Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+42
the sentinel
akeldama
ZetaReticuli
SideShowDisaSter
Mglaffas81
Wargod
Lewis
exact33
James B.
DallasBlack
T-Roy
Metal Misfit
Orion Crystal Ice
jstate
TheGooch
Thrasher73
MetalH
Addy
sheets
Fat Freddy
Stender
Dave the Boss
DeathCult
holydiver97595
nevermore
thejokeriv
snooloui
FlyingV
Required Fields
manny
iamrockerfun
kmorg
EvyMetal
Schbopo
Metallic Blaze
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
Shiney
Leatherface
tohostudios
Sutekh
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Last seen movies - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:27 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Class of 1999" - sci-fi/action B-flick that's like a futuristic mish mash of "The Blackboard Jungle," "A Clockwork Orange" and "The Terminator." Silly as hell but OHHHH so much fun!!!

I have this one. That guy who plays the gang leader is so hateable in this flick. He's like an evil punk genius.

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:33 am

Back to School w/Rodney Dangerfied.

It must have ben 15 years or so since I last saw that movie, still a great flick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:59 am

Last seen movies - Page 31 70123547

Pretty good documentary on the zombie subgenre.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:04 am

tohostudios wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
"Class of 1999" - sci-fi/action B-flick that's like a futuristic mish mash of "The Blackboard Jungle," "A Clockwork Orange" and "The Terminator." Silly as hell but OHHHH so much fun!!!

I have this one. That guy who plays the gang leader is so hateable in this flick. He's like an evil punk genius.

Some great casting in that movie, especially Malcolm McDowell as the principal. 20 years earlier in "Clockwork Orange," he was playing a punk kid just like the youngsters in "1999," now he's the authority figure!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:20 am

Deja Vu - Thought it was great!
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:45 am

Last seen movies - Page 31 2001Title6x4

one of those rare things that, despite the legend, totally manages to not be overrated.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:12 pm

A seminal gore classic:

The Flesh Eaters

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:02 pm

Rainy Sunday here so I watched the live-action "101 Dalmations" with my kids. Hadn't seen that in quite a few years. Was surprised to see Hugh "Dr. Gregory House" Laurie as one of Cruella DeVille's idiot henchmen.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26450

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Saw Lovely Bones on Friday night.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:02 pm

nevermore wrote:

How was that?

I love early Peter Jackson (Meet The Feebles, Brain Dead, Bad Taste, etc) but I feel he's lost it since he went "mainstream".

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:01 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Rainy Sunday here so I watched the live-action "101 Dalmations" with my kids. Hadn't seen that in quite a few years. Was surprised to see Hugh "Dr. Gregory House" Laurie as one of Cruella DeVille's idiot henchmen.

I was watching tv the other night and saw him in a bit part on a sitcom. I can't remember what I was watching, but I saw him and had to ask my wfe "Isn't that Dr. House?". He looked allot younger. Guess he's been around much longer than we thought.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:52 am

Rented "The Men Who Stare At Goats" last night. Not a bad movie, but I expected more.... Not nearly as funny as the trailer hyped it to be.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:32 pm

kmorg wrote:
Rented "The Men Who Stare At Goats" last night. Not a bad movie, but I expected more.... Not nearly as funny as the trailer hyped it to be.

I want to see that one. Almost got it Saturday night, but the wife vetoed that pick. I thought I could sell her on the George Cloony angle, but no dice. Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_sad

Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:33 pm

tohostudios wrote:
nevermore wrote:

How was that?

I love early Peter Jackson (Meet The Feebles, Brain Dead, Bad Taste, etc) but I feel he's lost it since he went "mainstream".

I thought it was okay. It's better than a lot of reviews indicated, but it's also got some real flaws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:37 pm

sheets wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
nevermore wrote:

How was that?

I thought it was okay. It's better than a lot of reviews indicated, but it's also got some real flaws.

Even with it's flaws, I thought is was a stunning film. Closest in tone to "Heavenly Creatures", Tucci's character completely freaked me out... In fact all the acting is first rate.
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Yeah, I won't spoil it in detail but the scene of Tucci in the bathtub was one of the best horror scenes I've seen in a movie in a long time. And the treatment of the crime was chilling and heartbreaking.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:52 pm

kmorg wrote:

The one thing I'll always associate with this film is a thread on another board called The Men Who Stare at Goatse. The original poster said, "Now that would make for an interesting movie concept, no?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:20 am

Last seen movies - Page 31 Avh-alien-vs-hunter-2007-128x180

"AvH: Alien Vs. Hunter" -- an extremely low budget, not-subtle-at-all (just look at the DVD cover artwork for cryin' out loud!!) ripoff of the "Alien Vs. Predator" flicks from The Asylum, the studio infamous for such "mockbusters" as "Transmorphers," "The Terminators," and "Mega Piranha." Anyway, this was pretty piss-poor even by Asylum standards. "AvH" wasn't even "so bad it's good," it was just BAD!! It was slow moving, had terrible acting, crap looking monsters/effects, etc.

Basically this "movie" follows this formula: take a bunch of idiot characters and send them stumbling around the woods in broad daylight, seemingly making up their dialogue as they go along. Have a cheap looking creature pop up occasionally, so they all scream and run the other way. Then repeat this scenario over and over till the (merciful) end.

The "AvP" flicks may not be the most highly regarded series in filmdom, but compared to this cheap ass "homage" they're Shakespeare.

Y'all know I love me some bad movies, and I've actually liked a couple of the previous Asylum flicks, but this was close to the bottom of the barrel.

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:46 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
kmorg wrote:

I want to see that one. Almost got it Saturday night, but the wife vetoed that pick. I thought I could sell her on the George Cloony angle, but no dice. Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_sad

My wife fell asleep, and, as usual, complained about my pick in movies..... Last seen movies - Page 31 Lol

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Last seen movies - Page 31 Tombstone

I'm your Huckleberry..
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:40 pm

Last seen movies - Page 31 45031-large
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:13 pm

iamrockerfun wrote:
Iron Man (local TV station)

I thoroughly enjoyed that film, and look very forward to Iron Man 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:09 pm

Student bodies and Tourist trap. Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Stender wrote:
Student bodiesLast seen movies - Page 31 Icon_cool

"Sometimes, Malford pee red!"
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Haunted Highway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next