Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+28
jettafiend
shamgar75
iamrockerfun
Orion Crystal Ice
James B.
Joe
CRIMSONMASK
scottmitchell74
Witchfinder
Gryphon-kl
MetalGuy71
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
nevermore
kmorg
jstate
Sutekh
Wurthless
manny
Required Fields
Ricky
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
Leatherface
EmoElmo
exact33
tohostudios
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:02 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 The-avengers-3
TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 L_1430626_bf8dbcd9
TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 B00005JO1X.01.LZZZZZZZ
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:08 pm

"No Hotlinking Please" is one of my favorites. lol!

Link to Amazon pictures instead, they don't block them.

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Huh? Picture shows up fine in my browser:

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 628x471

Last edited by DallasBlack on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:15 pm

That's not the picture that isn't showing up, whichever one you linked from movieposter.db.

I was saying Amazon works fine, just don't try to link anything from movieposter.db.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:18 pm

Changed it, but the origional picture still shows up for me.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Watched the first hour of:

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 51RGTYqM9QL._SL500_AA300_

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:48 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Changed it, but the origional picture still shows up for me.

That's because it is saved in your browser cache, if you went to a different computer you wouldn't see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:49 pm

tohostudios wrote:

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 51RGTYqM9QL._SL500_AA300_

Movies like this work much better if you watch the entire thing in one sitting.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Nah, I'm used to watching movies in "pieces"; I haven't sat down and watched an entire movie at once in years.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:06 pm

That's nuts, Attention Deficit Disorder you are wanted on the white courtesy phone. lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:34 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I recognize that older, snotty looking woman with the glasses on her head at the dinner table. She plays the nurse in Stuart Gordon/Brian Yuzna's "From Beyond" (the nurse who tries to stop Jeffrey Combs from eating preserved brains).

THANK YOU! I knew I recognized her from somewhere too, but couldn't place it. That's been buggin' the hell out of me all weekend.

I also recognized the portly guy with the dark hair, he's in "RoboCop 2" as a drug addicted cop on the take, whom Robo beats the crap out of in a video arcade. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:02 pm

S.D. wrote:
That's nuts, Attention Deficit Disorder you are wanted on the white courtesy phone. lol!

It's not ADD; I watch movies during my 30 minute workouts on the eliptical. When I'm actually watching TV I usually watch sports.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
I recognize that older, snotty looking woman with the glasses on her head at the dinner table. She plays the nurse in Stuart Gordon/Brian Yuzna's "From Beyond" (the nurse who tries to stop Jeffrey Combs from eating preserved brains).

THANK YOU! I knew I recognized her from somewhere too, but couldn't place it. That's been buggin' the hell out of me all weekend.

I also recognized the portly guy with the dark hair, he's in "RoboCop 2" as a drug addicted cop on the take, whom Robo beats the crap out of in a video arcade. Very Happy

"Crawford, please don't eat those..."

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25831

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Watching some NFL action today
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Earlier:

Law & Order

Now:

Once Upon A Time
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:55 am

Schlock-Toberfest continues with...

"Scarecrows" (1988)

(Note: the movie is actually in English, but for some reason the only trailers I can find for it on YouTube are in Spanish or German..)

A troop of bank robbers parachute from their escape plane and land in an abandoned farm surrounded by creepy scarecrows... which, of course, are possessed by the spirits of the former landowners, and which don't take kindly to trespassers.

Fairly brutal little flick that makes up for what it lacks in logic with some impressive gore bits (disembowelments, beheadings, etc.) and an overall atmosphere of creeping dread.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39514

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:02 am

Caught Twins Of Evil the other night (an early 70s Hammer film with the late great Peter Cushing).

Watched the Steelers-Eagles game yesterday followed by Fox's Animation Domination,including this years Simpson's Treehouse of Terror (probably thisd early because of the baseball playoffs)
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:39 am

tohostudios wrote:

I watched that Saturday night. It was interesting.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:40 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I watched that Saturday night. It was interesting.

Finished it today. Holy crap, what a final reel! I loved this movie! So much stuff packed into it; I especially liked the homage to Hellraiser and the puzzle box. I actually thought of that in the first 30 minutes when the kids found the "puzzle sphere" but to actually see a "cenobite" holding the same sphere was cool for me.

I'm glad I bought this movie as opposed to renting it because I can see myself watching this over and over even though I know "the twist".

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:29 pm

I just got "Cabin in the Woods" from RedBox to watch tonight. Woohoo! I can't wait, I've been dyin' to see this movie!!

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I just got "Cabin in the Woods" from RedBox to watch tonight. Woohoo! I can't wait, I've been dyin' to see this movie!!

Man, that flick is crazy! It's funny, gory and smart all at the same time. And though I basically figured out where it was going fairly early on, I wasn't prepared for how over the top it went.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Benny Hill

I'm now starting to see one my favorite Hill's Angel, Jane Leeves (Sienfield/Frasier/Hot In Cleveland).
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:31 am

"The Cabin in the Woods" (2012)

A gang of college kids - each representing a time honored Horror Movie Stereotype (i.e. The Jock, The Stoner, the Innocent Girl, the dumb blonde, etc.) all gather at a remote cabin for a weekend of fun. Of course, horrible things begin to happen. I can't really reveal more without spoiling the whole thing, but let's just say events quickly escalate to a hilarious "everything but the kitchen sink" level that takes nearly every horror movie cliche imaginable and turns them all sideways. A total hoot, definitely worth a watch!

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:47 am

Revolution - starting to get into the show, but seen that before with it's Lost-like flashbacks and mini-cliff hanger endings. And it's not as good as Lost. Will have to see if the mid-season episodes are good or fall flat like many a show that start out great then get REALLY boring before trying to end the season with a bang.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:08 am

tohostudios wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Man, that flick is crazy! It's funny, gory and smart all at the same time. And though I basically figured out where it was going fairly early on, I wasn't prepared for how over the top it went.

I guess I just don't watch enough horror movies in general. I thought it was interesting, but didn't find it as amazing as some of the comments here. One viewing was plenty enough for me.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next