, it was just not good enough to justify its $200 million budget.
That's it exactly. Forget what you know about its budget and just watch it for what it is.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:20 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 The-Killer_b75e58a1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:43 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 BigBangTheory_S6_DVD_f
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:35 am

Breaking Bad.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:53 am

Midnight In Paris (2011)

Utterly charming, Woody gets the tone just right.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:45 am

S.D. wrote:
Midnight In Paris (2011)

Utterly charming, Woody gets the tone just right.
Great movie. I could relate.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:10 am

Saw Star Trek Into Darkness this weekend I thought it was a good movie but there was a block near the end where they took it from Star Trek 2 the Wrath of Kahn

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next