Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+42
the sentinel
akeldama
ZetaReticuli
SideShowDisaSter
Mglaffas81
Wargod
Lewis
exact33
James B.
DallasBlack
T-Roy
Metal Misfit
Orion Crystal Ice
jstate
TheGooch
Thrasher73
MetalH
Addy
sheets
Fat Freddy
Stender
Dave the Boss
DeathCult
holydiver97595
nevermore
thejokeriv
snooloui
FlyingV
Required Fields
manny
iamrockerfun
kmorg
EvyMetal
Schbopo
Metallic Blaze
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
Shiney
Leatherface
tohostudios
Sutekh
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Last seen movies - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:07 pm

Quote :
Practically a staple. It's the next largest 180 next to baby-as-monster.

Of which my favorite representative is Dead Alive.

Heck, that one has an elderly lady as a flesh eating monster AND a killer baby!

I recently watched "Grace" which is yet another weird take on the "baby as bloodsucker" theme. Very disturbing.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:09 pm

I've seen that at the store, but haven't pulled the trigger on it. It's worth my time?

(And the Dead Alive granny was the very first one I always think of. She's awesome!)
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:14 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I've seen that at the store, but haven't pulled the trigger on it. It's worth my time?

(And the Dead Alive granny was the very first one I always think of. She's awesome!)

Grace is worth your time if you like more subtle horror than stuff like Dead Alive. I enjoyed it because it's a "slow burner" but it's not boring.

"I kick ass for the Lord!!!!"

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:17 pm

Man I'm loving this new V series!!!

Last seen movies - Page 22 V-logo-00
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:33 pm

Sherlock Holmes.

No, it has 0% to do with Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, so stay away if you're looking for faithful adaptations. However, if you do like ass kicking, fun movies, then it's well worth it.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:08 pm

detuned wrote:
Sherlock Holmes.

No, it has 0% to do with Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, so stay away if you're looking for faithful adaptations. However, if you do like ass kicking, fun movies, then it's well worth it.

Last seen movies - Page 22 11840 , I really liked the interaction between Holmes and that giant frenchman (known in pro wrestling as Kurgan). I really loved it when he was holding that giant hammer and Holmes throws that little one that bounces off him Last seen movies - Page 22 201269 (this is not a spoiler because it's in the previews).

Me and my friend Bob went and saw How To Train Your Dragon in 3D. I always thought 3D movies were all hype but now I know differently. Now, I'm not sure I want to see any CGI cartoon movies unless it's in 3D. Great movie and one that is sure to be a favorite of mine for years to come. Highly recommended if you like those sorts of movies (like MB).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:38 am

Cool Dallas! I actually have really been wanting to see "How to Train Your Dragon". My son is gonna freakin love that one! Heck, I prolly will too!

I was thinking the 3D was hype too. Isn't it uncomfortable?
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:28 am

I saw 'Avatar' in 3D and normally, and I liked it without 3D much better. The 3D was fun for a while but felt like it was getting in the way, and eventually got kind of irritating.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:34 am

I kick ass for the Lord!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfkHkdu5IEI
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:39 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I kick ass for the Lord!

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfkHkdu5IEI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfkHkdu5IEI[/quote[/url]]

Classic!

What other movie would have the audacity to have a line like "Your mother ate my dog!" in it?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:43 am

THIS calls for some DIVINE INTERVENTION
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:45 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
THIS calls for some DIVINE INTERVENTION

Last seen movies - Page 22 Lol

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:13 pm

CSI: Miami (season 4, disc 2)
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
I saw 'Avatar' in 3D and normally, and I liked it without 3D much better. The 3D was fun for a while but felt like it was getting in the way, and eventually got kind of irritating.

It might be different with cartoon movies because apart from making it somewhat difficult to consume my coconut chicken, fries, and long island iced tea; it was awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:39 am

"Raising Arizona" -- Laughing very hard

So many quotable lines in that movie.

"Her insides were a rocky place where my seed could find no purchase."

"I WANT THAT BABY, YOU WART HOG FROM HELL!"

"What? They're jammies, they got Yodas & sh*t on'em!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:35 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Raising Arizona" -- Last seen movies - Page 22 201269

So many quotable lines in that movie.

"Her insides were a rocky place where my seed could find no purchase."

"I WANT THAT BABY, YOU WART HOG FROM HELL!"

"What? They're jammies, they got Yodas & sh*t on'em!"

"Does the Pope wear a funny hat?" "Well, I guess it's kinda funny"
"Do they [balloons] blow up into funny shapes and all?" "Well, ifn's you considder 'round' funny."

Classic!!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:37 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

"Does the Pope wear a funny hat?" "Well, I guess it's kinda funny"
"Do they [balloons] blow up into funny shapes and all?" "Well, ifn's you considder 'round' funny."

Classic!!

I forget how the exact line goes now but I love when Nick Cage's buddy tells him his wife wants another baby "cuz the ones she got are too big to cuddle" but they can't have anymore "on account'a my semen" Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:51 am

My friends still answer obvious questions with that pope line. Our monthly card games are a real geek-fest of movie quotes and ball-busting.

No wonder I never win. I'm too busy trying to remember appropriate Rodney quotes from 'Easy Money'.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:03 pm

Wild Wild West
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:55 pm

The class of 1984
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Sherlock Holmes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:48 am

Finally got off my @$$ and watched Inglorious Basterds. DAMN, what a great movie! Brad Pitt's character is great, and REALLY funny in a twisted sort of way. Christoph Waltz played an AMAZING part! That fella is one HELL of a find.

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:32 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Finally got off my @$$ and watched Inglorious Basterds. DAMN, what a great movie! Brad Pitt's character is great, and REALLY funny in a twisted sort of way. Christoph Waltz played an AMAZING part! That fella is one HELL of a find.

Agreed on all counts!

The long opening sequence in the cabin is absolutely brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:36 am

I might have to check that one out.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:05 am

"The Adventures of Ford Fairlane" -- hadn't seen this one in a while.

Generally I can only take Andrew Dice Clay in small doses but I love this freakin' movie. Another flick that's endlessly quotable.

"Talking to Zuzu was like masturbating with a cheese grater - somewhat entertaining, but mostly painful." Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next