Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lament celebrate 20 years with brand new Limited Edition EP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Lament celebrate 20 years with brand new Limited Edition EP Empty
PostSubject: Lament celebrate 20 years with brand new Limited Edition EP   Lament celebrate 20 years with brand new Limited Edition EP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:37 pm

Lament, Mexico’s premiere Christian Death Metal band, has just announced signing on to Roxx Records for the release of their brand new EP which also marks the bands 20th Anniversary. The band and their label are working on some special 20th anniversary items that will be unveiled in the coming weeks.

Lament formed in Mexico City in 1993 and has been led by Abel Gomez since its inception. Today the band features Abel on lead guitar for the band, which also features Fidel Sanchez on vocals, Miguel Martinez on drums and Carlos Daniel Renteria on bass. The band has released 4 full length albums and a compilation of fan favorites in their 20 years together. The band also recently released a Limited Edition 20th Anniversary DVD compilation documenting the bands history.

When asked about the signing to Roxx Records and the release of this special Limited Edition EP Abel had this to say… “We are proud to be part of the Roxx family this will be a blast we promise you a killer EP, 20 years now and still rocking for the Lord we keep the flame burning Jesus Christ is Lord“

Watch for full release details and further information at www.roxxproductions.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Lament celebrate 20 years with brand new Limited Edition EP   Lament celebrate 20 years with brand new Limited Edition EP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:18 am

I remember these guys. Been years since I've heard them.

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Lament celebrate 20 years with brand new Limited Edition EP   Lament celebrate 20 years with brand new Limited Edition EP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:52 am

I jettisoned their Tears of a Leper album some time ago Gave it to Locky, I think. Not my thing unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: Lament celebrate 20 years with brand new Limited Edition EP   Lament celebrate 20 years with brand new Limited Edition EP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:07 am

I've got their first two albums. Has been years since I've listened to them. Might need to give them a fresh spin.
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Lament celebrate 20 years with brand new Limited Edition EP   Lament celebrate 20 years with brand new Limited Edition EP Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:25 pm

I have all their CDs, so this will be a nice addition to the collection. Got to meet Abel Gomez once in Texas. Really cool dude. Ultimatum is pictured with him on the inside of the original pressing of the Puppet of Destruction CD.

PostSubject: Re: Lament celebrate 20 years with brand new Limited Edition EP   Lament celebrate 20 years with brand new Limited Edition EP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lament celebrate 20 years with brand new Limited Edition EP
Page 1 of 1