Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013

Go down 
+28
David Panzer
Witchfinder
EvyMetal
CRIMSONMASK
T-Roy
MetalGuy71
springozzy
Boris2008
ShadowAngel
Sutekh
kmorg
Ricky
jstate
Wurthless
SpectreFate
nevermore
DallasBlack
Required Fields
James B.
SideShowDisaSter
thejokeriv
manny
iamrockerfun
Leatherface
Fat Freddy
exact33
tohostudios
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:52 pm

tohostudios wrote:

So his Best Director Oscar was well-deserved, eh?

Most definitely, as were the technical awards it won. The CGI bengal tiger was an amazing achievement.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Star Wars - THe Empire Strikes Back

Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:18 am

I just watched the Family Guy episode I Dream of Jesus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Aliens. Still one of the best sequels ever -and it looks amazing on blu-ray!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:27 pm

More March Madness scouting as I watched unranked Minnesota upset #1 Indiana.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:04 pm

Watched a couple more episodes of Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip, a shame this show only lasted for one season because it was marvelously written.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:18 am

Dual Survival
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:17 am

Alaska State Troopers
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:40 am

Over the last few days...

Saving Private Ryan
Haven't seen this since it came out. Forgot how good it was and how many "faces" were in it.

Galaxy Quest
Didn't think much of it originally, but watched it with the kids the other night and found it quite enjoyable.

Mea Maxima Culpa: Silence in the House of God
HBO documentary about Catholic priest sex offenders and the church's years of cover-ups. Sad and disturbing.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:23 am

Been slackin' on the film watchin' lately but I just borrowed a whole heap of movies from the library. Started with these two...

"Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" (2012)

This historical action/horror flick landed with a thud at the box office this summer, but I dug it. Obviously "AL: VH" is pretty much a one-joke idea but as long as you can get swallow the absurd premise you're in for some silly fun. The flick does get off to a slow start but once the serious butt kickin' starts around the halfway mark, you'll be rootin' for Honest Abe as he battles to save the fragile U.S. from vampire rule.

"The Gorgon" (1964)

In this Gothic horror entry from the legendary Hammer Films, a turn-of-the-century village in Germany is menaced by the snake-headed female demon from Greek mythology, who hides out in a spooky old castle turning anyone who looks directly at her to stone. Christopher Lee and Richard Pasco want to unravel the mystery, while Peter Cushing is the creepy old town doctor trying to preserve the monster's secret. Moody and atmospheric, but also very talky. At times you get the feeling you're watching a stage play instead of a movie. Not bad, but there are way better Hammer Horrors than this one.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:40 am

Modern Marvels: Nikola Tesla

For What It's Worth
New show on VH-1 Classic. 2 dudes from the Howard Stern Show go around and geek out to people's different collections. The first episode, they visited Jack White's Thrid Man music store in Nashville. It's overly nerdy, but has potential to be interesting.

http://www.vh1.com/shows/for_what_its_worth/series.jhtml

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12634

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:04 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

For What It's Worth
New show on VH-1 Classic. 2 dudes from the Howard Stern Show go around and geek out to people's different collections. The first episode, they visited Jack White's Thrid Man music store in Nashville. It's overly nerdy, but has potential to be interesting.

They seriously pad the value of stuff, but still an interesting way to kill 30 minutes of time.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:06 am

Last evening it was episodes 1-4, season two, Game Of Thrones

The baby dragons have been born, the zombies are sniffin around and there are alot of Kings laying claim to the Iron Throne.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:13 am

James B. wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

For What It's Worth

They seriously pad the value of stuff, but still an interesting way to kill 30 minutes of time.

Yea, the last 10 minutes where they evaluate the collections was kinda lame, but I liked the trip to the record store. It was interesting to see that Jack White does this stuff for fun, not profit. And yea, minus the commercials, it was a good way to kill 23 minutes of time last night. Curious to see where the next few episodes go.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:17 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

For What It's Worth

I saw this a couple of nights ago. It was entertaining enough but I'd probably like it better if it were hosted by someone other than Gary "Baba Booey" Dell'Abate... I can't stand that guy.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:20 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
James B. wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

For What It's Worth

Yea, the last 10 minutes where they evaluate the collections was kinda lame, but I liked the trip to the record store. It was interesting to see that Jack White does this stuff for fun, not profit. And yea, minus the commercials, it was a good way to kill 23 minutes of time last night. Curious to see where the next few episodes go.

I am one of those guys that dig rootin thru curio shops, antique/collectable stores and record stores. So it has intrigue somewhat. There are alot of shows with good premise but the execution ruins it for me. Hopefully this gets the kinks out before cancelation.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:20 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

For What It's Worth

I saw this a couple of nights ago. It was entertaining enough but I'd probably like it better if it were hosted by someone other than Gary "Baba Booey" Dell'Abate... I can't stand that guy.

Yea, both hosts are kinda douchy, but I guess they're looking for something to do after Stern finally fades into oblivion.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:21 am

Quote :
Hopefully this gets the kinks out before cancelation.

Remember, the show is on VH1 Classic, the home of Eddie Trunk. If he can stay on the air for ten seasons and counting, then I think Baba Booey should be safe for a while. Laughing very hard

Quote :
Yea, both hosts are kinda douchy, but I guess they're looking for something to do after Stern finally fades into oblivion.

Is the other guy a Stern alumnus too? I didn't recognize him but then I haven't paid attention to any of Howard's doin's since the early 90s either.

Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:25 am

L'AMANTE del DEMONIO a.k.a. LUCIFERA, DEMON LOVER a.k.a. THE DEMON LOVER

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Myaluciferablog

One of the dumber movies I've seen, but I had to watch it because of Rosalba Neri. An absolute goddess, IMO.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:35 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Is the other guy a Stern alumnus too? I didn't recognize him but then I haven't paid attention to any of Howard's doin's since the early 90s either.

Yea, after Stern moved to Sirius, he expanded his cast, so to speak.

The other guy is Jon Hein, who was the owner/creator of the Jump The Shark.com website. He was brought on the show every now & then to talk about tv shows. He's another fountain of usless knowledge that eventually got a steady gig out of it. And he sold the JumptheShark website to TV Guide for a couple million. Lucky bastard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Hein

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:52 am

Arrow

Supernatural
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:57 pm

Watched " Arrow" last night
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Caught up with:

The Following
Big Bang Theory
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:56 pm

Game Of Thrones (Season Two) episodes 5-8

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Been slackin' on the film watchin' lately but I just borrowed a whole heap of movies from the library. Started with these two...

"Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" (2012)

This historical action/horror flick landed with a thud at the box office this summer, but I dug it. Obviously "AL: VH" is pretty much a one-joke idea but as long as you can get swallow the absurd premise you're in for some silly fun. The flick does get off to a slow start but once the serious butt kickin' starts around the halfway mark, you'll be rootin' for Honest Abe as he battles to save the fragile U.S. from vampire rule.

I thought you would like it - it did start a bit slow, but picked up steam. A willing suspension of disbelief is necessary to enjoy the flick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next