Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!

Go down 
+12
akeldama
Required Fields
T-Roy
Lari
GrandNational
Joe
exact33
jerseyultifan+
thejokeriv
7thSaviour
ultmetal
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:57 am

Go Flyers! To Hell with the Devils! (They need to play that at all the Flyers home games this series!)
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:22 am

7thSaviour wrote:
Go Flyers! To Hell with the Devils! (They need to play that at all the Flyers home games this series!)
Now THIS is talk I understand!!!!!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:42 am

7thSaviour wrote:

I've already suggested it to the guy in charge of game night production. It's doubtful but anything can happen during the playoffs.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:54 am

T-Roy wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
Now THIS is talk I understand!!!!!! headbanger
Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 201269 Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 11840
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:55 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

I've already suggested it to the guy in charge of game night production. It's doubtful but anything can happen during the playoffs.
AWESOME! LMK if it really does happen! Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 604261
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:56 am

New Jersey will be torn asunder before this series is over, I do hereby prophesy!
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:10 am

I get to watch the Sharks stumble over themselves........ again. Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 706602
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:46 am

Yesssss. Didn't expect the Avs to win but SJ is becoming a playoff bust team. Hope it happens again.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:18 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Yesssss. Didn't expect the Avs to win but SJ is becoming a playoff bust team. Hope it happens again.
Same here! Can't stand the Sharks! No way, San Jose! Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 201269
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:47 pm

7thSaviour wrote:

I think they can do it. I hope Boucher holds up!

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:37 am

Ovechkin goes down in flames last night! Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 706602

Unfortunately, the Kings lost in OT.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:46 am

exact33 wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

I think they can do it. I hope Boucher holds up!
Flyers in 6 over NJ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:10 pm

Blackhawks tonight. Gooooooo Chi town.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:12 pm

T-Roy wrote:
Go Sharks....try not to get bounced out of the first round for a change. Gotta go wit' da Charks mon.

I'm picking Pitt and Boston for the Eastern Conf Finals. Buffalo is my darkhorse pick from the East. Caps will never be legitimate contenders until they get a legit goaltender and play a little defense.
EVERYTHING is happening as I have foreseen. Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 591800
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:01 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Unfortunately, the Kings lost in OT.

Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 647664
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:33 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
About freakin' time!

I have beer and snacks ready. Let's play hockey!

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:17 pm

1-0 after two periods. Kane with the goal.

But that's not why I'm posting. See, I haven't watched many Penguins games this season, but now I watched game one and also tuned in for the final 8 minutes of game two (the Hawks game was on intermission) and both times I heard the DJ play awesome music. I heard at least two different Iced Earth songs (at least Ten Thousand Strong and the other one was probably 1776, but I just tuned in and got like 5 seconds of it and you know how those Schaffer riffs get easily mixed up) and a couple Judas Priest songs, too, and not just You've Got Another Thing Coming or Living After Midnight. I think they played at least Electric Eye. That's pretty cool.

Looking forward to seeing the Pens go deep again this year. Good win tonight. Crosby has a goal and four assists in the first two games.

Penguins - Hawks finals would be just perfect. Just like '92. Except the wrong team won.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:29 am

Lari wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:
About freakin' time!

I have beer and snacks ready. Let's play hockey!

Nice tribute to my favorite hockey team, my friend! Better luck next game, Hawks!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:57 am

Man, I love NHL playoffs. Everything is so unpredictable. The Caps should skate all over Montreal but end up losing in O.T. The Senators were able to beat the Pens at home (although being horrible on the road toward the end of the reg season).The Flyers beat the superior Devils (although Philly did have N.J.'s number this year). About the only thing not shocking was the Sharks losing an opening game...again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Last night sucked all around. Chicago blows a lead, Avs lose in OT, Detroit wins and Philly loses.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:11 pm

Booooo Philly lost, Phoenix lost, and the friggin' Penguins won! NOT a good night for hockey last night. Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 308838

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:20 pm

Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 19976 Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 447763 understanding now,why i didnt get a call back..you know,ult,i really need to stop going out and supporting steve at his gigs and stay home and support my favorite hockey team!! stupid friggin pens!! Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 798255 Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:22 pm

It was a GREAT night for hockey !!!!!!!! Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 911681
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:37 pm

It was good, the Pens won but sadly the Avs didn't.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:08 am

Big Kings win tonight in Canada! Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 706602

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next