Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+42
the sentinel
akeldama
ZetaReticuli
SideShowDisaSter
Mglaffas81
Wargod
Lewis
exact33
James B.
DallasBlack
T-Roy
Metal Misfit
Orion Crystal Ice
jstate
TheGooch
Thrasher73
MetalH
Addy
sheets
Fat Freddy
Stender
Dave the Boss
DeathCult
holydiver97595
nevermore
thejokeriv
snooloui
FlyingV
Required Fields
manny
iamrockerfun
kmorg
EvyMetal
Schbopo
Metallic Blaze
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
Shiney
Leatherface
tohostudios
Sutekh
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

Last seen movies - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:14 pm

Ordered It!!!! Let the waiting begin.............
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:03 pm

Saw Cannonball Run 2 again (taped it yesterday). I miss movies like this that didn't take themselves so serious.

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:58 pm

kmorg wrote:
Saw Cannonball Run 2 again (taped it yesterday). I miss movies like this that didn't take themselves so serious.

That one definitely qualifies! Not even the filmmakers took that movie seriously....

I read an interview with Steven Soderburgh once, he said that "comedies are usually the hardest movies to make, just because the cast had a "great time" on the film doesn't mean that it's going to work...if that was the case, then Cannonball Run would be the best comedy of all time".

Last seen movies - Page 35 Lol
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:16 pm

The Losers
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:10 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
chewie wrote:
Sweet!!!! Thanks MetalGuy71!!!!! I'm headed there now..........

I'm thinking about picking up that one myself. I loved that show as a kid. I hope they hold up after all these years. At the very least, it's going on my want-list. Got me a birthday coming up soon, so I gotta have some suggestions ready for my family.

I have it and have watched it several times through:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8PZFQz-qmo&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=het1kl-A8qw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlknAmGArrM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzZ8kWq8sec&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsjybfVJBCM&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Y_09HHulI&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOr-1OVHNac&feature=related

My favorite parts are at the end where they freeze but the camera still rolls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_3rJqHWYjs&feature=related
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:41 am

Saw Cat O' Nine Tails today. I love Argento! Very Happy

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:55 am

"Subject Two" - indie horror/drama about a med student who gets a job working for a crazed doctor who's developing a "rejuvenation" serum that will bring people back from the dead. His job is to be the test dummy, who keeps getting killed and brought back, killed and brought back, over and over again. Of course, each "rejuvenation" has its own set of problems.

Sounds more interesting than it really was. The acting was fine and the story was unusual, but things moved rather slowly and it was VERY talky. Not bad but nothin' I'd watch again.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:44 am

kmorg wrote:
Saw Cat O' Nine Tails today. I love Argento! Very Happy

Last seen movies - Page 35 25679

my favorite is still his debut, "The Bird With The Crystal Plummage", that film shows that Argento was more skilled at Hitchcock-style suspense than DePalma has ever managed to capture.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:57 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Subject Two" - indie horror/drama about a med student who gets a job working for a crazed doctor who's developing a "rejuvenation" serum that will bring people back from the dead. His job is to be the test dummy, who keeps getting killed and brought back, killed and brought back, over and over again. Of course, each "rejuvenation" has its own set of problems.

Sounds more interesting than it really was. The acting was fine and the story was unusual, but things moved rather slowly and it was VERY talky. Not bad but nothin' I'd watch again.

Yeah, I was disappointed in that one. Cool idea, boring execution. Some beautiful scenery though.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:08 am

tohostudios wrote:

Yeah, I was disappointed in that one. Cool idea, boring execution. Some beautiful scenery though.

Me too. The description in the program guide when it was on Sundance Channel led me to believe it would be more "horror" and less "drama."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:41 pm

The Descent: Part 2

Not bad. Some good kill scenes. Nothing earth-shattering.

The Life Aquatic: The Adventures of Steve Zissou

Quirky. Worth one viewing, but probably wouldn't watch it again.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:47 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
The Descent: Part 2

Not bad. Some good kill scenes. Nothing earth-shattering.

That's what I figured. Since it's basically more of the same from the first one it can't possibly have the same impact its predecessor had.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Correct, Toho.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Ice Age

Yeah, I know. I'm taking a break from my usual movie fare; bought all 3 Ice Age movies the other day and I'm gonna watch 'em in order.

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Gettin my Neo-Prog on........A live concert from IQ

Last seen movies - Page 35 Iq%20live%20from%20london
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Once dead return with a vengeance
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:50 pm

Superman II:The Richard Donner Cut
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:24 am

Last seen movies - Page 35 Zaat

"Zaat" (a.k.a. "Blood Waters of Dr. Z")

I never heard of this flick till Schmoobop mentioned it in the "Worst Movie Ever" thread a week or so ago. It just so happened that after he brought it up, "Zaat' turned up on Turner Classic Movies the other nite so I had to record it and check it out.

Sooooo...wow, "Zaat" is pretty much badness personified. Haha. A fish-obsessed mad scientist who hates humanity turns himself into a walking catfish monster (?) because.... well, because he can, I guess. Then he spends the rest of the movie in an awesomely cheap monster suit, aimlessly stumbling around the swamps surrounding a small Florida town, attacking people at random while a posse of scientists try to catch him. Plotless, pointless, hilariously stupid. It's like "Swamp Thing," only WAY dumber.

Still, in my book it's not the worst movie ever, because Andy Milligan's "Carnage" still exists.

...and hey, at least "Zaat" had a couple of hot hippie chicks in it (it was made in 1971, after all) and a cool poster.

Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:51 pm

American History (awsome awsome, sadly that part 2 is abandoned)
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Iron Man 2

I loved it
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:27 pm

Watched 'Downfall"
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:32 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

I never heard of this flick till Schmoobop mentioned it in the "Worst Movie Ever" thread a week or so ago. It just so happened that after he brought it up, "Zaat' turned up on Turner Classic Movies the other nite so I had to record it and check it out.

Sooooo...wow, "Zaat" is pretty much badness personified. Haha. A fish-obsessed mad scientist who hates humanity turns himself into a walking catfish monster (?) because.... well, because he can, I guess. Then he spends the rest of the movie in an awesomely cheap monster suit, aimlessly stumbling around the swamps surrounding a small Florida town, attacking people at random while a posse of scientists try to catch him. Plotless, pointless, hilariously stupid. It's like "Swamp Thing," only WAY dumber.

Still, in my book it's not the worst movie ever, because Andy Milligan's "Carnage" still exists.

...and hey, at least "Zaat" had a couple of hot hippie chicks in it (it was made in 1971, after all) and a cool poster.

Wasn't it just awesome? It's like my favorite bad movie ever.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:36 pm

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:11 am

Star Wars Episode 2

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:55 am

Schbopo wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Wasn't it just awesome? It's like my favorite bad movie ever.

Indeed, 'twas awesomely bad!

Last movie seen:
"Tentacles" (1977) - extremely slow moving, dull Italian made "Jaws" ripoff about a p*ssed off giant octopus menacing a California seaside resort town. Such dependable '70s regulars as Claude "Sheriff Lobo" Akins, Henry Fonda (!), and Shelley Winters all make appearances but don't do much. Some decent underwater photography but that's about all. Booooooring!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next