Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QUEENSRYCHE

Go down 
+52
bass63
JBall_Z
Storm_Rider89
Wayne
mc666
Gilbert
Wurthless
corplhicks
nevermore
journeyman
Citanul
stormspell
metalinmyveins
Infinite
Chairman_Smith
kmorg
Lurideath
Boris2008
tul
Zze
Orion Crystal Ice
7thSaviour
Arjun_M
superjuice
A Handful of Wayne
SpectreFate
Eyesore
DeathCult
DallasBlack
chewie
sidmaximus
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Temple of Blood
Lari
BearOnUnicycle
DevZor
Witchfinder
jettafiend
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Dark Horseman
Lazlo Toth
thejokeriv
manny
Required Fields
Vexer6
James B.
exact33
Shawn Of Fire
akeldama
ultmetal
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:04 am

renamed the threads to separate them more clearly.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
When will these guys go back to making songs like queen of the ryche?
Never
Do they even have any other songs like "Queen of the Reich?"
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:54 pm

kmorg wrote:
renamed the threads to separate them more clearly.
QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 25679
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Gilbert wrote:

When you build that time machine to travel back to 1983.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:58 pm

S.D. wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

But wouldn't they make the same songs all over again? Wouldn't we have to endure Geoff's bullshit a second time? affraid
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:25 pm

corplhicks wrote:
S.D. wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

But wouldn't they make the same songs all over again? Wouldn't we have to endure Geoff's bullshit a second time? affraid

Yeah, but I'd get back to getting toasted with friends and laughing my ass off to the cheeseball video again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:56 am

Pre-orders are now available from Century Media Distro for the ToddRyche CD. Looks like there's a "regular edition" CD for ten bucks, a "deluxe edition" CD for $13 and a super massive fanboy pack that includes the deluxe CD, a t-shirt and an autographed poster for $27.

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 PKG001538

By the way... there's no explanation of what makes the "deluxe" edition so deluxe, as far as I can see. Maybe an extra track?

http://www.cmdistro.com/Item/Queensryche_-_-Queensryche-_-Deluxe_Edition-_CD_+_Shirt_+_Autographed_Poster_-PRE-ORDER-/PKG001538

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Pre-orders are now available from Century Media Distro for the ToddRyche CD. Looks like there's a "regular edition" CD for ten bucks, a "deluxe edition" CD for $13 and a super massive fanboy pack that includes the deluxe CD, a t-shirt and an autographed poster for $27.

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 PKG001538

By the way... there's no explanation of what makes the "deluxe" edition so deluxe, as far as I can see. Maybe an extra track?

http://www.cmdistro.com/Item/Queensryche_-_-Queensryche-_-Deluxe_Edition-_CD_+_Shirt_+_Autographed_Poster_-PRE-ORDER-/PKG001538

You get 'Frequency Unknown' as a free coaster
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:17 pm

manny wrote:

Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:35 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
S.D. wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Yeah, but I'd get back to getting toasted with friends and laughing my ass off to the cheeseball video again! Very Happy

DUDE that video scared me as a kid. Shit. affraid
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:29 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

3 live tracks, according to their FB page.

This pre-order is for North America only ;(

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:30 pm

kmorg wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

This pre-order is for North America only ;(

There will be plenty of extra copies for you Arctic Circle folks. Wink
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:47 pm

kmorg wrote:

Fat Freddy wrote:

That's it? Pffft. I'll take the cheapo one for ten bucks then.

By the way, if you skim the rest of CMDistro's Queensryche listings, they also have TateRyche's "Frequency Unknown" in stock. I thought that was kinda ironic Very Happy

Maybe they should offer a super duper "Tate Vs. Todd" ULTRA Deluxe Fanboy Package where they send you both CDs for one low price!!

Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:08 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

If it is the same as current GHOST release, then the "Deluxe" is just a regular jewel case cd, while the "Regular" is a cd in a cardboard slipcase
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:20 pm

stormspell wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

If it is the same as current GHOST release, then the "Deluxe" is just a regular jewel case cd, while the "Regular" is a cd in a cardboard slipcase

Seriously?

A piece of transparent plastic that you usually get anyway makes it deluxe now?!!

I thought that it had a fancy booklet?
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:01 pm

got my fanboy pack happy

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
manny wrote:

Laughing very hard

laughing
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:48 pm

crappy live tracks always... I was hoping there would be some Toddryche re-recordings of 'Frequency Unknown' songs.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
stormspell wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Seriously?

A piece of transparent plastic that you usually get anyway makes it deluxe now?!!

I thought that it had a fancy booklet?
No, there are two bonus tracks on the Ghost album. However, they're not listed on the tracklisting on the back of the CD. Guess that's an easy way of saving money.

But there are two bonus tracks.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:50 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
crappy live tracks always... I was hoping there would be some Toddryche re-recordings of 'Frequency Unknown' songs.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Interesting interview with Eddie Jackson over at Bravewords: http://www.bravewords.com/news/203478

Best quote:

Eddie Jackson: “Just to clarify one thing, Geoff wrote a majority of the vocals and anything related to vocals, but no music.”

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:40 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Interesting interview with Eddie Jackson over at Bravewords: http://www.bravewords.com/news/203478

Best quote:

Eddie Jackson: “Just to clarify one thing, Geoff wrote a majority of the vocals and anything related to vocals, but no music.”

So isn't that them just accepting the blame for the band's musical decline since Degarmo left? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

Best quote:

So isn't that them just accepting the blame for the band's musical decline since Degarmo left? Twisted Evil

Bullseye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

Best quote:

Open mouth, insert foot. Razz
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:12 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

Best quote:

Bullseye.
Bullseye...if you're retarded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUEENSRYCHE
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next