Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon

Go down 
+14
mc666
DevZor
tohostudios
Eyesore
ultmetal
DallasBlack
Shawn Of Fire
journeyman
bassman
Wargod
Lari
Temple of Blood
ZombieHavoc
MetalGuy71
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chilejay7
Metal novice
Metal novice
chilejay7

Number of posts : 94

New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon   New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:26 am

I just picked this up today. I hate the packaging. It took all of five seconds as I was taking out the first cd for it to tear. Good album, though.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon   New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:55 am

chilejay7 wrote:
I just picked this up today. I hate the packaging. It took all of five seconds as I was taking out the first cd for it to tear. Good album, though.
Opening it less like an ogre helps. lol!
Back to top Go down
chilejay7
Metal novice
Metal novice
chilejay7

PostSubject: Re: New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon   New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:01 pm

Eyesore wrote:
chilejay7 wrote:
Opening it less like an ogre helps. lol!

I'm working on that. lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon   New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 11:13 am

I saw a used copy of this cd in FYE the other night and debated picking it up. Worth going back for or skip it?

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon   New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:36 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I saw a used copy of this cd in FYE the other night and debated picking it up. Worth going back for or skip it?

I enjoyed it. Stu does a fantastic job with the older material. For me it was worth it just to hear that.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon   New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:13 am

DallasBlack wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I enjoyed it. Stu does a fantastic job with the older material. For me it was worth it just to hear that.

Same here. I pull it up on Youtube every now and then. Stu really nails the past material. I'd say worth it.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9890

PostSubject: Re: New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon   New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:55 am

I am getting this package for sure.

Will be visiting the historical city of kourion in july. A 30 mns trip by plane.

worth the visit.
Back to top Go down
chilejay7
Metal novice
Metal novice
chilejay7

PostSubject: Re: New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon   New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:38 am

It's definitely worth picking up. Stu is a great vocalist.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon   New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:51 pm

This was a real good DVD package. The show is awesome and doesn't pale in comparison to the Festivals of the Wicked shows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon   New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Iced Earth LIVE Coming Soon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2