Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release.

Go down 
+5
kmorg
QuothTheRaven
chilejay7
Shawn Of Fire
krokus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release. Empty
PostSubject: ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release.   ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:47 am

I know we already talked about this release before it was released but now i got it, the special digipack double cd+dvd edition and i just like to let you all know its amazing. The new singer can sing all the songs, that originaly had diferent vocalists, in a perfect way. From the first till the last song he is amazing. Also the band looks increible (check the you tube video please). This is a release that any ICED EARTH or power metal fans should buy today. I bought it for a very good price at WOW.UK (FREE WORLDWIDE SENDING COSTS AND no extra PAYPAL costs).
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release.   ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:56 am

http://www.wowhd.co.uk/ (HERE THE SHOP TO BUY THIS DOBLE CD+DVD FOR SPECIAL PRICE and free shipping).
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release.   ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:23 am

Picked this up for my son last week for his birthday (he's a HUGE Iced Earth fan) and he loves it! What he played for me sounded amazing...

Metal novice
Metal novice
chilejay7

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release.   ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:42 am

I got this when it came out, and I was really impressed. I had to check a couple of times just to make sure the singer was new because it sounded so good and he never misses a beat. There should be good things to come from the band.
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release.   ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:00 am

krokus wrote:
The new singer can sing all the songs, that originaly had diferent vocalists, in a perfect way. From the first till the last song he is amazing.

When Dystopia first came out, I thought that Stu Block sounded like a perfect combination of Barlow and Ripper. His mid-range has that same big, resonant baritone sound that Barlow always had and his high falsetto range has the same quality as Ripper's. I figured he'd be able to handle all of the past material with no problem. I need to pick this up.

That live video was great! headbanger
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release.   ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:31 pm

I am happy others like the new singer + this live album too. So much energy and cool moments during the concert. A real must have in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release.   ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:06 am

Listened to this on Spotify today, and agree: it is awesome!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release.   ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:15 am

I need to get this! Love live DVD's!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9874

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release.   ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release. Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2020 4:36 am

I picked up this cd last summer while on vacation near Kourion. One of the best and most energetic live performances imo.

Stu shines live.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6327

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release.   ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 9:33 am

Iced Earth is an incredible live band. Better than in the studio. Some bands need a studio to elevate their sound, Iced Earth actually benefits from the raw edge a live sound setting offers.

Having been a little tired of modern metal production, I've lately listened to a ton of live albums and recordings instead. It's a much more satisfying listening experience.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9874

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release.   ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 5:04 pm

Picked up Iced Earth's Alive In Athens 3 cds set. Can't wait to give it a listen.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6327

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release.   ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 6:40 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Picked up Iced Earth's Alive In Athens 3 cds set. Can't wait to give it a listen.
Best live album ever.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release.   ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 6:46 pm

Gilbert wrote:

Love that one. The intensity never lets up for the whole set. Such power.

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release.   ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ICED EARTH:LIVE IN ANCIENT KOURION amazing double cd+dvd release.
Page 1 of 1