Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+42
the sentinel
akeldama
ZetaReticuli
SideShowDisaSter
Mglaffas81
Wargod
Lewis
exact33
James B.
DallasBlack
T-Roy
Metal Misfit
Orion Crystal Ice
jstate
TheGooch
Thrasher73
MetalH
Addy
sheets
Fat Freddy
Stender
Dave the Boss
DeathCult
holydiver97595
nevermore
thejokeriv
snooloui
FlyingV
Required Fields
manny
iamrockerfun
kmorg
EvyMetal
Schbopo
Metallic Blaze
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
Shiney
Leatherface
tohostudios
Sutekh
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Last seen movies - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:44 pm

LOL probably so.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:59 pm

Live Free or Die Hard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Took my daughter to see 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid' since she has read the books and loves them.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:11 pm

manny wrote:
Took my daughter to see 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid' since she has read the books and loves them.

How was that?

I was thinking of taking my son.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:13 pm

It is not bad it is cute and good enough to keep the adults interested but their is a few booger and bathroom jokes, but then again it is about surviving middle school.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:56 am

Saw Bruce Almighty again last night with the kids. I really love that movie!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:22 am

Saw "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" last night on Fox Movie Channel for the first time in many, many years. I was way into the whole RHPS cult thing when I was in college in the 80s/90s, saw it so many times back then (both in theatres and on video) that I kinda made myself sick of it after a while, haha. It was fun to watch again after such a long layoff though. And I still remembered a lot of the old "audience participation" gags where you talk back to the movie. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:49 am

It was Spring Break and also my Mom was in town so many movies were watched.

Precious - I held off on this one because I don´t like being bummed out and seeing the worst in the human race. It was brutal and depressing, but had other qualities as well.

Up - I heard a lot of good things about this one. It wasn´t that good, but it was pretty interesting. I LOVED the dogs
Spoiler:

Up In The Air - Same thing...wasn´t as good as the hype, but was pretty good. An interesting movie about a sub-culture that has a unique lifestyle. Did NOT have to be R rated. Cut a couple f-bombs and a completely pointless nude scene and this is a pg-13 movie. Any...

Angels & Demons - I like these mystery/thriller types and this one didn´t disappoint. Had me going in all the wrong directions, as well.

The Invention of Lying - Pretty good movie. Ricky Gervais is a genius. This could have been stronger, though. Started off with a brilliant idea and then got "preachy."
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:56 am

Black Dynamite - Simply brilliant. But not for everyone. Chili & Donuts. YUM! Beware the Kung-Fu treachery.

Zombieland - Such a disappointment. They took Woody Harrelson who is uninteresting in real life and managed to make him even more uninteresting in this film. Plus the Eisenberg kid was straight up ripping off Michael Cera's schtick. The gore was good, but sadly nowhere enough to save this snooze-fest.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:12 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
It was Spring Break and also my Mom was in town so many movies were watched.

Precious - I held off on this one because I don´t like being bummed out and seeing the worst in the human race. It was brutal and depressing, but had other qualities as well.

Up - I heard a lot of good things about this one. It wasn´t that good, but it was pretty interesting. I LOVED the dogs
Spoiler:

Up In The Air - Same thing...wasn´t as good as the hype, but was pretty good. An interesting movie about a sub-culture that has a unique lifestyle. Did NOT have to be R rated. Cut a couple f-bombs and a completely pointless nude scene and this is a pg-13 movie. Any...

Angels & Demons - I like these mystery/thriller types and this one didn´t disappoint. Had me going in all the wrong directions, as well.

The Invention of Lying - Pretty good movie. Ricky Gervais is a genius. This could have been stronger, though. Started off with a brilliant idea and then got "preachy."
Spoiler:

All of these are on my "to-do" list, just haven't gotten around to watchin' em yet.

I did watch The Informant! Saturday night with the wife. She fell asleep about mid-way though, but I enjoyed it.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:05 pm

Wife and I got rid of all four kids and went to Avatar in 3D. Very cool!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
The Final Cut makes that an entirely different movie.

I prefer the first version myself. How about you?

Didn't the original version of Blade Runner have intermittent narrative voiceovers from Harrison Ford? Like he'd talk in the first person about what had just happened on the screen? This version doesn't have that.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:22 pm

"Blade Runner" was a cool flick, but it's been so many years since I last saw it that I'm not even sure which "cut" of it I've seen now. "Blade Runner" must be one of the most "re-cut" movies in Hollywood history. There's been the theatrical cut, the extended cut, the unrated director's cut, the super duper deluxe director's cut with extra pickles, the Final Cut, yadda yadda yadda.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:28 pm

I just seem to remember the version I originally saw had these cheesy Mickey Spillane-like voiceovers to help explain things.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Saw "Precious" some time ago - Another depressing "masterpiece" - I wish people would stop making these type of movies, because they do suck. The acting was alright, but the storyline doesn't really go anywhere. There's no climax, it's just a flat road all the way.

Saw "Natural Treasure" the other night - AWESOME movie!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Saw Alice in Wonderland in 3D last night. I love Tim Burton, and this might be some of his best work to date!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:

Not a bad movie but it always bugged me how those clues had been around for what....200 years and no one was ever able to crack them but Nick Cage could look at them and figure them out in like 5 minutes
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:39 pm

007 wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:

Not a bad movie but it always bugged me how those clues had been around for what....200 years and no one was ever able to crack them but Nick Cage could look at them and figure them out in like 5 minutes
That's "National Treasure." Or is that what he meant? I thought he was referring to some scary adult version. lol! "NATURAL TREASURES"......
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Ooops. You're right. Never heard of Natural Treasure.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:37 pm

New Moon from the Twilight series. Decent flick.

Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:18 pm

exact33 wrote:
New Moon from the Twilight series. Decent flick.

I don't care what anyone says. I like the Twilight movies. Of course, I never read the books either.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Watched an old one last night with the wife.

Last seen movies - Page 17 Movie-03
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:32 pm

The Marine
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:59 pm

ChaliceOfFemmeMetal wrote:
The Marine

Is that the John Cena flick?

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:46 pm

The Hurt Locker

Not bad. A pretty good war flick. Didn't live up to the hype in my mind, but it was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next