Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FYI for Y&T fans

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FYI for Y&T fans Empty
PostSubject: FYI for Y&T fans   FYI for Y&T fans Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:02 pm

Just received this in my email from meniketti.com. Thought Y&T fans may enjoy this.

===========
CHAT TIME
===========
Join in the fun on the next Y&T ONLINE LIVE CHAT and communicate in "real time" with Dave, Phil, John, and Mike: FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 21 at 8:00 PM California Time.
We thought we'd try a Friday night this time to give everyone around the world the chance to stay up late or get up early and drop by.
We'll have a new chat server so those of you who bookmarked the last chat site will need to get the new location information. For details, see the sticky post in the web site DISCUSSION FORUM (at the top of the General category "Y&T/Meniketti Discussion").
http://www.meniketti.com/vforum/showthread.php?p=198345#post198345
The actual link to the live chat will be posted in the sticky note on the day of the chat.
WARNING: Y&T live chats aren't for the faint of heart. Smile)
For your convenience, here are the chat times around the world:
West Coast USA: 8:00 PM September 21 to 12:00 AM (or later) Sept. 22 East Coast USA: 11:00 PM September 21 to 3:00 AM (or later) Sept. 22
Europe: 05:00 September 22 to 09:00 (or later) same day
UK: 04:00 September 22 to 08:00 (or later) same day
Japan: 12:00 September 22 to 16:00 (or later) same day
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

FYI for Y&T fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: FYI for Y&T fans   FYI for Y&T fans Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:15 pm

Cool. Thanks man 🤘
Back to top Go down

FYI for Y&T fans
Page 1 of 1