Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official KISS Thread Pt II

Go down 
+43
Wrecked Neck
MetalHeartMonsterMan
the sentinel
Eyesore
Dark Horseman
tul
ze_mau
DeathCult
Dave the Boss
mlotek
stpatrik
Metal Misfit
Runicen
Orion Crystal Ice
glassprison
nevermore
Lari
metalinmyveins
krokus
MetallicSeminarian
chewie
Vexer6
akeldama
Lurideath
Shawn Of Fire
Witchfinder
James B.
corplhicks
iamrockerfun
ZombieHavoc
Cliffy
bass63
exact33
brokentulsa
Boris2008
MetalGuy71
ElectricEye93
ultmetal
JBall_Z
Fat Freddy
manny
thejokeriv
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

Official KISS Thread Pt II - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official KISS Thread Pt II   Official KISS Thread Pt II - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 9:56 am

Yes, I think Paul has that kind of power over any new music that they make, while Gene has control over pretty much everything else in terms of merchandise and marketing. I think the last two KISS albums are golden so I won't complain about anything!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Official KISS Thread Pt II   Official KISS Thread Pt II - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 11:55 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Noone's discussing this nonsense? Gene trying to trademark the devil's horns?

http://www.antimusic.com/news/17/June/19Gene_Simmons_Trying_To_Trademark_Devil_Horns_Hand_Gesture.shtml

All I can do is just laugh about it now. Gene does what Gene does...

Quote :
Gene Simmons has once again defended his attempt to trademark the so-called "devil's horns" hand gesture.

The KISS bassist/vocalist withdrew his application to trademark the symbol in late June — less than two weeks after filing with the federal copyright office.

Most music fans slammed Simmons for the trademark request, saying the symbol has become ubiquitous and means different things to different people.

Asked by Canada's Metro if he is bothered by the negative feedback he got for trying to trademark the "metal horns" or "rock on" hand sign, Simmons replied: "You can't please everybody. Not everybody likes Jesus, either.

"Instead of worrying what people think, I just go my merry way and do whatever I want to do.

"If I could, I would trademark the air you breathe. Every breath. Yes, I would."

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Official KISS Thread Pt II   Official KISS Thread Pt II - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 12:30 pm

Hope kiss will release new material soon.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: Official KISS Thread Pt II   Official KISS Thread Pt II - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 7:53 pm

Hype video for Vinnie's Atlanta Kiss Expo appearance

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Noetic Effect
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Official KISS Thread Pt II   Official KISS Thread Pt II - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 8:18 pm

There's a Van Halen sponsored YouTube interview show where they talked about this .... they were hopeful, but very dubious. He hasn't exactly lived up to his word in years past, hardly just 'disappearing' after 1996.....
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28442

PostSubject: Re: Official KISS Thread Pt II   Official KISS Thread Pt II - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 11:47 pm

I love this clip from Beavis and Butt-Head...

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official KISS Thread Pt II   Official KISS Thread Pt II - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official KISS Thread Pt II
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26