Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+41
A Handful of Wayne
Shiney
Thordis
Alex Dee Rokket
metallicleora
SAHB Healer
Ultimate.Nightmare
MetalRob331
XYZ
mc666
Thrasher73
Sutekh
Jesusandmetal23
jstate
chewie
nevermore
Dave the Boss
Joe
iamrockerfun
James B.
MetalGuy71
Stender
Addy
Required Fields
exact33
kmorg
thejokeriv
Leatherface
ryanmetalman
DallasBlack
Schbopo
snooloui
scottmitchell74
sheets
Metal Misfit
manny
SideShowDisaSter
Orion Crystal Ice
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Last seen movies - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:50 am

Coraline - creepy animated movie.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:02 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Coraline - creepy animated movie.

My girlfriend loves this movie.

Recently saw Killers.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:06 pm

The New Daughter - Kevin Costner
Spoiler:
Not bad at all. I didn't have high hopes, but I liked it.

Survival of the Dead - Romero at it again. Meh...it was okay for a zombie flick. The idea was pretty good, but could have been developed better or less cheesily.

Kick Ass - I flat out got this because I thought Splice was going to be out but it wasn't yet, so I said "what the heck". It's very good! A pleasant surprise.

Harry Brown - Highly Recommended!!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:45 am

Wicked Little Things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:19 am

V for Vendetta.

Love that movie!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:21 am

The Second Annual Fat Freddy Schlock-Tober Craptacular has officially begun! Last night's feature: "Monster Man" (2003)

This was a rarity: a horror/comedy that was actually FUNNY. Two friends (and a hot hitchhiker they pick up along the way) on a cross country drive to a friend's wedding inadvertently piss off a hulking, deformed psycho killer who pursues them down a stretch of deserted highway in a gigantic monster truck. Imagine "Jeepers Creepers" if it had been written by Kevin Smith. I laughed out loud several times and when the nasty parts finally kick in this one didn't skimp on the gore. Recommended low budget fun!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:45 am

That sounds right up my alley!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:47 am

tohostudios wrote:
That sounds right up my alley!

Toho, you would definitely dig this one. Seek it out!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:52 am

Just picked it up for about $5 ppd.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:55 am

tohostudios wrote:

Nice! Amazon zShops I presume? Smile

I got it off the bargain rack @ Shop Rite for four bucks. For that price I was expecting something "so bad it's good," but this flick was actually the "good" kind of good for a change. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:00 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Nice! Amazon zShops I presume? Smile

I got it off the bargain rack @ Shop Rite for four bucks. For that price I was expecting something "so bad it's good," but this flick was actually the "good" kind of good for a change. Last seen movies - Page 33 201269

zShops rule!

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:37 am

I've seen Monster Man on Syfy before.Not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:23 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
I agree. I thought it might suck, but it turned out to be a pleasent suprise. Kind of wish they'd do a sequel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:31 am

Leatherface wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
I agree. I thought it might suck, but it turned out to be a pleasent suprise. Kind of wish they'd do a sequel.

The ending did kinda leave an opening for a sequel (as all horror flicks seem to do nowadays, of course) but I would imagine that since "Monster Man" is now 7 years old and hardly anyone has seen it, that a follow up would be unlikely. Sad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Splice. Excellent sci-fi film, it was mis-advertised as horror, a pleasure to see an actual intelligent film in this day and age. Plus Brody & Polley created actual characters as opposed to the normal practice of stereotypes in these kinds of movies. Bravo.

Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:34 pm

The Monster Club.

1980 British horror anthology movie featuring Vincent Price, John Carradine and Donald Pleasance. Good B-movie stuff.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Get Him To The Greek - brilliant.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:32 am

Addy wrote:
Last new to me movies Ive seen

Robin Hood

How did you find that film ? I enjoyed it alot, much better than the Kevin Costner love fest of the 90's.

just watched

Johnny Be Good

& The Other Guys

Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:53 am

Get Smart
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:41 am

Schlock-Tober continues with...

"2001 Maniacs" -- a 21st century update of the Herschell Gordon Lewis oldie "2000 Maniacs," in which a bunch of idiot twentysomethings on Spring Break stumble into a deceptively friendly looking Old Southern Town on their way to Daytona. The local yokels seem welcoming at first and invite the Northerners to stay for their annual Jubilee and Barbecue...but soon it becomes clear that our collegiate crowd are destined to be part of the menu. Features Robert (Freddy Krueger) Englund in an over-the-top performance as the small town's crazed Mayor.

(Warning: trailer is NSFW. Foul language and grossness therein.)

What more do you need from a movie... ya got hot girls, sick humor, and violence/gore out the wazoo. Turn your brain off for 90 minutes and enjoy the ride.

Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:06 am

The boy and I just finished watching "DEAD & BURIED" a totally creepy classic!

now viewing: "APRIL FOOL'S DAY"

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:28 pm

Shiney wrote:
The boy and I just finished watching "DEAD & BURIED" a totally creepy classic!

"Do ya want me Freddy?"

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:20 am

The GamePlan
From Paris with Love
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:59 pm

My family and I (as well as my uncle) watched The School of Rock when it was on TV while we had Thanksgiving dinner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next