Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR

Go down 
+29
Hamer12
Joe
Ricky
SAHB Healer
chewie
Andy
jettafiend
Rex
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
Troublezone
Leatherface
Gryphon-kl
stepcousin
manny
mc666
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
Olafsto
brokentulsa
akeldama
Dark Horseman
nevermore
tohostudios
MoonChild
Witchfinder
James B.
fingers
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Lynyrd Skynyrd vs Creedance Clearwater Revival
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR - Page 3 Vote_lcap57%Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 20 ]
Creedance Clearwater Revival
Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR - Page 3 Vote_lcap43%Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR   Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:43 pm

I don't listen to either anymore, but I went with CCR. I enjoyed more songs by them than Skynrd.
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR   Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:16 pm

I'm a born & raised in the South Redneck & proud of it. But i effin' DESPISE Skynyrd. CCR all the way! I don't like southern rock in general but Skynyrd is at he top of the list of despisal.
Back to top Go down
ShadowAngel
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ShadowAngel

Number of posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR   Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:51 am

MY father's a huge fan of CCR, so i got to hear them a lot. I enjoy them, they have some great songs like Run trough the Jungle, I head it through the Grapevine (the 13 minute version). I also connect them to some TV Shows and movies i enjoy, be it Al Bundy singing "Who'll stop the Rain" or The Big Lebowski (and his tirade against those smurfing eagles Laughing )

But then again, i'm wearing a Lynyrd Skynyrd T-Shirt right now. They're just the definition of southern rock and have some awesome songs.

If i had to decide, i think i would go with Skynyrd but it's really close for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomofdesire.de
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR   Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:19 am

I like both bands a lot. But I find I need to be in the mood for CCR while Skynyrd is more of a pick-up and play type band for me. Now include Fogerty's solo stuff and it is a tougher choice.
Back to top Go down
trock67
Metal novice
Metal novice
trock67

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR   Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:40 pm

Skynyrd for me. I never listened to them until I got out of high school. It was because of seeing Cliff Burton wearing a Lynyrd Skynyrd shirt that made me buy an album by them. I've been a big fan ever since then (and that goes for other southern bands, as well). I think Edge of Forever and Twenty are the best albums of the Johnny Van Zant era. BTW this is my first post here. Glad to be aboard!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR   Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:18 pm

welcome track67

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR   Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:14 pm

CCR, But Skynyrd have Tuesdays gone and Freebird which I love. Unlike some on this forum I love Rednecks! But being English I haven't actually met any and my feelings may change if I ever do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR   Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lynyrd Skynyrd vs CCR
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3