Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+42
the sentinel
akeldama
ZetaReticuli
SideShowDisaSter
Mglaffas81
Wargod
Lewis
exact33
James B.
DallasBlack
T-Roy
Metal Misfit
Orion Crystal Ice
jstate
TheGooch
Thrasher73
MetalH
Addy
sheets
Fat Freddy
Stender
Dave the Boss
DeathCult
holydiver97595
nevermore
thejokeriv
snooloui
FlyingV
Required Fields
manny
iamrockerfun
kmorg
EvyMetal
Schbopo
Metallic Blaze
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
Shiney
Leatherface
tohostudios
Sutekh
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Last seen movies - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:05 am

"Live Free or Die Hard" -- nobody can kick a$$ like John McClane!

Fave line: "The Asian chick? Last I saw her, she was at the bottom of an elevator shaft, with an SUV rammed up her a$$" Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:00 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Just watched The Other Bolyn Girl with my wife. It was surprisingly good. Based on a true story of King Henry of England and the start of the Church of England.

Last seen movies - Page 4 The%20Other%20Boleyn%20Girl

Wow, that looks like a hot Jewish chick extravaganza. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:18 pm

The kids and I just watched the "Curious George" animated movie. As a Dad, I find that I can relate to the poor Man with the Yellow Hat, as I too am helpless against the destructive/mischievous force of small creatures.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:25 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Fave line: "The Asian chick? Last I saw her, she was at the bottom of an elevator shaft, with an SUV rammed up her a$$" Laughing very hard

Awesome movie!!!! Did you watch the regular version or the unrated version (includes some f-bombs)

The Incredibles is an AMESOME movie!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:44 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Awesome movie!!!! Did you watch the regular version or the unrated version (includes some f-bombs)

I recorded it off of HBO a while back so I guess it must've been the "regular" version, as I heard no F-Bombs... I was kinda disappointed that the last two syllables of McClane's trademark, climactic "Yippie-Ki-Yay, motherf***er!" were obscured by the sound of a gun shot!!! I was like "BOOOOOOO!"

Still a cool flick either way.

Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:56 pm

Pulp Fiction
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:10 pm

I just watched for the 7th time Star Wars Episode 1, and I hate Jar-Jar even more now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:39 pm

The Thing

single greatest horror film of all time. Last seen movies - Page 4 11840
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:52 pm

Stender wrote:
The Thing

If not, then pretty darn close. It is spectacular. Real FX!!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:25 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Stender wrote:
The Thing

Yeah special effects were WAY ahead of their time for that film.

"I know you have been thru alot....but when you find the time, I would not like to spend the rest of winter...TIED TO THIS F*CKING COUCH!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:26 pm

Stender wrote:
The Thing

Hoorah!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:52 pm

Stender wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
Stender wrote:
The Thing

"I know you have been thru alot....but when you find the time, I would not like to spend the rest of winter...TIED TO THIS F*CKING COUCH!!!!!!!!"

So many great quotes in that flick.

"Chariots of the Gods man. They practically own South America."

The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:53 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Stender wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
Stender wrote:
The Thing

Last seen movies - Page 4 201269

"They taught the incas all they know...."
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Stender wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Stender wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
Stender wrote:
The Thing

Last seen movies - Page 4 201269

"They taught the incas all they know...."

Definitely one of my all time favorite movies.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Yeah, The Thing is a great movie!!!

I just watched an old 80s flick. When I was a kid this was my favorite movie. I still like it today. Even though the FX are out-dated.

Last seen movies - Page 4 Critters
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:15 am

I love Critters. Been many years since I saw it though.

I took my wife to see Valentine's Day for valentine's day Very Happy Today I am at home, sick with the flu. So I watched Son of Rambow.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:11 am

Saw The Box last night. It was one of the worst pieces of crap I've ever seen. The characters weren't interesting at all, the story tried to be intelligent but was just stupid, the acting was bland... it just plain out sucked. Another two hours down the drain.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:31 am

The Wolfman

I've always been partial to werewolf movies and this one I really got into. Great effects,great cast. The werewolf makeup is really cool looking with minimal CGI. This is how werewolves should be done,not underwear models walking around without a shirt.

Paranormal Activity

A pretty interesting rental. I remember when this was out how all the ads stated how scary this was. I didn't find it very scary but it was creepy. A lot of stuff happening off camera (shades of Blair Witch!)

Year One

Another rental. Not too good,could have been better. I am a fan of Jack Black and Michael Cera so I guess it made it more tolerable for me.
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:31 am

The Naked Gun trilogy. The first one is a classic but the other two aren't quite as good, mainly because they have progressively less involvement from the main Zucker-Abrahams-Zucker directing team, although even the third one is light years ahead of most comedies in that style (e.g., Date Movie, Epic Movie, etc.).

The Wolfman. Some things about the plot don't really work but it's pretty good for a remake. It looks awesome (and unlike some recent Victorian period movies, the fashions and haircuts generally look accurate), the acting is solid (Benicio Del Toro has this weird way of imitating Lon Chaney Jr. while still somehow still managing to come across as a much better actor), and the special effects are very faithful to the original while adding some new twists.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:56 pm

CSI: Miami (Season 2)
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Finished District 9.

Overall, I really enjoyed the movie but there were some plot holes that drove me crazy.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:03 pm

Thinking of throwing on "The X-Files: I Want To Believe" later this evening. I got it for Christmas in 2008 (!) and it's been sitting on my shelf, unwatched, in the shrink wrap, ever since. My O.C.D. is bugging the hell out of me about it.

Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:58 am

tohostudios wrote:
Finished District 9.

Overall, I really enjoyed the movie but there were some plot holes that drove me crazy.

I loved it. One of the best movies of 2009 imo.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:04 am

Saw Inglorious Basterds today. Enjoyable movie.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:53 am

Zombieland

got this on Dvd for my wife on Valentine's Day
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next