Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+42
the sentinel
akeldama
ZetaReticuli
SideShowDisaSter
Mglaffas81
Wargod
Lewis
exact33
James B.
DallasBlack
T-Roy
Metal Misfit
Orion Crystal Ice
jstate
TheGooch
Thrasher73
MetalH
Addy
sheets
Fat Freddy
Stender
Dave the Boss
DeathCult
holydiver97595
nevermore
thejokeriv
snooloui
FlyingV
Required Fields
manny
iamrockerfun
kmorg
EvyMetal
Schbopo
Metallic Blaze
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
Shiney
Leatherface
tohostudios
Sutekh
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

Last seen movies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:53 am

Leatherface:Texas Chainsaw Massacre III.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:57 am

Just started with season two (yeehaw!)

Last seen movies - Page 3 Csi-miami-season-2-pochette-avant
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:44 am

Required Fields wrote:
nevermore wrote:
The Hangover

Last seen movies - Page 3 11840

No. It was a terrible movie.
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:50 pm

I just rented and watched X-men Origins Wolverine; it was better than I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:52 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
nevermore wrote:
The Hangover

What were your thoughts on it?

Nowhere near as funny as it was hyped up to be.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Just saw The Stepfather. It was decent but had the typical teens being terrorized and a typical ending.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:56 pm

nevermore wrote:
Just saw The Stepfather. It was decent but had the typical teens being terrorized and a typical ending.

The original one was excellent; I haven't seen the remake.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Big Trouble In Little China

Best movie EVER! (well, close to it)
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:28 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Big Trouble In Little China

Best movie EVER! (well, close to it)

I haven't seen that one in a long time but I remember enjoying it a lot. There was a period there where Kurt Russell was my favorite actor.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:33 pm

Two girls with green eyes?!
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:20 pm

I saw Public Enemies. It's good, but if you don't want realistic gangsters, stay away.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:04 am

Survivor: Heroes and Villains (season premiere)
CSI: Miami (season 2)
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:00 am

The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus. It was pretty entertaining. Nothing mindblowing though.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:14 am

Dave the Boss wrote:
The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus. It was pretty entertaining. Nothing mindblowing though.

I was wondering how this one was. Terry Gilliam's films usually have some cool visuals.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Started watching District 9. So far I'm loving it.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:23 pm

Butterfly effect

I remember seeing the trailer for this when I was twelve in theaters before Lord of the rings started but never got to see it. Watched it last night, and it wasnt bad. Pretty bleak, but still entertaining.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:32 pm

King Vidor's The Crowd. A silent movie about a man trying to find his way in life. Very good.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:46 pm

tohostudios wrote:

That movie was okay. I found it to be pretty bland though.

The whole 'let's pretend it's a documentary because it makes it feel like a reality show' mentality in movies really gets old fast IMO.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

That movie was okay. I found it to be pretty bland though.

The whole 'let's pretend it's a documentary because it makes it feel like a reality show' mentality in movies really gets old fast IMO.

Normally the pseudo-documentary film annoys the hell outta me too. But for some reason, it's not bothering me too much with this one. Maybe it's because there is far less "shaky cam" than in movies like Blair Witch, Cloverfield or Diary Of The Dead.

Believe me, I was real hesitant to watch this film because I absolutely HATE the pseudo-documentary structure that seems to be popular right now.

Somehow, it hasn't bothered me with this one yet.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:33 am

Just watched The Other Bolyn Girl with my wife. It was surprisingly good. Based on a true story of King Henry of England and the start of the Church of England.

Last seen movies - Page 3 The%20Other%20Boleyn%20Girl
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:13 am

tohostudios wrote:
Dave the Boss wrote:

I was wondering how this one was. Terry Gilliam's films usually have some cool visuals.

My buddy hated it, but I thought it was amusing. The doctor's daughter is smoking hot, haha.

Saw Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief yesterday. It was sh!te. That's two hours of my life I'll never get back...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:04 am

Last seen movies - Page 3 Hardware-newDVD-hr

Nice to finally see a decent print of this film....
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Ong-Bak 2.

Nowhere near as good as the first, nor as good as The Protector, although the fights at the end are very solid.

Also, despite being called Ong-Bak 2, it has no connection to the first film, apart from the cast and crew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:42 am

Went to see The Wolfman last night. It was a pretty amusing film. I have to admit that I never saw the 1941 original, but I imagine it wasn't as gory as this version. Laughing Anthony Hopkins was doing what he does best: playing bad guys. Overall the acting wasn't spectacular, but it was solid enough. The scenery was great, and the production values were pretty damn good. So overall I'd say it's a really solid and enjoyable monster horror flick.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:27 am

Just watched this one with my son. He loved it! I thought it was pretty good too, actually.

Last seen movies - Page 3 TheIncredibles_poster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: