Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QUEENSRYCHE

Go down 
+52
bass63
JBall_Z
Storm_Rider89
Wayne
mc666
Gilbert
Wurthless
corplhicks
nevermore
journeyman
Citanul
stormspell
metalinmyveins
Infinite
Chairman_Smith
kmorg
Lurideath
Boris2008
tul
Zze
Orion Crystal Ice
7thSaviour
Arjun_M
superjuice
A Handful of Wayne
SpectreFate
Eyesore
DeathCult
DallasBlack
chewie
sidmaximus
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Temple of Blood
Lari
BearOnUnicycle
DevZor
Witchfinder
jettafiend
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Dark Horseman
Lazlo Toth
thejokeriv
manny
Required Fields
Vexer6
James B.
exact33
Shawn Of Fire
akeldama
ultmetal
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:45 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:
I wonder how many people that will mess with?

My guess wold be that The Geoff is counting on it so people will come to his shows.

yep. I think TheGeoff is trying to cash in before he loses the name.

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:54 pm

exact33 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

My guess wold be that The Geoff is counting on it so people will come to his shows.

Even Hitler is not happy about the confusion:

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:16 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
exact33 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

Even Hitler is not happy about the confusion:

"These tickets are worthless" Laughing very hard

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:54 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
I wonder if Geoff is doing it on purpose.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:58 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

you think???

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:30 am

exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:
you think???
Well, it would lack integrity, which is clearly how Geoff is operating these days when it concerns the fans. If he's trying to fool us with so many other things, why wouldn't he do this?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:22 am

Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:
you think???
Well, it would lack integrity, which is clearly how Geoff is operating these days when it concerns the fans. If he's trying to fool us with so many other things, why wouldn't he do this?

Because its dishonest and because fans speak with their wallets, and if this keeps happening both bands are going to lose out in the end. If I was a Queensryche fan I would be pissed to see a scab version of the band, and if I want to hear the original vocalist, I am going to be pissed if its not Geoff Tate and his band of hired guns.

This is so stupid, why can't Geoff Tate just drop the name, and just the name in ads " Geoff Tate Live: The voice of Queensryche" that would be ok and nobody would object. I just don't understand why a band who did prettty well on the touring circuit, why Geoff Tate would want to hurt the marquee value for them or themselves.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:32 am

Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:
you think???

The pic that was linked to Ticketmaster might be an error on the Ticketmaster people. If they get a notice to update their website with info for Queensryche, some intern might just grab the first picture he see's on Google Image without knowing anything. I know from experience.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:39 am

Quote :
The pic that was linked to Ticketmaster might be an error on the Ticketmaster people. If they get a notice to update their website with info for Queensryche, some intern might just grab the first picture he see's on Google Image without knowing anything. I know from experience.

Yeah, I would imagine this is close to the truth. How many people, outside of message board nit-pickers like us, even know that there are two Queensryches right now, much less care?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:42 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

Yeah, I would imagine this is close to the truth. How many people, outside of message board nit-pickers like us, even know that there are two Queensryches right now, much less care?

and hell we barely care! Except for the fodder it gives us for new material
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:43 am

Quote :
Except for the fodder it gives us for new material

Well of course, this sh*t is comedy gold.

I'm all for it, cuz every time the Tate camp does something stupid, my HubPage article on the Queensryche split gets another spike in page views Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:17 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
Except for the fodder it gives us for new material

Well of course, this sh*t is comedy gold.

I'm all for it, cuz every time the Tate camp does something stupid, my HubPage article on the Queensryche split gets another spike in page views Very Happy

TheGeoff is happy!

Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:32 am

Hmm, how much is theGeoff paying FF for the PR?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:37 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
Hmm, how much is theGeoff paying FF for the PR?

Laughing very hard When I first wrote the article, I was trying to be all "fair & balanced" and not make it sound like I was rootin' for one side over the other.

However, every time I've had to update it due to Tate's constant douche moves, I think it's becoming clearer that I'm on Team LaTorre. Very Happy

Y'all feel free to check it out and let me know what you all think. Oh, and hey, make sure to vote in the "Which Version of Queensryche Will You Support?" poll at the end. Right now, the LaTorre lineup is winning with 69%, with Tate's version at 17% and an additional 13% for "Who Cares?" Laughing very hard

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/Meet-QUEENSRYCHE-Both-of-Them

Yeah, I know, I'm shameless. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:53 am

The "Who Cares" column is the one I'm votin' for.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:55 am

S.D. wrote:
The "Who Cares" column is the one I'm votin' for.

Well, there's a shocker... Wink

(Just joshin' ya mate!)

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:18 pm

But if he really didn't care, Shawn wouldn't respond a grunion of a reply.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:20 pm

"Grunion" Is that a gravy-filled onion? Mmmmm.....
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:13 pm

We print the local military base newspaper at my work. I noticed that Queensryche featuring Geoff Tate is being advertised in the paper.

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:33 pm

ultmetal wrote:
We print the local military base newspaper at my work. I noticed that Queensryche featuring Geoff Tate is being advertised in the paper.

Not sure whether this is a Spinal Tap reference or you are being serious!

I hope that you are being serious lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:35 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

He's got top billing over the matinee puppet show. \'arry \'eadbanger

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:36 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

Totally serious, but the Spinal Tap reference was also being inferred. Haha! Laughing very hard

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:37 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

Maybe they can misspell it on the marquee as well. Instead of Queensryche, maybe Queensrick
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Queensdouche.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Fauxryche I and Fauxryche II.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUEENSRYCHE
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next