Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+42
the sentinel
akeldama
ZetaReticuli
SideShowDisaSter
Mglaffas81
Wargod
Lewis
exact33
James B.
DallasBlack
T-Roy
Metal Misfit
Orion Crystal Ice
jstate
TheGooch
Thrasher73
MetalH
Addy
sheets
Fat Freddy
Stender
Dave the Boss
DeathCult
holydiver97595
nevermore
thejokeriv
snooloui
FlyingV
Required Fields
manny
iamrockerfun
kmorg
EvyMetal
Schbopo
Metallic Blaze
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
Shiney
Leatherface
tohostudios
Sutekh
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

Last seen movies - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:07 am

Saw VI. Eh, it's a Saw movie Smile The series is definitely feeling pretty tired by now, however.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:09 am

tohostudios wrote:
Finished District 9.

Overall, I really enjoyed the movie but there were some plot holes that drove me crazy.

Please discuss.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:52 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Finished District 9.

Overall, I really enjoyed the movie but there were some plot holes that drove me crazy.

Please discuss.

I don't understand how the mothership could be idle for 20 years then all of a sudden fires up when Christopher and his son get there in the little ship. What made the mothership stop in the first place?

I also don't get how the black fluid that powers the little ship also can morph humans into prawns.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Ah, O.K. Yeah, I like knowing that kind of stuff as well. However, it didn't detract from my overall enjoyment too much.
Back to top Go down
FlyingV
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
FlyingV

Number of posts : 270

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Watched Moon most recently. Kind of a cross between 2001 A Space Odyssey and a suspense/drama.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:21 pm

Just watched A Good Year. Ridley Scott actually does pretty good with a drama. Acting was good as well. Russel Crowe came across very believable.

Not to mention how hot Marion Cotillard is!!!

Last seen movies - Page 5 A_good_year-dvd
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Watched Surrogates last night. Good flick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:30 pm

MetalH wrote:
Watched Surrogates last night. Good flick.

That IS a good flick!

Last seen movies - Page 5 778825
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:47 am

The Howling. Classic old school flick. This is how you are suppose to make a monster movie. No CGI, no CW cast. Love the bladder effects and the mechanical effects.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:26 am

Saw Iron Man today. AC/DC, Suicidal Tendencies and Black Sabbath on the soundtrack, not bad!

Started on The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, but turned it off after 45 minutes...

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:31 am

Watched 'Martian Child' with John Cusack, not one of his best films but not a bad little film.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:26 am

kmorg wrote:
Saw Iron Man today. AC/DC, Suicidal Tendencies and Black Sabbath on the soundtrack, not bad!

Started on The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, but turned it off after 45 minutes...

Iron Man RULES!!! Easily my favorite comic book movie!

And you're right about Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It's not horrible - but it's not great either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:29 am

Superman II - Great childhood memories.

Last seen movies - Page 5 Zod2
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:22 am

The Host

Korean monster movie.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:33 am

Zombieland

Damn good flick.A survival guide to coping with zombies.A little bit of gore and a little bit of humor thrown in.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:37 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
Zombieland

Damn good flick.A survival guide to coping with zombies.A little bit of gore and a little bit of humor thrown in.The hilarious part was a cameo by Bill Murray where he was posing as a zombie to blend in and later gets shot by the timid Columbus.

Hey!! A little spoiler notice for those that haven't seen it yet would have been nice! Last seen movies - Page 5 Affraid

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:02 am

Quote :
CW cast

?
Kmorg wrote:
Quote :
Started on The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, but turned it off after 45 minutes

That was my reaction to the book. I rarely bail a book once I start, but that one was just stupid.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:07 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
CW cast

?

I think he means the trend of horror movies to cast whatever young, hot talent is currently on the CW networks that will just as quickly be forgotten.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:09 am

Ah! Makes sense.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:31 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
CW cast

?
Kmorg wrote:
Quote :
Started on The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, but turned it off after 45 minutes

That was my reaction to the book. I rarely bail a book once I start, but that one was just stupid.

I loved the books. They're like Monty Python in space. The movie was just meh.

nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:37 am

last movie i watched was sex and the city with my housemates

from my own collection probably beetlejuice

at the cinema. avatar three times
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:39 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Zombieland

Damn good flick.A survival guide to coping with zombies.A little bit of gore and a little bit of humor thrown in.The hilarious part was a cameo by Bill Murray where he was posing as a zombie to blend in and later gets shot by the timid Columbus.

Hey!! A little spoiler notice for those that haven't seen it yet would have been nice! Last seen movies - Page 5 Affraid

Oops,Sorry Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:41 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Zombieland

Oops,Sorry Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_redface

S'ok. By the time I get around to watching it, I'll have forgotten all about this.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:42 am

Am I the only one who thoroughly enjoyed the "Hitchhiker's Guide" movie?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:47 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Am I the only one who thoroughly enjoyed the "Hitchhiker's Guide" movie?

You might be. I couldn't get through it either.

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next