Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live?

Go down 
+4
MetalGuy71
manny
Coram Deo
ZombieHavoc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live? Empty
PostSubject: What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live?   What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:56 am

I saw The Monkess in 2011, sans Nesmith, of course, and they played for almost 2 hours. They played all the songs you'd expect to hear, but the also went really deep. They played a lot of deeper cuts that I was not expecting, but was very pleased with as so much of their stuff is excellent but rarely heard. They even did a whole chunk from Head, which, though I wasn't alive at the time, I understand was not a huge success for them.

So, Alice, the 6 or 7 times I've seen him, usually does a good job of playing a lot of his staple tunes for the casual crowd, with some other songs that were not exactly hits, but are staples in his cataloh. He'll throw in a tune or two from his newest album, and maybe a song from the last album or two. And then he has always thrown in at least one deeper cut that I haven't heard him play live any other time.

For his current tour, I've seen "House of Fire" and "He's Back" on setlists. I am hoping he plays one or both of these when I see him in October. That era is a favorite of mine, as I got into him then, but it is also, overall, not one he seems to revisit much, aside from "Poison", of course.

So those two songs are at the top of my list for wanting to see live. I'd really love anything from Constrictor or Raise Your Fist and Yell. I'd also love to hear "Clones" live, or again, anything from "Flush the Fashion."

Any tunes that you'd like to hear that aren't exactly staples of his setlist?
Back to top Go down
Coram Deo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live?   What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:34 am

I've only seen him once, and he did all of the classic Staples. I'd like to hear a good number of the songs from trash. And Brutal Planet.
Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live?   What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:37 am

Coram Deo wrote:
I've only seen him once, and he did all of the classic Staples. I'd like to hear a good number of the songs from trash.  And Brutal Planet.
Yeah, I'd be into any of the songs from Trash. The first time I saw him, he did the song "Trash", and a couple from Brutal Planet.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live?   What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:40 am

'Who Do We Are' or 'Tag You're It' would be fun.

I am going to see the Coop on Oct 28 so it should be a fun show
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live?   What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:43 am

I'd just be happy to see him live. Crying or Very sad  I really need to rectify that before he drops dead. He's like 103, isn't he?

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live?   What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:53 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I'd just be happy to see him live. Crying or Very sad  I really need to rectify that before he drops dead. He's like 103, isn't he?
Well, that depends on whether you see him in the moonlight or not.  He's only like 88.  Suspect 

I would love to hear these two songs live, he didn't do them when I saw him:

Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live?   What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:05 am

manny wrote:
'Who Do We Are'
I saw him do that once. I got pretty stoked. I'm a big fan of the 4 early 80s records, so I love when he does anything from them.

"Tag" or anything else from Zipper would be cool, for sure.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live?   What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:37 pm

Generation Landslide

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live?   What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:45 pm

Spark In The Dark, This Maniac's In Love With You, Bed Of Nails, He's Back(Man Behind The Mask), Prince Of Darkness, Hurricane Years, Dangerous Tonight, Snakebite, Might As Well Be On Mars.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live?   What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:32 am

Vexer6 wrote:
Spark In The Dark, This Maniac's In Love With You, Bed Of Nails, He's Back(Man Behind The Mask), Prince Of Darkness, Hurricane Years, Dangerous Tonight, Snakebite, Might As Well Be On Mars.
That is an ideal setlist if I ever heard one.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live?   What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:28 pm

The Saga Of Jesse Jane!

stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live?   What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:52 am

On a non-related note, someone, please tell the goons at Metal Archives to add Alice Cooper. His farts are more metal than all of the moderators on that site, combined!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live?   What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:41 pm

stormspell wrote:

On a non-related note, someone, please tell the goons at Metal Archives to add Alice Cooper. His farts are more metal than all of the moderators on that site, combined!
great choices!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live?   What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What songs would you like to hear Alice Cooper do live?
Page 1 of 1