Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King

Go down 
+5
exact33
Orion Crystal Ice
Metallic Blaze
tohostudios
7thSaviour
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:00 pm

NH hasnt had an update in awhile. I was hoping to make a larger order.

7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:04 pm

Check NH's site again, E33! Yesterday, they posted some new stuff!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:05 pm

I'll never use Nuclear Hell. I don't like waiting more than a week though.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:38 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:

For a lot of the glam/sleaze stuff I like it's either NH or Ebay. Given the prices at NH and the free shipping, I choose them every time.

Big deal, it takes 2 weeks for me to get my CD; I also save about $10.

Patience is a virtue...

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:46 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

For a lot of the glam/sleaze stuff I like it's either NH or Ebay. Given the prices at NH and the free shipping, I choose them every time.

Big deal, it takes 2 weeks for me to get my CD; I also save about $10.

Patience is a virtue...
Agreed! FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 11840
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Naw, I'm of a different mind. I can afford to pay more though. So that's all it is.

Now back to Freedom Call.

I have to sincerely thank you guys for turning me on to this awesome band!!!

I just got "Legend of the Shadowking" on Friday and have been cranking it non-stop ever since!!!

I also just placed an order and got their first two albums in one fell swoop! Freedom Call is becoming one of my top fave bands! I think I shall delve into their catalogue!!!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:11 am

7thSaviour wrote:

i did and now will be making my order soon!

7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:32 am

exact33 wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 11840 You're gonna love the new FC disc!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:33 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Naw, I'm of a different mind. I can afford to pay more though. So that's all it is.

I just got "Legend of the Shadowking" on Friday and have been cranking it non-stop ever since!!!

I also just placed an order and got their first two albums in one fell swoop! Freedom Call is becoming one of my top fave bands! I think I shall delve into their catalogue!!!
The new one was a great place for you to start with them because they have a couple semi-gothic tracks on there, which is new for them. Get ETERNITY next! FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 11840
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:04 pm

7thSaviour wrote:
exact33 wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 11840 You're gonna love the new FC disc!

headbanger

i like the songs i have heard so this one will be coming shortly!

Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:32 pm

7thSaviour wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

The new one was a great place for you to start with them because they have a couple semi-gothic tracks on there, which is new for them. Get ETERNITY next! FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 11840

I just ordered "Stairway to Fairyland", "Crystal Empire" and "Dimensions". I'll set with these for long enough to at least get to know them before probably ordering anything else. After that I'll make sure and pick up "Eternity" though, and the rest of their catalogue!
Freedom Call is a band I can't believe I've not discovered before. You're right about the goth songs 7th. There are two of em - and you guessed it! They are both my favorites on the album!!!

FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 778825 FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 778825 FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 778825

FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 11840
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Oh ... and Freedom Call is now one of my favorite bands!!!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:05 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:

also get Live Invasion as it has the Japan only Taragon EP.

Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:25 am

exact33 wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

Will definitely do. Thanks for the tip!

FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 438278
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:55 am

exact33 wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
exact33 wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

headbanger

i like the songs i have heard so this one will be coming shortly!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:56 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

I just ordered "Stairway to Fairyland", "Crystal Empire" and "Dimensions". I'll set with these for long enough to at least get to know them before probably ordering anything else. After that I'll make sure and pick up "Eternity" though, and the rest of their catalogue!
Freedom Call is a band I can't believe I've not discovered before. You're right about the goth songs 7th. There are two of em - and you guessed it! They are both my favorites on the album!!!

FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 778825 FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 778825 FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 778825

Do i know you or what, twinzo? FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 11840
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:56 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
I am glad to finally hear you say that, and I knew you would eventually! FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 11840
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:57 am

exact33 wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

Good EP there!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:57 am

FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 495333

Right on bro!!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

7thSaviour wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
I am glad to finally hear you say that, and I knew you would eventually! FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 11840

FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 778825 FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 778825 FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 778825 FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 778825 FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 778825 FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 778825
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Live Invasion kicks ass! I LOVE live discs from my fave bands!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:58 am

If anyone here claims to be a power metal fanatic and FC isn't in their Top 10, they're frauds!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:00 am

7thSaviour wrote:
If anyone here claims to be a power metal fanatic and FC isn't in their Top 10, they're frauds!

FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Lol

I was about to post something similar! I was gonna say:

If you love good power metal - Freedom Call is a band you really need to check out! They are not generic, but very original. Sure, they wear their influences on their sleeves (I hear a lot of early Helloween), but they have their own stamp of excellence!!!

This band OWNS!!!

FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 26156
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:01 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Lol

I was about to post something similar! I was gonna say:

If you love good power metal - Freedom Call is a band you really need to check out! They are not generic, but very original. Sure, they wear their influences on their sleeves (I hear a lot of early Helloween), but they have their own stamp of excellence!!!

This band OWNS!!!

FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 26156
Twinzos to the grave, just like my good friend Martin Steene says! FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 11840
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:02 am

FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 604261
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King   FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREEDOM CALL-Legend Of The Shadow King
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next