Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing

Go down 
+26
Shiney
MetalGuy71
mlotek
Mglaffas81
thejokeriv
A Handful of Wayne
TheDoctor'sScarf
JBall_Z
Waylon
DeathCult
powermacho
QuothTheRaven
Metal Misfit
Troublezone
Spiner202
iamrockerfun
Rex
manny
ultmetal
Eyesore
kmorg
exact33
Smindas
Gilbert
MEGATRON
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:24 am

MEGATRON wrote:
http://alicecooper.com/latest/alice-cooper/braveworldscom-posts-first-review-welcome-2-my-nightmare

First review is up!

Hell ya, and I was surprised Ke$ha, is not only on an Alice album, but even knows he is.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:45 am

From sleazeroxx:

Alice Cooper debuts tracks from 'Welcome 2 My Nightmare, his anticipated September CD release, on tonight's Nights With Alice Cooper radio show.

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:02 pm

if you can get the station. It doesn't play here

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:

I'm sure it will be up on youtube shortly
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:56 pm

does it stream?

MEGATRON
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
MEGATRON

Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:53 pm

The two new songs are up on youtube, but since my internet connection is dialed back, I'm going to have to wait a few days before I can listen to them. Sad

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:30 pm

I like the second song the best.

Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:08 pm

manny wrote:
MEGATRON wrote:
http://alicecooper.com/latest/alice-cooper/braveworldscom-posts-first-review-welcome-2-my-nightmare

First review is up!

Hell ya, and I was surprised Ke$ha, is not only on an Alice album, but even knows he is.

He's apparently into a lot of the pop stars these days. He's given a lot of praise to Ke$ha, Katy Perry and Gaga as being the "real" rock stars right now because they aren't just singers -- they are entertainers and larger than life. He says most rock bands are pretty bland and generic these days.
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:05 pm

If your interested in spoilers, Amazon.de has posted audio clips from the entire album at the following link:

http://www.amazon.de/Welcome-2-My-Nightmare/dp/B005I77LYI/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1313824056&sr=301-1

So far I've only listened to I'll Bite Your Face Off. Whats sounds like the pre-chorus sucked me right in. Now, I'm even more excited. This should be a great album.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:14 am

it is better than the last one - that is for sure.

Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:07 am

I've got to say, the samples really have piqued my interest. The songs all sound rather eclectic like on the original Nightmare and there seems to be hooks-a-plenty. Will definitely have to preorder this one.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:23 am

The last of the two sounds most like Alice - I really don't care for the first one, it's not bad, it's just not very Alice-like to me. Last song is good, it could be a bit heavier though, it needs more of a punch - it's got a sort of country- rock n' roll sound to it - it's not really Heavy Metal - gotta' get used to that.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:03 pm

What's up with "I Am Made of You"? Laughing Wonder if it changes sound at some point. Alice has always thrown in a few oddballs but that seems like a really strange way to open the album that is a sequel to your biggest album.

"Caffeine" is pretty cool, sounds like Velvet Revolver. Looking forward to hearing the full version of "Something To Remember Me By". I love Alice's ballads.

Sounds like it'll be a pretty good album, good mix of styles. Glad it's not another bore like 'Along Came a Spider'.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:
The last of the two sounds most like Alice - I really don't care for the first one, it's not bad, it's just not very Alice-like to me. Last song is good, it could be a bit heavier though, it needs more of a punch - it's got a sort of country- rock n' roll sound to it - it's not really Heavy Metal - gotta' get used to that.

it reminds me somewhat of Dirty Diamonds, which I really enjoyed.

MEGATRON
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
MEGATRON

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:43 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
Glad it's not another bore like 'Along Came a Spider'.

Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 19976
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:05 am

Sounds mediocre, like most of Cooper's work. Decent, but nothing amazing.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:14 am

Eyesore wrote:
Sounds mediocre, like most of Cooper's work.
Get out.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:17 am

Smindas wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Get out.
lol!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:25 am

Smindas wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Get out.

Razz

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:40 pm

One of my favorite guitarists, Orianthi Panagaris, is now playing for Alice Cooper! Orianthi replaces Damon Johnson on the lead guitar duties for the Coop. If you don't know Orianthi, be sure to check her out - she's absolutely amazing.

I saw Alice Cooper live for the first time at Rock the Bayou something like four years ago. Alice's show was my favorite of the entire fest and I made it a point to see him live again as many times as possible. I can't even imagine the new energy Orianthi will bring to the band and the live show. I bet the addition of Orianthi - famous for playing in the Michael Jackson movie This Is It - will draw more people to the Cooper shows, too.

I wonder how long the Cooper-Orianthi pairing has been in the works? After all, the two shared a stage a couple years ago on American Idol.

from Glam metal site
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:42 pm

I think the best buy version of II will have 4 bonus tracks!

iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:30 am

just listening 2nd time whole album and:

1. its modern as its deserve
2. average and forgotable
3. cant overstep the first '75
4. compare with '75, '75 rise and shine the second is in the basement
5. songs 8 is probably the best and 10 is copy of How You Gonna See Me Now
6. sounds like mix of Dragon+Eyes+Spider
7. didnt bring something KABOOM as we/i expected
8. i have feelin that AC start copy himself, he stuck in circle
9. missing the real drive of '75
10. song 12 with someone i forgot the name of the girl can be skipped, commercial shi* it wasnt necessary
11. we're gonna see the songs performed live and then maybe some things may change
12. probably only the name of the album is 100% earn $ cash

final -5/10- = i'm disapointed
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Really? I'm actually listening to it now and its pretty much what I expected it to be. Its definetly better than Along Came A Spider. There are a lot of elements that do go back to the original album which is cool.

It's 2011 if he went back and recreated that same sound from the first album it wouldn't work and would sound extremely out dated. I think there are a lot of different moods and styles on this album too. It should please the Alice Cooper fans. I'm up to song 7 and I'm happy with it.

I heard parts of that song with Kesha in it and to be honest it sounded pretty good. Its an Alice Cooper album. He never had the best lyrics (since he went solo at least) and not all of his albums are great but he doesn't really have a bad one (maybe except for Muscle Of Love), but its going to be corney and maybe cheesy but thats Alice Cooper.

Its a good album!

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
MEGATRON

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:30 pm

not all of his albums are great but he doesn't really have a bad one (maybe except for Muscle Of Love)

Blasphemy! That album is one of his best! Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 604261
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next