Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!!

Go down 
+16
Temple of Blood
ultmetal
powermacho
MetalGuy71
Gilbert
Shawn Of Fire
Fat Freddy
mc666
thejokeriv
tohostudios
nevermore
ZetaReticuli
manny
Jesusandmetal23
ACCEPT
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!!   Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Hey Accept Guy and/or Peter Baltes (whoever reads this first):

A while ago the members of this board did an album-by-album discussion of Accept's entire discography in this thread, you might wanna check it out...

http://www.heartofmetal.net/the-complete-works-f17/accept-discography-t11387.htm

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ACCEPT
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!!   Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:33 pm

Thanks for pointing these out.

I have told Peter that you guys here are the best. I am going to take some time to review this entire ACCEPT discography thing.

You guys have a fantastic board here.
Back to top Go down
ACCEPT
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!!   Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Expect to hear from Peter again. soon.
Back to top Go down
ACCEPT
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!!   Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:28 pm

Hey,

Peter has the info, I think he'll enjoy going through the discography review too.

I don't know what to say to anyone who is upset about the singer change.

Frankly, I was very upset myself for a while.

Regardless, I think the best thing is to appreciate the fact that the guys wanted to give ACCEPT fans more, and Udo chose U.D.O. over those of us who preferred him in ACCEPT.

I will always love what Udo did with ACCEPT (primarily Balls & Restless) but his U.D.O. work has not been a worthy replacement for me.

Whose the better singer is not really an issue for me because if I were really looking for what I thought was the best singer, I'd pass ACCEPT completely.

For me, it is largely the bass and guitar sounds and melodies that define ACCEPT, and given the absense of Udo, you add someone who can do his material justice.

It is Udo's voice that put the finishing touch on ACCEPT. Few will ever say that any member of ACCEPT is the absolute "best" at what they do (whatever that really means) but put all those (or similar) elements together, and you get something pretty magical.

Last edited by ACCEPT on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!!   Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:12 pm

ACCEPT's statement is true. IMO of course.

Frankly I actually thing Tornillo KILLS, especially when he isnt trying to rip off Udo.
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!!   Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:22 pm

I got the album, and it's fantastic. Love the guitar work.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!!   Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:11 pm

Have always liked Accept, will check out the new album too.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!!   Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:42 pm

ZetaReticuli wrote:
I got the album, and it's fantastic. Love the guitar work.

Hell yeah it is a monster of a cd they really did an outstanding job in making this a metalheads cd. Mark does an outstanding vocal job.

It fricken slays!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!!   Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:54 pm

Killer tracks.

Teutonic Terror
Blood Of The Nations
Time Machine, this is so old school Accept worship it's scary.
Rolling Thunder
Pandemic
New World Coming
No Shelter

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!!   Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand new ACCEPT after 14 years!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3