Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

freedom call land of the crimson dawn

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

freedom call land of the crimson dawn Empty
PostSubject: freedom call land of the crimson dawn   freedom call land of the crimson dawn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:45 pm

I have always enjoyed this band. They have a new one coming out:

freedom call land of the crimson dawn Freedom-call-crimson-dawn-digi-web_black

TRACKLISTING Digipak & Jewel Case & Vinyl
CD 1
1. Age of the Phoenix
2. Rockstars
3. Crimson Dawn
4. 66 Warriors
5. Back into the Land of Light
6. Sun in the Dark
7. Hero on Video
8. Valley of Kingdom
9. Killer Gear
10. Rockin' Radio
11. Terra Liberty
12. Eternity
13. Space Legends
14. Power & Glory

CD 2 only Digipak
1. Flame in the night - performed by Powerworld (DE)
2. Hunting high and low - performed by Downspirit (DE)
3. Fairyland - performed by Secret Sphere (IT)
4. Palace of Fantasy - performed by Manimal (SE)
5. Land of Light - performed by Neonfly (UK)
6. Warriors - performed by Hannes Braun (Kissin' Dynamite - DE)

Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: freedom call land of the crimson dawn   freedom call land of the crimson dawn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:32 pm

I'm looking forward to this quite abit. The DVD was kick azz!

Wargod
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: freedom call land of the crimson dawn   freedom call land of the crimson dawn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:29 pm

I only have Circle of Life, but I dig it quite a bit. Is that bonus disc all covers, or did those bands cover Freedom Call songs?

Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: freedom call land of the crimson dawn   freedom call land of the crimson dawn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:44 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I only have Circle of Life, but I dig it quite a bit. Is that bonus disc all covers, or did those bands cover Freedom Call songs?

You need to pick up some of their other albums that one was kind of blah compared to others. Took me a while to like that one.

One thing I don't get is why do bands release these special 2cd things with the second cd being bands covering their songs? I've seen a few bands do that.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: freedom call land of the crimson dawn   freedom call land of the crimson dawn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:53 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
You need to pick up some of their other albums that one was kind of blah compared to others. Took me a while to like that one.

One thing I don't get is why do bands release these special 2cd things with the second cd being bands covering their songs? I've seen a few bands do that.
I've never seen that before. I actually think it's kinda cool. Haha.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: freedom call land of the crimson dawn   freedom call land of the crimson dawn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I've never seen that before. I actually think it's kinda cool. Haha.

It's mostly European bands. Tankard did it with their best of album I've seen others.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: freedom call land of the crimson dawn   freedom call land of the crimson dawn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Eyesore wrote:

I dont know - I liked Circle of Life. FC has released consistently good albums, nothing earth shattering though.

7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: freedom call land of the crimson dawn   freedom call land of the crimson dawn Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:06 am

Freedom Call rule! I will definitely be getting my copy of this album on Feb.28! Powerworld is also worth checking out!\m/
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: freedom call land of the crimson dawn   freedom call land of the crimson dawn Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:05 pm

exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I dont know - I liked Circle of Life. FC has released consistently good albums, nothing earth shattering though.

Compared to Eternity, which I heard first, its not as good. They changed a little on Circle of Life and not that it mattered but almost every song title on that album is a song title from other bands that I listen to lol. Not that that hasn't happened before but all on one album? haha

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: freedom call land of the crimson dawn   freedom call land of the crimson dawn Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:11 am

Eternity is my favorite FC album so far!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: freedom call land of the crimson dawn   freedom call land of the crimson dawn Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:57 pm

WOW! I really like this band but damn I don't know about this song. Heres the new video

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=169317

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: freedom call land of the crimson dawn   freedom call land of the crimson dawn Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:45 am

I got the new FC album and it rocks! It's probably their 4th or 5th best album so far.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: freedom call land of the crimson dawn   freedom call land of the crimson dawn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:37 pm

I don't have the bonus disc edition yet. Is it really worth the extra money?
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: freedom call land of the crimson dawn   freedom call land of the crimson dawn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:42 pm

I don't think so its just other bands doing Freedom Call covers.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: freedom call land of the crimson dawn   freedom call land of the crimson dawn Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:15 am

I don't think so its just other bands doing Freedom Call covers.
Thanks. I'll pass on that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freedom call land of the crimson dawn   freedom call land of the crimson dawn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

freedom call land of the crimson dawn
Page 1 of 1