Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with a song. The song is " A Good or great day for a hanging?

Go down 
+3
Thrasher73
SpectreFate
325ad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

Help with a song.  The song is " A Good or great day for a hanging? Empty
PostSubject: Help with a song. The song is " A Good or great day for a hanging?   Help with a song.  The song is " A Good or great day for a hanging? Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Who does this? I thought it was Tourniquet but I can not find it. It is not the Wasted Youth version I am looking for either. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Help with a song. The song is " A Good or great day for a hanging?   Help with a song.  The song is " A Good or great day for a hanging? Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bse4HAMC1Js

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Help with a song. The song is " A Good or great day for a hanging?   Help with a song.  The song is " A Good or great day for a hanging? Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Dang,Spec beat me to it. Oh well,its one of Tourniquets best songs
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Help with a song. The song is " A Good or great day for a hanging?   Help with a song.  The song is " A Good or great day for a hanging? Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Dang,Spec beat me to it. Oh well,its one of Tourniquets best songs

What album is the song on? Thanks.

Ah, it is on the Collect Works. The best of. No wonder I do not have it. LOL
Back to top Go down
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: Help with a song. The song is " A Good or great day for a hanging?   Help with a song.  The song is " A Good or great day for a hanging? Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:05 am

Yes, it's one of two exclusive studio tracks on Tourniquet's Collected Works. The other track is called The Hand Trembler. Well worth getting this compilation for those tracks. Heavier than anything they had ever released at that time. I thought the subsequent studio album was going to be in this vein ... I was sorely disappointed.
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Help with a song. The song is " A Good or great day for a hanging?   Help with a song.  The song is " A Good or great day for a hanging? Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:37 am

Grimmo wrote:
Yes, it's one of two exclusive studio tracks on Tourniquet's Collected Works. The other track is called The Hand Trembler. Well worth getting this compilation for those tracks. Heavier than anything they had ever released at that time.

I don't know about heavier than anything they'd ever done, "Perfect Night" is heavy but not thrashy, "The Hand Trembler" is as heavy and fast as anything from "Pathogenic", but I wouldnt necessarily say it was heavier. Still, it was cool of them to throw us a bone, wedged between "Vanishing" , the E.P., and "C2C"; none of which were nearly as heavy as those 2 tracks.

And yes, it is worth getting just for those 2 tracks, they rule.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Help with a song. The song is " A Good or great day for a hanging?   Help with a song.  The song is " A Good or great day for a hanging? Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:05 pm

the collected works was the first metal album I ever bought. Great album headbanger
Back to top Go down
Coram Deo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Help with a song. The song is " A Good or great day for a hanging?   Help with a song.  The song is " A Good or great day for a hanging? Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:59 pm

Just echoing the well worth getting the Collected works for those two tracks...They are awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with a song. The song is " A Good or great day for a hanging?   Help with a song.  The song is " A Good or great day for a hanging? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with a song. The song is " A Good or great day for a hanging?
Page 1 of 1