Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

demos that sound better than the studio versions

Go down 
+13
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
James B.
Thrasher73
adrian
Troublezone
Eyesore
Planchaaaa
Schbopo
chewie
MEGATRON
fingers
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

demos that sound better than the studio versions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: demos that sound better than the studio versions   demos that sound better than the studio versions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:11 am

the demo version of the self titled track sounds better than the version on the self titled album
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: demos that sound better than the studio versions   demos that sound better than the studio versions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:42 pm

Ordained Fate demo was much better (not production) than thier first studio album.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: demos that sound better than the studio versions   demos that sound better than the studio versions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:39 pm

THe Lemons "Sturdy"demos sound WAAAAAYYYY better than the MCA release, all in part to the leaving of founding member guitarist/vocalist Jim Paulson.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: demos that sound better than the studio versions   demos that sound better than the studio versions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:16 am

System of a Down's third demo sounds way better than anything they ever did after. I love the guitar tone.

Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: demos that sound better than the studio versions   demos that sound better than the studio versions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:07 pm

The demo version of Ozzy's "Walk on Water" sounded a lot better the final version.
Back to top Go down
muckie
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
muckie

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: demos that sound better than the studio versions   demos that sound better than the studio versions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 4:56 pm

I actually like the demo version of Top Secret on Ratt's Collage comp more than the studio version on Detonator, though it's not horrible by any means. They're just different, but in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: demos that sound better than the studio versions   demos that sound better than the studio versions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

demos that sound better than the studio versions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2