Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official Band Bashing Thread

Go down 
+42
Lionheartâ„¢
Eyesore
spiritoradio
Required Fields
Lurideath
Grimmo
SlaytanicPOWER
JDC
Pantera
Fat Freddy
rattpoison
XYZ
Lari
Stender
mc666
7thSaviour
Sword Of The Heretic
Dave the Boss
exact33
Addy
Rex
Hamer12
Vexer6
akeldama
Metallic Blaze
FlyingV
Mglaffas81
Schbopo
Troublezone
Orion Crystal Ice
Glenn Rogers
MetalRob331
Getizzyback
Thrasher73
ultmetal
snooloui
Temple of Blood
T-Roy
thejokeriv
manny
tohostudios
46 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

The Official Band Bashing Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:41 am

We all are passionate about our music. Some bands we hate. It's a human emotion.

This thread is a place to bash a band without clogging other threads.

Who wants to start?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:43 am

Bands/artists I hate with a fiery passion:

Creed
Dave Matthews Band
Phil Collins
Nickelback (to a lesser extent)

There are others I dislike immensely but those are the major "station changers" for me.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:45 am

Nickleback
3 Doors Down
Fall Out Boy

all suck donkey balls!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:47 am

Guns N Roses are the most overrated band in the history of the earth!!!!! Axl sings like a cross between a dying cat and someone who has their nuts stuck in a vice grip!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:48 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Guns N Roses are the most overrated band in the history of the earth!!!!! Axl sings like a cross between a dying cat and someone who has their nuts stuck in a vice grip!!!!!!
BLASPHEMY!!!! I SHALL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THAT!!!! The Official Band Bashing Thread 395375
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:49 am

I like Appetite but not much after that. And I agree with that assessment of Axl's voice.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:51 am

DISTURBED BLOWS!!!
HASTE THE DAY SUCKS!!!
THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA IS MONEY I CAN NEVER GET BACK!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:55 am

thejokeriv wrote:

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:56 am

Oh yeah....one more:

Slechtvalk is flat out awful!! And man how I've tried.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:03 am

"Appetite" is one of the best hard rock albums front-to-back that I've ever heard. Maybe even my #1 pick. Love all the instruments on it, including Axl's voice. I wouldn't wanna hear Geoff Tate sing for that band.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:04 am

SCOTT, I LOVE YOU BRO, REALLY I DO, DON'T HATE ME. BUT THIS HAS TO BE SAID!!!

KISS STINKS!!! This band is awful people????!!!! The music has always been unlistenable to me, and yes, I hate the vocals!!! I JUST DON'T GET IT SCOTT, I'M SORRY!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:08 am

I am banning myself from this thread, I found myself agreeing with ToB.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:15 am

I like Kiss but I can understand why some people wouldn't.

Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:32 am

Slipknot = The Official Band Bashing Thread 810647
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:33 am

T-Roy wrote:

KISS STINKS!!! This band is awful people????!!!! The music has always been unlistenable to me, and yes, I hate the vocals!!! I JUST DON'T GET IT SCOTT, I'M SORRY!!! Sad

Which singer do you hate? Kiss has always had four different lead singers. How much Kiss have you actually heard? Most people I know that "hate Kiss" have heard a handful of hits and that's it.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:36 am

I absolutely hate the Doors. They are terrible with the moaning "poet" on vocals with the calliope-like keyboards playing in the background. Ugh !
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:37 am

ultmetal wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

Which singer do you hate? Kiss has always had four different lead singers. How much Kiss have you actually heard? Most people I know that "hate Kiss" have heard a handful of hits and that's it.
Whoever sings Lick It Up, Dr Love for example. And yes, I haven't heard much KISS to be honest. Pretty much radio stuff. DON'T TRY TO TURN ME!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:41 am

007 wrote:
I absolutely hate the Doors. They are terrible with the moaning "poet" on vocals with the calliope-like keyboards playing in the background. Ugh !

Christ allmighty!!!! First Kiss gets crucified, Queen gets bashed, my Doors get hammered!!! Guns n Roses gets their sack kicked in!! All because I posted Queen's The Miracle in the listening post!!!!

Last edited by manny on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:42 am

Motorhead-Cannot stand to hear Lemmy try to sing.(He sounds like a dying calf in a hail storm.)

Nightwish
Dream Theater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:46 am

This isn't a thread to defend bands you like...this is a thread to bash bands you hate...if you like a band someone else bashes, defend them in another thread.

The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_biggrin

Guns N Roses - hate 'em...hate Axl's vocals...hate the "look how street we are" image...I think they suck

Nickelback - used to think they were OK...now I hate 'em...boring, contrived, overrated shite on a stick with a douchebag frontman...songs about stripper girlfriends and getting wasted got boring when Motley Crue did it 20 years ago...it's still boring now.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:47 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
Motorhead-Cannot stand to hear Lemmy try to sing.(He sounds like a dying calf in a hail storm.)
Laughing very hard That must have been one hellacious experience!!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:47 am

S wrote:

Nickelback - used to think they were OK...now I hate 'em...boring, contrived, overrated shite on a stick with a douchebag frontman...songs about stripper girlfriends and getting wasted got boring when Motley Crue did it 20 years ago...it's still boring now.
YEEEESSSSS!!! THANK YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Getizzyback
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Getizzyback

Number of posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:07 am

AEROSMITH

Every damn station on the radio just won't stop playing these guys, I'm gonna be SICK!

-thinks to himself how ANYBODY that likes thrash or speed metal could criticize ANYBODY'S singing-

Last edited by Getizzyback on Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:07 am

T-Roy - YOU WILL become a KISS FAN!!!

GnR Still sucks!!!!!!!

Bon Jovi's fan base is primarily 35 - 45 year old women that wear Mrs Bon Jovi to his shows, judging from facebook posts. No guy dare admit he went to the Bon Jovi concert in DC this week.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:10 am

T-Roy wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

Whoever sings Lick It Up, Dr Love for example. And yes, I haven't heard much KISS to be honest. Pretty much radio stuff. DON'T TRY TO TURN ME!

That's what I figured. You haven't really heard Kiss.

Paul Stanley sings those two songs. Paul is an extraordinary vocalist. Try listening to "I Still Love You" from the MTV Unplugged album. The man can sing. He also has sang on Broadway, as he was the star of Phantom of the Opera for a while.

No need to turn you. I just wanted to see where you were coming from.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Band Bashing Thread   The Official Band Bashing Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Band Bashing Thread
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next