Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Songs That Only Exist Live On-Stage

Go down 
+12
DeathCult
Chairman_Smith
Troublezone
Olafsto
metalheaded
Gilbert
manny
ultmetal
kmorg
GrandNational
Shawn Of Fire
MetalGuy71
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Songs That Only Exist Live On-Stage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs That Only Exist Live On-Stage   Songs That Only Exist Live On-Stage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:06 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
On topic, years ago when I saw Aerosmith on the PUMP tour, Joe Perry sang lead on a cover of "Red House" by Jimi Hendrix. Did the band (or Joe solo) ever lay that one down in the studio?

Oh yea, I've seen Joe do that one live too. Good call. I want to say that a studio version was eventually released on an extended single around the time of the Nine Lives album, but I could be mistaken. I'm sure our resident Aero-fanatic Ult could shed some light on that one.

EDIT: Checking Ult's site, I may have been confusing 'Red House' with the song 'Can't Stop Messin', which is another cover song (Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac) that Joe sings lead and has performed live numerous times. Looks like a studio version appears on the Living' On the Edge ep from 1993.

Songs That Only Exist Live On-Stage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2