Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TED NUGENT

Go down 
+27
Addy
akeldama
Schbopo
skullsmasher
manny
powermacho
XYZ
assault_attack
ThrashedOutCobra33
the sentinel
White_Mage
Troublezone
bgast1
DallasBlack
criss3o
MetalGuy71
KissinMaiden
Chairman_Smith
Fat Freddy
SAHB Healer
Wargod
journeyman
krokus
Thrasher73
spiritoradio
candlemass
ultmetal
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

TED NUGENT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:14 pm

TED NUGENT - Page 2 L_8551d72a63353c02d515adecdfb6d94b
Backstage last night. In the picture is Rob Whitlock (Ultimatum), my brother Todd Waters, my son Josh Waters, myself and 'ol Uncle Ted himself.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:22 pm

Set list was:
Journey to the Center of the Mind
Free For All
Wango Tango
Wang Dang Sweet Poontang
Ted Blues Jam
Baby Please Don't Go
Rawdogs & Warhogs
Soul Man
Love Grenade
Girl Scout Cookies
Need You Bad
Fred Bear
Stranglehold
Cat Scratch Fever
Great White Buffalo
Star Spangled Banner

Lots of jams within each song. He played for two solid hours.

ult

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:31 am

ultmetal wrote:
Backstage last night. In the picture is Rob Whitlock (Ultimatum), my brother Todd Waters, my son Josh Waters, myself and 'ol Uncle Ted himself.

Way cool Scott. Did you give Uncle Ted an Ultimatum T-shirt or CD?? Smile
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:53 am

No. Didn't give Ted anything this time. Last time I met him we gave him a CD. I've given Ultimatum CDs to tons of artists including Overkill, Dio, Fireball Ministry, etc.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:09 am

ultmetal wrote:
No. Didn't give Ted anything this time. Last time I met him we gave him a CD. I've given Ultimatum CDs to tons of artists including Overkill, Dio, Fireball Ministry, etc.

Cool. Have you ever heard feedback from any of'em? Although I don't suppose Ultimatum is exactly Uncle Ted's kinda thing. During the VH1 "Supergroup" show he wasn't crazy about having to learn one of Evan Seinfeld's Biohazard songs for the "Damnocracy" gig, he made it quite clear that he's not big on the heavier stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:38 am

Yeah, but Biohazard it's another thing...I mean they are not like Ultimatum. Hey Scott next time it's gonna be you who'll sing...! Not Sebastian Bach...! happy

You lucky ass! Ted is one of my fav guitar player...!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 10:27 am

TED NUGENT - Page 2 Nugent_lp

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 10:36 am

Can't say I agree with everything Ted has to say, but when he let's his guitar do the talking, well that's another story!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:29 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Can't say I agree with everything Ted has to say, but when he let's his guitar do the talking, well that's another story!

Oh heck no. I don't agree with everything he says either. It's all about the music. That's what makes me a fanatic. I've been a Ted Nugent fan since I was in grade school (literally). Much to my parents dismay, they purchased me Double Live Gonzo in 1978 when I was in grade school. When they found out about all the cussing on the record they wanted to confiscate it, so I handed them a copy of a Blondie album instead. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Metal student
Metal student
criss3o

Number of posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 2:04 pm

Awesome pic Ult! and a killer set list! I'm jelious!!!
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 2:16 pm

You look nervous!!!! just playing lol.

Bet that was cool
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:52 pm

Good photo, and Ted still looks great. My father looks smurf poo next to him lol.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:29 am

krokus wrote:
Good photo, and Ted still looks great. My father looks smurf poo next to him lol.

Clean living, exercise, good eating, etc. will do that for you.
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:32 pm

Spirt of the Wild is one of Ted's best. Fred Bear is an awesome song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:48 pm

Hey Scott, is that the Nuge in the video for Nickleback's song "Rockstar" playing guitar in his Jocks on a mian street ? I wouldn't know much about the man but I though it was him

Cool picture boss, glad you enjoyed yourself, it's great when you meet some of your idols, I met Gerry Adam lately too ! Shocked (he's the Harry Potter of Irish nationalism)

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:54 pm

A casual fan, I know that he is a guitar genius and I love that he speaks his conservative mind. In rock music liberals abound and yap their jaws about everything under the sun, so I love to hear someone with views closer to mine (frankly I'd wish celebrities would perform and keep their views to themselves, but as long as they do, it is good that there is SOME balance, albiet little). I do need to get some Nugent CDs seeing as I only had a greatest hits album that I don't have anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:25 am

Locky wrote:
Hey Scott, is that the Nuge in the video for Nickleback's song "Rockstar" playing guitar in his Jocks on a mian street ? I wouldn't know much about the man but I though it was him

Missed this question. I don't know. I'll have to see if I can find that video on YouTube.

ult

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:30 am

Locky wrote:

I can take this one. Nuge does appear in the video for Nickelback's "Rockstar," but he's not the guy in his undies playing guitar. That guy is a semi-famous New York City street performer called "The Naked Cowboy." He can be found wandering around in the Times Square area quite often, in all sorts of weather, just walking around in his tidy whities and a cowboy hat & boots, strumming his guitar... He turns up on the local TV morning shows every once in a while. Just part of the weird, local color of New York City.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:55 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Locky wrote:

I can take this one. Nuge does appear in the video for Nickelback's "Rockstar," but he's not the guy in his undies playing guitar. That guy is a semi-famous New York City street performer called "The Naked Cowboy." He can be found wandering around in the Times Square area quite often, in all sorts of weather, just walking around in his tidy whities and a cowboy hat & boots, strumming his guitar... He turns up on the local TV morning shows every once in a while. Just part of the weird, local color of New York City.

Ahh right, cheers for that, I did think it was the same guy, as Ted appears elsewhere like you said and the cowboy is a bit further back in the pics, Cool Vid too.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:02 pm

Locky wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Locky wrote:

Ahh right, cheers for that, I did think it was the same guy, as Ted appears elsewhere like you said and the cowboy is a bit further back in the pics, Cool Vid too.

Yea, it is a cool vid. When it comes on I try to see how many celebrity cameos I can catch. Smile

The Naked Cowboy guy was kind of an odd pick, since he's not really known outside of the NYC area. I guess they shot bits of the video in New York and couldn't resist including such an, er, "colorful" character Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 1:16 am

ultmetal wrote:

Cool pic. You look like someone I wouldn't wanna piss off. Your brother could pass for a young James Hetfield.
Back to top Go down
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:31 pm

Journey to the center of your mind? Do I like the Nuge? You seriously have to ask that question? Does anyone wanna get mellow? Does anyone wanna get mellow!? Well you can just turnaround and ..............

Yeah I think I like the Nuge. No real favorite album, but I for some reason, I always seem to crank Double Live Gonzo the most.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:43 pm

The first album is the best.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:52 pm

Ted rules!

Was listening to Love Grenade and Craveman. Two solid, hard rockin'
guitar albums. I can't think of to many artists from the 60's &
70's that are still releasing great material like this.

Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:40 pm

The Nuge Rules

Allthough I Find Some Of His Views Slighty Misguided IMO

But None The Less Awesome Guitar Player Who Makes Awesome Records
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TED NUGENT
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next