Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best?

Go down 
+30
SAHB Healer
ZombieHavoc
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
EmoElmo
Leatherface
SpectreFate
Alex Dee Rokket
DallasBlack
Orion Crystal Ice
manny
nevermore
adrian
Witchfinder
Vexer6
ultmetal
Dark Horseman
James B.
Temple of Blood
jstate
corplhicks
mc666
Boris2008
Addy
MetallicSeminarian
MoonChild
kmorg
BearOnUnicycle
Grimmo
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best?
Anthrax (e.g. Stomp 442, Volume 8)
Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
Overkill (e.g. I Hear Black)
Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 7 ]
Nuclear Assault (e.g. Out Of Order)
Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Slayer (e.g. Diabolus In Musica)
Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 9 ]
Megadeth (e.g. Risk)
Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Metallica (e.g. Load, Reload, St Anger)
Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 5 ]
Kreator (e.g. Outcast, Endorama)
Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Exodus (e.g. Force of Habit)
Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
Testament (e.g. The Ritual, Demonic)
Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 48

AuthorMessage
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best?   Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:24 am

I went with Risk. Megadeth being my favorite of the bands listed, and all that. I actually enjoy that album, there are some great songs on there, and it is very will written. Second would be Anthrax, as I actually like Volume-8 and Stomp. They are the only 2 Bush era 'thrax albums that I do like.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best?   Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:21 am

Exodus got my vote.its a great album that Ive always enjoyed.Good Groove.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best?   Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:26 am

For my top spot, I think that I would have to say Exodus' "Force of Habit", Slayer's "Diabolus In Musica" and Testament's "The Ritual" would be interchangeable for my top spot, but with that being said, I will give the nudge to Exodus.

Of the albums I'm familiar with, I would probably go in order like this:

1. Exodus "Force of Habit" (Gary wasn't happy with the direction with this album, but I still think it's pretty damn good)

2. Testament "The Ritual" (This one is probably better than "Souls of Black")

3. Slayer "Diabolus in Musica" (One of my favs of the band, as I think it's their best effort after "Seasons in the Abyss")

4. Metallica "Load" (If Load were a double album, this album probably would reside in the two hole)

5. Overkill "I Hear Black" (I actually dig the stylistic change on this album)

6. Megadeth "Risk" ("The Doctor is Calling" is such a good song, so ranking might be a little inflated, due to my love for this song)

7. Anthrax "Volume 8" (I'm not sure this one should be at #7, but Stomp was so bad, that it has to be a few positions higher)

8. Metallica "Re-Load" (Weaker of the two Loads, but I think there are some hidden gems, like "Slither")

9. Metallica "St. Anger" (A production issue for me, and no lead guitar)

10. Anthrax "Stomp 442" (I loathe this effort, especially coming off what was the great album "Sound of White Noise")

I'm not sure if I'll ever get either Kreator album, as I'm not a huge fan, though I understand their importance within the scene. Testament's "Demonic" is the only album I don't have of theirs, as I just don't care for the death metal vox that Chuck Billy used on this album. I used to own some Nuclear Assault, but I don't have any at the present time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best?   Which of these longtime thrash bands perceived weakest efforts do you like best? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3