Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!

Go down 
+12
akeldama
Required Fields
T-Roy
Lari
GrandNational
Joe
exact33
jerseyultifan+
thejokeriv
7thSaviour
ultmetal
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:38 pm

I hate the Red Wings more than anything. At least more than anything in sports.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:12 pm

I don't mind the Sharks too much but I hate the Red Wings too!
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Go Sharks!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Absolutely heartless and sackless effort by the Hawks. Disgusting.

Winning last year doesn't mean you don't even have to show up this year. The most gutless Hawks team I have ever witnessed, and this includes all those teams that lost 50+ games a season. At least get a few fights in, you pussies! Let 'em know you're there!
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:53 pm

Lil' Joe is on Fire!!!!! Sharks up 2-love baby!!!!!

Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 778825
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Joe wrote:

Keep it up! Knock those Red Wings out.

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:11 pm

Flyers in trouble. Chicago looked good.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:34 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Flyers in trouble. Chicago looked good.

Yea, not looking good for the Flyers. At least they're keeping it competetitive. I guess that's something. No blow-outs. Yet.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Joe wrote:

'bout time our top line actually start contributing.

I'm gonna be upset if they don't finally unload Marleau after this season. The guy is nonexistent during the playoffs. How many years in a row do we have to prove this?

I still shed tears over us trading Jeff Friesen and keeping PM. Friesen was the heart & soul of our team and we never recovered. Very next season he wins a cup with New Jersey, had 9 goals in the playoffs.... his name was being tossed around for the Smithy'. Sad angry
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:54 pm

T-Roy wrote:
Joe wrote:

'bout time our top line actually start contributing.

I'm gonna be upset if they don't finally unload Marleau after this season. The guy is nonexistent during the playoffs. How many years in a row do we have to prove this?

I still shed tears over us trading Jeff Friesen and keeping PM. Friesen was the heart & soul of our team and we never recovered. Very next season he wins a cup with New Jersey, had 9 goals in the playoffs.... his name was being tossed around for the Smithy'. Sad angry

Lol, I wanted to wait until after tonights game to respond to this, just in case Marleau did something to make me have to eat my words, too!! j/k

I agree with everything you said, but I have to admit I was on that Marleau bandwagon early on. I really thought he would come around. With the exception of tonight's goal (and really any one could have scored it), his goals haven't meant anything in this playoffs.

It was bittersweet for me about Friesen winning one, though.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:09 am

So very glad to see the Red Wings going down in flames.

Unfortunately my Flyers aren't looking too good either, down 2 games to 0 against Boston. Hopefully they can pull it together in game 3.

Friggin' Penguins are up 2 games to 1 against the Canadians! C'mon Habs! Let's see you pull it out like you did with Washington!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:48 am

HEY, WHO WAS TALKING SMACK ABOUT MARLEAU???? NOT ME, I LOVE PM, HE'S THE BEST SHARK EVER!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:38 am

Alright Sharks, you have your skate on their neck, don't let it up.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:22 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Alright Sharks, you have your skate on their neck, don't let it up.
That's all I can keep thinking. Scares the hell out of me.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:32 pm

Alright Pens ! Good to see Malkin score again and Fleury had a great game after that abomination the other night.Hopefully he'll remain "on" for the rest of the playoffs.

Great to see the Red Wings down 3-0. Especially coming back from 3-1 to win it in overtime. I'll bet "Hockeytown" is in a panic.Now if the Sharks can just close the deal.

Here's hoping the Flyers fall flat in front of their home town !
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Dustin Byfuglien owned Luongo and the Nucks. A hat trick and all three goals came in from close range. I loved that celebration after that second goal. Suck it, all you Big Buff haters in Vancouver!

Doesn't bode well for the Nucks that he found his game.

Detroit faces elimination tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:20 pm

Crap, Detroit went crazy. Knowing how the Sharks can blow up they better win at home now.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:30 pm

I think everyone outside of Detroit was disappointed in that game last night. I think the Shark's will pull it out;coming back from a 3-0 deficit is almost impossible.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Quote :
Here's hoping the Flyers fall flat in front of their home town !

Looks like you're gonna get your wish, Mr. Bond. Even if they pull out a win tonight, the Flyers aren't coming back from Boston.

Ah well, it was a fun ride while it lasted.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:20 pm

LET'S GO BLACKHAWKS! Beat down those Canuckleheads! Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 706602
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:38 pm

The Flyers stay alive with that overtime goal. But surviving game five in Boston will be tough.

Great, up tempo first period in Vancouver. Both teams focused and energetic tonight. 2-2 after one and I think it's going to be a one goal game. With their better special teams, I do like the Hawks' chances though.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:27 am

Yeah, I was right and wrong. It didn't turn out to be a one goal game, Hawks win 7-4, but that's because the Hawks power play really killed the Canucks. And I think at least half of that is attributed to the poor PK unit play by Vancouver.

And WTF is with those guys in green tight overalls goofing it up in the audience? I'd hate to have paid for great ice level seats and have those two idiots standing on their heads next to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Good for the Hawks, had the power play groovin' tonight.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:17 am

The Wings are OUT! Yeah!

The Sharks are the first team to make it to the conference finals.

Chicago leads Vancouver 3-1

And in the East

Penguins up 3-2 against the Canadiens
Bruins up 3-1 against the Flyers

The Hawks and the Bruins have a chance to advance tonight. Come on, let's make Luongo cry again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Quote :
The Wings are OUT! Yeah!

Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 706602
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next