Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst KISS

Go down 
+26
Shini
Dave the Boss
MetalGuy71
A Handful of Wayne
iamrockerfun
Troublezone
skullsmasher
MoonChild
Required Fields
nevermore
TheGooch
thejokeriv
Schbopo
akeldama
manny
DeathCult
metalinmyveins
KissinMaiden
kmorg
777Stryken777
Chairman_Smith
Fat Freddy
Metal Misfit
caniplaywithmadness?
ultmetal
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Which do you think is the worst Kiss album?
Music from The Elder
Worst KISS - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Worst KISS - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Crazy Nights
Worst KISS - Page 4 Vote_lcap30%Worst KISS - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 11 ]
Hot in the Shade
Worst KISS - Page 4 Vote_lcap43%Worst KISS - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 16 ]
Carnival of Souls
Worst KISS - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Worst KISS - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Psycho Circus
Worst KISS - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%Worst KISS - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Worst KISS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst KISS   Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:33 am

7thSaviour wrote:
Carnival Of Souls is their worst by far! I actually LOVE Hot In The Shade and Crazy Nights and really like Psycho Circus.

Someone actually like HITS?
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Worst KISS   Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:41 am

thejokeriv wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
Carnival Of Souls is their worst by far! I actually LOVE Hot In The Shade and Crazy Nights and really like Psycho Circus.

YES I DO! Worst KISS - Page 4 Yahoo Worst KISS - Page 4 380235
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: Worst KISS   Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:43 am

manny wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

I completely disagree I personally love 'Carnival of Souls', I think it is an excellent and very underrated KISS album, where I still do not care for 'Hot in the Shade'.
Carnival Of Souls is completely unlistenable and unmemorable, IMO. NO HITS whatsoever from that album, while HITS had their ONLY #1 HIT-FOREVER! Hot In The Shade is MILES(and a WHOLE lot of album sales) AHEAD of CoS! Worst KISS - Page 4 Yahoo Worst KISS - Page 4 877540
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Worst KISS   Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:08 pm

7thSaviour wrote:
Hot In The Shade is MILES(and a WHOLE lot of album sales) AHEAD of CoS! Worst KISS - Page 4 Yahoo Worst KISS - Page 4 877540

Of course... because we all know that album sales are the true measuring stick of how good an album is .... Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: Worst KISS   Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:11 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
Hot In The Shade is MILES(and a WHOLE lot of album sales) AHEAD of CoS! Worst KISS - Page 4 Yahoo Worst KISS - Page 4 877540

Of course... because we all know that album sales are the true measuring stick of how good an album is .... Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes
Well, album sales are FACTS and not just opinion-based musings, as well-intentioned as those may be. If KISS hadn't sold millions of records over the decades, we wouldn't be discussing them right now. At least I know I wouldn't be. Worst KISS - Page 4 Lmao
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Worst KISS   Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:13 pm

All I'm sayin' is that by using that logic, then Britney Spears, Hannah Montana, etc. must be the most gifted artists EVER, yanno wut um sayin'? Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39652

PostSubject: Re: Worst KISS   Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:20 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
All I'm sayin' is that by using that logic, then Britney Spears, Hannah Montana, etc. must be the most gifted artists EVER, yanno wut um sayin'? Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_lol

You mean they're not ? Worst KISS - Page 4 Affraid
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Worst KISS   Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:17 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
All I'm sayin' is that by using that logic, then Britney Spears, Hannah Montana, etc. must be the most gifted artists EVER, yanno wut um sayin'? Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_lol

LOL!!!
FYI - Forever was not a # 1 hit - it only hit # 8.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Worst KISS   Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:21 pm

7thSaviour wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

YES I DO! Worst KISS - Page 4 Yahoo Worst KISS - Page 4 380235

Well, go to the complete KISS discography thread (under the complete works) and make your thoughts known! Today is HITS, which I slammed pretty hard!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Worst KISS   Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:55 pm

7thSaviour wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

Well, album sales are FACTS and not just opinion-based musings, as well-intentioned as those may be. If KISS hadn't sold millions of records over the decades, we wouldn't be discussing them right now. At least I know I wouldn't be. Worst KISS - Page 4 Lmao

You might be still discussing them, God knows how many bands we have all discussed that have not sold even close to a million.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: Worst KISS   Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:56 pm

I picked Carnival of Souls, but my vote would more go to Sonic Boom.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Worst KISS   Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:20 pm

Lurideath wrote:
but my vote would more go to Sonic Boom.

Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_eek wut?
Back to top Go down
Doomdance
Metal student
Metal student
Doomdance

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Worst KISS   Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:15 am

*bump*

The worst album without the paint is without a doubt Animalize, what a turt on vinyl... Gene wins for writing the worst tune in music history: Burn smurfette Burn a.o.

And that Shrapnel guitarist St.John didn't do it for me either with his shredding.

Weak songs, irritating solo's and also by far the worst albumcover.

If they would have released it as a 7" with the songs "I've Had Enough (Into the Fire)" & "Under the Gun" it would be Kiss finest moment on 7".
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39652

PostSubject: Re: Worst KISS   Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:51 pm

Doomdance wrote:
*bump*

The worst album without the paint is without a doubt Animalize, what a turt on vinyl... Gene wins for writing the worst tune in music history: Burn smurfette Burn a.o.

And that Shrapnel guitarist St.John didn't do it for me either with his shredding.

Weak songs, irritating solo's and also by far the worst albumcover.

If they would have released it as a 7" with the songs "I've Had Enough (Into the Fire)" & "Under the Gun" it would be Kiss finest moment on 7".

No way ! Crazy Nights is by far the weakest of the non make-up years. I guess I'm in the minority on this one but Animalize is great !
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Worst KISS   Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:55 am

ultmetal wrote:
OK, seems even the most devout Kiss maniacs seem to have one album they don't like. Which do you think is the worst Kiss album? I tried to only pick the albums that I hear the most complaints about from fans. If it's not listed, let us know which you pick and why.
I am TOTALLY surprised that Carnival of Souls had less votes than Pyscho Circus I thought all of you would trash this album heavily but hey I personally like the album
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Worst KISS   Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:57 am

I think Carnival of Souls kicks ass, like Schobo stated its like KISS In Chains, KISSGarden, KISSJAM, etc etc
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Worst KISS   Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:23 am

I like CoS - some good songs one it - Master & Slave rules!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst KISS   Worst KISS - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst KISS
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4