Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QUEENSRYCHE

Go down 
+52
bass63
JBall_Z
Storm_Rider89
Wayne
mc666
Gilbert
Wurthless
corplhicks
nevermore
journeyman
Citanul
stormspell
metalinmyveins
Infinite
Chairman_Smith
kmorg
Lurideath
Boris2008
tul
Zze
Orion Crystal Ice
7thSaviour
Arjun_M
superjuice
A Handful of Wayne
SpectreFate
Eyesore
DeathCult
DallasBlack
chewie
sidmaximus
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Temple of Blood
Lari
BearOnUnicycle
DevZor
Witchfinder
jettafiend
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Dark Horseman
Lazlo Toth
thejokeriv
manny
Required Fields
Vexer6
James B.
exact33
Shawn Of Fire
akeldama
ultmetal
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:05 pm

I love when people insult bands they don't like for doing things bands they do like have done as well.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:53 pm

I am tired of two bands with the same name. It is really dumb.

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:30 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
Except for the fodder it gives us for new material

Well of course, this sh*t is comedy gold.

I'm all for it, cuz every time the Tate camp does something stupid, my HubPage article on the Queensryche split gets another spike in page views Very Happy

It really is.... every time the Geoff opens his mouth, it just opens the door....
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:45 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
Except for the fodder it gives us for new material

Well of course, this sh*t is comedy gold.

I'm all for it, cuz every time the Tate camp does something stupid, my HubPage article on the Queensryche split gets another spike in page views Very Happy

It really is.... every time the Geoff opens his mouth, it just opens the door....

i doubt we will ever see something as conceited and self-loving as this:

although not everyone loves him:

Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Almost hard to believe.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:21 am

QuEeNsRyChE vs qUeEnSrYcHe
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:47 am

One thing that surprises me is that Geoff Tate would put together a band, whether he calls it Geoff Tate or Queensryche, that seemed to be under rehearshed!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:10 pm

Anyone know if Chris DeGarmo has spoken out at all in the press about this whole debacle? He's been MIA since all this has gone down, hasn't he?

I'd be kind of curious to hear his take on all of this or who he sides with.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:35 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Anyone know if Chris DeGarmo has spoken out at all in the press about this whole debacle? He's been MIA since all this has gone down, hasn't he?

If he's smart, he's been keeping his mouth shut.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:07 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

If he's smart, he's been keeping his mouth shut.

He must be. I can't imagine that noone has reached out to him and asked for his 2 cents.

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:44 pm

I'm hoping DeGarmo remains silent, shows he has some class.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:48 pm

DeGarmo has pretty much remained silent since he left the band. I don't think he'd speak up now. After all, the rumor has always been that he quit because of Geoff and his wife. Whether true or not, I don't know. It does seem very possible considering the band just imploded for, basically, the very same reason.

Rockenfeld was asked about this by Eddie Trunk during that interview last week or whatever, and Scott said Chris is friends with "most of them." Make of that what you will.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:52 pm

S.D. wrote:
I'm hoping DeGarmo remains silent, shows he has some class.

i hope the same as well. There is no reason to be heaping on now.

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Eyesore wrote:
DeGarmo has pretty much remained silent since he left the band. I don't think he'd speak up now. After all, the rumor has always been that he quit because of Geoff and his wife. Whether true or not, I don't know. It does seem very possible considering the band just imploded for, basically, the very same reason.

Rockenfeld was asked about this by Eddie Trunk during that interview last week or whatever, and Scott said Chris is friends with "most of them." Make of that what you will.

I listened to that interview - he also said that DeGarmo was supportive of what they are doing. And that the only thing he would potential do with the band is fly the plane. I seriously doubt he will say anything and that's probably the closest anyone will get to a statement from DeGarmo.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:38 pm

So I went to the Queensryche show last night and it was a great show. La Torre (who was also sick and was drinking honey tea all night) nailed it. The band seemed really energized and happy - much different than the last time I saw them (M3 Festival last year which was after The Geoff attacked the band). They seemed to have a lot of chemistry on stage together.

Got to meet the band after the show - all of them were very cool and down to earth. All of them thanked everyone for being supportive of what they are doing and wouldn't say anything bad about The Geoff, just that they wish him the best. They also apologized to the fans for all the drama and they wish it had gone down differently and wasn't so public. Eddie Jackson told me they wanted Tate to be on board with the direction they wanted to go and wanted to give it a chance, but his mind was too "out there" to continue. They were all very excited about the new album (recording is complete) and can't wait for it to be released. Rockenfield and Wilton said that sonically it sounds amazing and much better than any of the recent releases. Jackson also told me that they are going to add "Redemption" to the set list as soon as the PR folks give them the OK, as they don't want the youtube videos out too soon. They will be doing another US tour run later this year.

Very cool night and a great set. They are worth catching live.

Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:46 pm

They're playing in Raleigh soon...I'm just not interested in going.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:33 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
So I went to the Queensryche show last night and it was a great show. La Torre (who was also sick and was drinking honey tea all night) nailed it. The band seemed really energized and happy - much different than the last time I saw them (M3 Festival last year which was after The Geoff attacked the band). They seemed to have a lot of chemistry on stage together.

Got to meet the band after the show - all of them were very cool and down to earth. All of them thanked everyone for being supportive of what they are doing and wouldn't say anything bad about The Geoff, just that they wish him the best. They also apologized to the fans for all the drama and they wish it had gone down differently and wasn't so public. Eddie Jackson told me they wanted Tate to be on board with the direction they wanted to go and wanted to give it a chance, but his mind was too "out there" to continue. They were all very excited about the new album (recording is complete) and can't wait for it to be released. Rockenfield and Wilton said that sonically it sounds amazing and much better than any of the recent releases. Jackson also told me that they are going to add "Redemption" to the set list as soon as the PR folks give them the OK, as they don't want the youtube videos out too soon. They will be doing another US tour run later this year.

Very cool night and a great set. They are worth catching live.

that sounds encouraging!

Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:56 pm

I'd go, Todd has a great voice and they're a tight band when they're on.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:51 pm

Neat-O. A buddy of mine saw'em here in New Jersey on Friday night (I had a shot at going with him but sh*t fell through... long story that I won't get into cuz I'm still irritated about it) and he echoes Joker's statements above.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:29 pm

If Tate-ryche's album is done and coming out 3 months before Todd-ryche's, why has Tate-ryche not released any samples?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
If Tate-ryche's album is done and coming out 3 months before Todd-ryche's, why has Tate-ryche not released any samples?

Because he knows the word of mouth on it will be brutal and kill it before it even hits the streets.

...I mean shoot, he's crazy but he's not stupid. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:47 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Because he knows the word of mouth on it will be brutal and kill it before it even hits the streets.

Yea, it's like when movie companies know they got a steaming turd on their hands, so they don't do advance screenings for the critics. Not usually a good sign of things to come.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:03 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Yea, it's like when movie companies know they got a steaming turd on their hands, so they don't do advance screenings for the critics. Not usually a good sign of things to come.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Plus, in the days of instant digital availability, he will (should) probably just let it release with no promo copies to reviewers even. No leaks at all...just drop the album and let it fly.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Plus, in the days of instant digital availability, he will (should) probably just let it release with no promo copies to reviewers even. No leaks at all...just drop the album and let it fly.

He might release some advance copies, but only to magazines or critics that will say it's great. He's been around long enough to still have some connections in the music biz that will lather his ass with compliments no matter what.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:39 pm

I think TheGeoff's will suffer a bit due to being on Cleopatra (the K-tel of hair metal) whereas QR have solid distribution (and tour support) on Century Media.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUEENSRYCHE
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next