Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bob Seger fans?

Go down 
+12
thejokeriv
James B.
Leatherface
exact33
Red Kitty
brokentulsa
akeldama
tohostudios
jstate
MetalGuy71
Shawn Of Fire
ultmetal
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Bob Seger fans? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Seger fans?   Bob Seger fans? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:43 pm

I love Seger but classic rock burned him out like 100's of other artists. He is playing in Fargo with Kid Rock I'll pass! But I'll be seeing Testament, Overkill, Flotsam & Jetsom, & 4arm on the 23rd.

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Bob Seger fans?   Bob Seger fans? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:12 pm

tohostudios wrote:
My favorite is definitely Against The Wind but I also really dig Stranger In Town.
Moreover, not being a fan of live albums in general, this is one artist where I think many of the live cuts on Live Bullet are better than the studio versions.

Thanks. I'll definitely check out the live album then. I love live albums from the 70's. They always seemed to have more 'heft' to them than the studio albums.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Bob Seger fans?   Bob Seger fans? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:39 pm

Check this out:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/Woman-who-was-in-coma-gets-to-meet-Bob-Seger-at-Palace/-/1719418/19720534/-/format/rsss_2.0/-/i8bel9z/-/index.html

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Bob Seger fans?   Bob Seger fans? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:07 am

I have Night Moves and both live albums on vinyl, they're great cranked up on a Sat morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bob Seger fans?   Bob Seger fans? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bob Seger fans?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2