Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+41
A Handful of Wayne
Shiney
Thordis
Alex Dee Rokket
metallicleora
SAHB Healer
Ultimate.Nightmare
MetalRob331
XYZ
mc666
Thrasher73
Sutekh
Jesusandmetal23
jstate
chewie
nevermore
Dave the Boss
Joe
iamrockerfun
James B.
MetalGuy71
Stender
Addy
Required Fields
exact33
kmorg
thejokeriv
Leatherface
ryanmetalman
DallasBlack
Schbopo
snooloui
scottmitchell74
sheets
Metal Misfit
manny
SideShowDisaSter
Orion Crystal Ice
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Last seen movies - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:56 am

Dave the Boss wrote:
I love the first Highlander movie. That's one of my all-time faves actually. Number two is just a trainwreck of a movie. It just makes no sense at all. The only funny parts are when Sean Connery is rather amazed by everything that is going on around him, and when we're introduced to the evol CEO bad guy fella... played by everyone's favorite bad ass... Dr. Cox from Scrubs.

Yeah, the firsst one is a classic for sure. Easily one of my favorites too. The second one was ok, but I hated how they changed the storyline too. I was stupid enough to wath the 3rd instalment once too, and THAT is a trainwreck!

The director of Highlander 1 & 2, Russel Mulcahy, was actually a music video director. He did stuff for Billy Joel, Elton john, Duran Duran (one of my all time favorite music videos, for "Wild Boys") and later on even AC/DC. He also directed both music videos Queen did for the Highlander soundtrack. The only half decent movie he made besides Highlander was an Australian flick, named Razorback. He often casts Christopher Lambert in his movies. He is currently doing a TV movie remake of Teen Wolf!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:03 am

Cast Away (Tom Hanks)
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:31 am

The Book of Eli. This was pretty cool, although it would have been fantastic if the plot just had another twist or two to it. Still, well-shot action scenes and a fun premise with a good cast.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:12 pm

Watched Wayne's World on blu ray. Didn't age well at all for me. Used to really like it at the time, but did I ever find it lame today. And I was all set for some good nostalgia too. Okay the Alice Cooper bit is still funny though.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:21 pm

I rewatched Terminator 2: Judgment Day on Blu-Ray tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:36 pm

sheets wrote:
The Book of Eli. This was pretty cool, although it would have been fantastic if the plot just had another twist or two to it. Still, well-shot action scenes and a fun premise with a good cast.

I thought that was pretty decent too.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:32 am

As a devotee of Highlander, I've purposely avoided all other sequels and shows. It was all settled in the first one. Anything else is a corruption.

I also wanted to name my first boy Connor McCloud Douglas. Luckily, we had two girls, and years later I've got some sense. My wife knew better even back then.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:32 pm

Hideous!

From Charles Band's Full Moon Productions. That should tell you all you need to know.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:55 pm

Bad Lieutenant (nicolas cage)
Bruce Almighty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:37 pm

SALT

Last seen movies - Page 19 Salt-with-Angelina-Jolie_290

Totally kick ass action thriller, starts immediately and never lets up. Primarily old school in the cinematography, thankfully very little high speed MTV editing in this one. Recommended.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:11 pm

Today:

Clue
Major League
Transformers (animated)

Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:16 pm

Saw the remake of Clash of the Titans last night it was decent IMO
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:24 pm

exact33 wrote:

Major League

Feel like watching a movie you starred in? Are you listed in the credits? Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:04 pm

Dark Floors

Well I saw most of it, the bastard had started while I was flicking through the channels, I had never heard of it before last night but it stars LORDI the band, has anyone else seen it ?

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:40 pm

Joe wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Major League

Feel like watching a movie you starred in? Are you listed in the credits? Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_razz

elbow guy is me Smile

snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Locky wrote:
Dark Floors

Well I saw most of it, the bastard had started while I was flicking through the channels, I had never heard of it before last night but it stars LORDI the band, has anyone else seen it ?

I heard it was rubbish because you couldn't help but laugh at the band being the bad guys.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 pm

The kids and I watched "Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey!" this afternoon. I find that I can relate to The Man in the Yellow Hat, as I too am helpless against the destructive force of small creatures.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:09 pm

I saw inception with my cousin a couple nights ago. Really cool movie...theres hope still in hollywood!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:35 pm

I watched The Triangle last night. It was a suspense/thriller type movie. Never heard of any of the actors in it. It wasn't bad. One of those flicks you have to watch and pay really close attention to.

Also saw The Passengers with Anne Hathaway last night. Another flick where you have to pay attention to the details. I enjoyed this one better than The Triangle.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:22 am

Rambo
I am Legend
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:08 am

"Undercover Brother" -- one of my favorite comedies of recent years. Basically it's a "Blaxploited" version of "Austin Powers", with Eddie Griffin as a platform shoe wearin, Afro stylin' '70s throwback funky hero who joins a secret African-American spy organization called "The B.R.O.T.H.E.R.H.O.O.D." to battle against the devious plans of "The Man." Freakin hilarious stuff, no stereotype about black or white people goes un-skewered. Dave Chapelle is hilarious as the paranoid "Conspiracy Brother" and Denise Richards (as the dreaded villainess "White She-Devil") looks amazing kickin' ass in a white leather cat suit. Meee-YOW!

When I think about it, it's kind of odd that I like this movie so much cuz I usually find Eddie Griffin and Chris Kattan (who plays the villain, "Mr. Feather") quite irritating, but for some reason in this movie their shtick totally works.

"Mess with the 'Fro... you got to go."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:20 am

The A-Team. This was a lot of fun. Completely ridiculous but then so was the original show, and the actors all do a great job with their characters, except maybe Rampage, who was always going to pale next to Mr. T, anyway. Too bad it bombed because I wouldn't mind a sequel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:54 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Undercover Brother" -- one of my favorite comedies of recent years. Basically it's a "Blaxploited" version of "Austin Powers", with Eddie Griffin as a platform shoe wearin, Afro stylin' '70s throwback funky hero who joins a secret African-American spy organization called "The B.R.O.T.H.E.R.H.O.O.D." to battle against the devious plans of "The Man." Freakin hilarious stuff, no stereotype about black or white people goes un-skewered. Dave Chapelle is hilarious as the paranoid "Conspiracy Brother" and Denise Richards (as the dreaded villainess "White She-Devil") looks amazing kickin' ass in a white leather cat suit. Meee-YOW!

When I think about it, it's kind of odd that I like this movie so much cuz I usually find Eddie Griffin and Chris Kattan (who plays the villain, "Mr. Feather") quite irritating, but for some reason in this movie their shtick totally works.

"Mess with the 'Fro... you got to go."

I love that movie, I've probably watched it 5 times...

The hip handshake identity device was my favorite skit....BLACKNUSS CONFIRMED! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:25 pm

detuned wrote:

I love that movie, I've probably watched it 5 times...

The hip handshake identity device was my favorite skit....BLACKNUSS CONFIRMED! Last seen movies - Page 19 201269

"You got soul." Last seen movies - Page 19 201269

My fave bit is how Chris Kattan (as the evil white guy) can't help slipping into hip-hop dialect every so often..

Kattan: "Did I just say...he best step correct?"
Henchman: "Yes, sir."
Kattan: (*Covers mouth, eyes bugged out with horror*)

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:05 am

"The Descent" -- whoa. NASTY little piece of work here. A group of women go cave explorin' in the Appalachians and get on the wrong side of a race of cannibalistic humanoid underground dwellers. Dark, creepy, claustrophobic, bloody, cool as hell.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next