Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+41
A Handful of Wayne
Shiney
Thordis
Alex Dee Rokket
metallicleora
SAHB Healer
Ultimate.Nightmare
MetalRob331
XYZ
mc666
Thrasher73
Sutekh
Jesusandmetal23
jstate
chewie
nevermore
Dave the Boss
Joe
iamrockerfun
James B.
MetalGuy71
Stender
Addy
Required Fields
exact33
kmorg
thejokeriv
Leatherface
ryanmetalman
DallasBlack
Schbopo
snooloui
scottmitchell74
sheets
Metal Misfit
manny
SideShowDisaSter
Orion Crystal Ice
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Last seen movies - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:37 pm

detuned wrote:
exact33 wrote:
The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the Eighth Dimension

classic

it has one of the best endings ever!!

Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:24 pm

Stepbrothers

I love this movie!
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:32 am

Descent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:12 am

Leatherface wrote:
Descent.

headbanger

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:25 am

tohostudios wrote:
Leatherface wrote:
Descent.

headbanger
Sorry dude, it's not the Descent your probably thinking of. The one I saw was a rip-off of the movie The Core and my made for the Sci-Fi Channel starring...Luke Perry. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:35 am

Leatherface wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Leatherface wrote:
Descent.

headbanger
Sorry dude, it's not the Descent your probably thinking of. The one I saw was a rip-off of the movie The Core and my made for the Sci-Fi Channel starring...Luke Perry. Embarassed

Last seen movies - Page 27 47715

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:55 pm

Major League on tap for tonight.

Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:31 pm

The Last Exorcism Last seen movies - Page 27 352445

just Netflix it.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:13 am

Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-out Attack

Watched this on my blu-ray player last night and the "upgrade" of the HDMI cable made the monsters really look fake. It made the entire movie look like a Spanish soap opera.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:13 pm

The Pale Horse

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:13 am

John Carpenter's The Thing (blu-ray)

Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:58 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Watched this on my blu-ray player last night and the "upgrade" of the HDMI cable made the monsters really look fake. It made the entire movie look like a Spanish soap opera.

Reminds me of when I was talking to a friend who had bought Star Trek (the original show) on blu-ray and he was pissed because the increased resolution completely ruined his suspension of disbelief in the sets and special effects. Some of these old shows and movies simply weren't meant to be seen in high definition Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:08 pm

sheets wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Reminds me of when I was talking to a friend who had bought Star Trek (the original show) on blu-ray and he was pissed because the increased resolution completely ruined his suspension of disbelief in the sets and special effects. Some of these old shows and movies simply weren't meant to be seen in high definition Smile

Yep, that's exactly the way this was.

Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:15 pm

There's Something About Mary - not as funny as I remembered.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:12 am

Bad Boys II
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Tenebrae (aka Unsane)

I've seen it before, and remembered it as a much better Giallo flick. Probably one of Argento's least good movies, imo.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:24 pm

The Core
Woman of the Year

iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:35 am

Train
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 am

A French film '8 Women'
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Jerry Maguire
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Quote :
Watched this on my blu-ray player last night and the "upgrade" of the HDMI cable made the monsters really look fake. It made the entire movie look like a Spanish soap opera

Ah! So it's not just me. I've noticed thit looking at TVs at Wal Mart, Best Buy, etc...they have a weird look that reminds me of soap operas as well.

Youth In Revolt - not bad little nerd love story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:26 pm

a couple late 80's "let's cash in on The Abyss movies".

Leviathan - not bad, Peter Weller is good, Amanda Pays is a babe, Stan Winston monster is hampered by miniscule budget. Overall, decent enough Alien ripoff underwater.

Deep Star Six - even lower budget Carolco production starring Greg Evigan(!) Another underwater monster unleashed by deep sea mining. Monster in the movie for probably about 3 minutes, the rest of the film is kept going by Miguel Ferrer overacting to the point that William Shatner was proud.

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:39 pm

detuned wrote:
Deep Star Six - even lower budget Carolco production starring Greg Evigan(!) Another underwater monster unleashed by deep sea mining. Monster in the movie for probably about 3 minutes, the rest of the film is kept going by Miguel Ferrer overacting to the point that William Shatner was proud.

Y O U... K L I N G O N S.... K I L L E D ... M Y ... A C T I N G ........... C A R E E R E R!

sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:56 am

detuned wrote:

I remember seeing Deep Star 6 in the theater. Eh, none of those underwater movies are really all that good - even The Abyss is pretty cheesy.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:20 am

Iron Man 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next