Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Queensryche song...

Go down 
+22
metalinmyveins
Sword Of The Heretic
mr.electric39
Wurthless
ZetaReticuli
Witchfinder
Gilbert
manny
Fat Freddy
Eyesore
A Handful of Wayne
ultmetal
chewie
Troublezone
kmorg
Morrison
Temple of Blood
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
exact33
SpectreFate
Shawn Of Fire
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:19 am

I actually liked most of the "Tribe" album because I tricked myself into not seeing it as a QR album. That being said, it's not a good album. The others after Empire make me cry a little. As lame as I think they are now, they should just take the "SRYCHE" off their name.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:22 am

SpectreFate wrote:
I actually liked most of the "Tribe" album because I tricked myself into not seeing it as a QR album. That being said, it's not a good album. The others after Empire make me cry a little. As lame as I think they are now, they should just take the "SRYCHE" off their name.

But that would make them "Queen"...and the real Queen is too awesome to have those albums on their record... Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:30 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:

But that would make them "Queen"...and the real Queen is too awesome to have those albums on their record... Laughing very hard

Yes it would. You must not be aware that I think Queen is one of the worst, overrated crap bands of all time. Wink
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:39 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:

Yes it would. You must not be aware that I think Queen is one of the worst, overrated crap bands of all time. Wink

New Queensryche song... - Page 6 627712
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:21 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:

and you are not alone in that thought either.

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:30 pm

exact33 wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:

and you are not alone in that thought either.

Noooo the Beatles have that spot

Last edited by Phoenix Reign Drummer on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:33 pm

Quote :
Noooo the Beetles have that spot

Is that a Beatles cover band? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:36 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Queensryche was fantastic right up through Promise Land, in my opinion.

I really liked Promised Land, but that was the last one for me. I had moved onto other genres of music by the time HITNF was released.

Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:37 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

hahaha damn i was just coming to change it too.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:47 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

Maybe he's talking about these guys?

New Queensryche song... - Page 6 DSC03691

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:48 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Maybe he's talking about these guys?

New Queensryche song... - Page 6 DSC03691

Yeah, probably. Those guys are definitely overrated hacks.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:58 pm

Pablo McCartney, Jorge Harrison, Juan Lennon, Gringo Starr. Hacks. All of 'em. Never been the same since Pedro Best quit.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:59 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Pablo McCartney, Jorge Harrison, Juan Lennon, Gringo Starr. Hacks. All of 'em. Never been the same since Pedro Best quit.

Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:01 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

I heard that Juan Lennon had sexual encounters with their manager El Jefe Epguez. Is that true?
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:04 pm

Did Jorge Martino produce their works?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:20 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

you be crazee homs, 'We All Live in a Yellow Coupe De Ville' is a classic, dog
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:31 pm

ugh..... I miss spell the Beatles and all hell breaks loose lol! Laughing very hard

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
ugh..... I miss spell the Beatles and all hell breaks loose lol! Laughing very hard
Miss Spell.

New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Hot-witch
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:00 pm

Her dress is ludicrously too short to be sitting on a broom in such a fashion. She'll wind up with splinters in the most delicate of areas.

This thread has certainly become more entertaining than the new Queensryche album though.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Miss Spell.

New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Hot-witch

that's it i'm deleting my account. Razz

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:00 pm

New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Thread-Offtopic-Derailed

PostSubject: Re: New Queensryche song...   New Queensryche song... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Queensryche song...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6