Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KISS rarities (yes, bring on the KISS threads!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

KISS rarities (yes, bring on the KISS threads!!!) Empty
PostSubject: KISS rarities (yes, bring on the KISS threads!!!)   KISS rarities (yes, bring on the KISS threads!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:52 pm

I know the boxset had some unreleased stuff & demos, but is that all of it? Are there anymore demos, unreleased songs, one offs (new songs exclusively for a compilation/soundtrack), or b-side stuff floating around out there?

The only songs I know of off the top of my head are:

-All American Man, Rockin' in the USA, Larger Than Life, Rocket Ride, Anyway You Want It (from Alive II)
-I'm a Legend Tonight, Down On Your Knees, Nowhere to Run, and Partners in Crime (from the import Killers compilation)
-Let's Put the X in Sex, You Make Me Rock Hard, Beth w/ Carr vocals (from Smashes, Thrashes and Hits)
-Nothing Can Keep Me From You (DRC soundtrack)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISS rarities (yes, bring on the KISS threads!!!)   KISS rarities (yes, bring on the KISS threads!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:06 am

The KISS Alive box set has some bonus tracks, as well as the Millenium Concert.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: KISS rarities (yes, bring on the KISS threads!!!)   KISS rarities (yes, bring on the KISS threads!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:17 am

There are TONS of Kiss demos floating around. Lots of unreleased songs, song ideas, live cuts, etc. etc. There is a whole network of KISS bootleg traders. You can even get demos of Eric Carr laying down drums tracks. I had an entire album of JUST the drum tracks from The Elder (or maybe it was Creatures. Don't have this tape any longer.)

PostSubject: Re: KISS rarities (yes, bring on the KISS threads!!!)   KISS rarities (yes, bring on the KISS threads!!!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:06 pm

It'd be interesting to hear the original tapes of KISS Alive!, before the overdubs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISS rarities (yes, bring on the KISS threads!!!)   KISS rarities (yes, bring on the KISS threads!!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISS rarities (yes, bring on the KISS threads!!!)
Page 1 of 1