Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+28
jettafiend
shamgar75
iamrockerfun
Orion Crystal Ice
James B.
Joe
CRIMSONMASK
scottmitchell74
Witchfinder
Gryphon-kl
MetalGuy71
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
nevermore
kmorg
jstate
Sutekh
Wurthless
manny
Required Fields
Ricky
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
Leatherface
EmoElmo
exact33
tohostudios
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:31 am

Saw 'Looper'. Surprisingly good. Can be as frustrating as any time-travel oriented film. A lot of good ideas and some great acting.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:33 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Saw 'Looper'. Surprisingly good. Can be as frustrating as any time-travel oriented film. A lot of good ideas and some great acting.

A co-worker saw that over the weekend and said it was very good. Maybe not in-the-theater good, but worth-a-rental good. I enjoy a good time-travel flick.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:45 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Revolution - starting to get into the show, but seen that before with it's Lost-like flashbacks and mini-cliff hanger endings. And it's not as good as Lost. Will have to see if the mid-season episodes are good or fall flat like many a show that start out great then get REALLY boring before trying to end the season with a bang.

I'll keep watching it for now, but it's not even remotely in the same league as LOST. Within 15 minutes of the pilot of Lost you are totally into the characters, so far that's the achilles heel of Revolution, the characters are one-dimensional and as of yet I don't really relate to any of them.

Plus there is one nagging question that keeps bugging me more over and over....WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE BICYCLES??????? Sheesh, I'd be finding myself a 10-speed to ride instead of walking across the damn country.

lol!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:06 pm

S.D. wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Revolution - starting to get into the show, but seen that before with it's Lost-like flashbacks and mini-cliff hanger endings. And it's not as good as Lost. Will have to see if the mid-season episodes are good or fall flat like many a show that start out great then get REALLY boring before trying to end the season with a bang.

I'll keep watching it for now, but it's not even remotely in the same league as LOST. Within 15 minutes of the pilot of Lost you are totally into the characters, so far that's the achilles heel of Revolution, the characters are one-dimensional and as of yet I don't really relate to any of them.

Plus there is one nagging question that keeps bugging me more over and over....WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE BICYCLES??????? Sheesh, I'd be finding myself a 10-speed to ride instead of walking across the damn country.

lol!

LOL!!! Good question!!! I would imagine with the terrain looking as bad as it doesn, mountain bikes would be in high demand!

Agree on the characters - they need more depth. LOST was able to do that in the first episode. Revolution seems to be taking its time. They've added a bit, but they need to make it more character focused. When I saw the previews for last week, I figured the English bird would be the first to go - her character was the flattest of them all. I wonder how long the guy in the AC/DC shirt will last.

I knew they wouldn't kill off Katniss Everdeen, I mean Charlie (her character arch will be her growing up) or Miles (since his entire arch will be him coming to grips with his past "sins")
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Last night I watched 'Boardwalk Empire' with the wife. I'm not sure if it's me (probably) or the show itself, but I'm losing interest here.

Part of it is just trying to remember what happened in the previous season that wrapped up months and months ago. I hate those goddamn long waits between seasons. You lose all the momentum built up when you have to wait a year or more for new episodes. And whats even worse is when the new season starts, it's entire run-time is shorter that the time off between seasons.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Ice Age 4
Madagascar 3
red Lights
Cabin in the woods
Resident Evil 3D
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:22 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

I haven't seen it yet, but I hear really good things about it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Monday Night Raw
The Dark Knight Rises
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18952

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:23 am

Paranormal Activity-creepy and enjoyable. Perfect for this time of year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:37 am

HELL of an amazing movie i ever saw after long long time !
goosebumps and singing always with them.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:54 am

"Prey For Rock 'n' Roll" (2004)

The trials and tribulations of a struggling all-girl punk rock band led by the aging (but still hot in a totally skanky way) Gina Gershon, who begins to wonder if it's worth the hassle as she approaches 40 without having "made it" in music. A cool comedic drama (or dramatic comedy?) with a kickin' soundtrack.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:28 pm

The made-up word you are searching for is "Dramedy".
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:31 pm

2 Stupid Dogs
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Machete

Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Better Off Ted: Season 1, Episode 1

Breaking Bad: Season 2, Episode 4

The Office: Season 1, Episodes 1 & 2
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:56 pm

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ricky

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:05 am

kojak
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:25 am

Modern Family, South Park
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:26 am

Caught the last half of "Couples Retreat" w/Vince Vaughan and Jason Bateman on USA Network last night... funny stuff, would like to see it in its entirety now.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:30 am

manny wrote:
Arrow

Watched that too. What did you think ? I thought it was pretty good and will keep watching it. Alot of intriguing ideas (and I was never really a Green Arrow fan).

Followed it with Supernatural.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Alias - Season 1

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Benny Hill
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Baseball division series games.
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:23 pm

exact33 wrote:
Alias - Season 1

Awesome show TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 604261
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Person of Interest
Warehouse 13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next