Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+42
the sentinel
akeldama
ZetaReticuli
SideShowDisaSter
Mglaffas81
Wargod
Lewis
exact33
James B.
DallasBlack
T-Roy
Metal Misfit
Orion Crystal Ice
jstate
TheGooch
Thrasher73
MetalH
Addy
sheets
Fat Freddy
Stender
Dave the Boss
DeathCult
holydiver97595
nevermore
thejokeriv
snooloui
FlyingV
Required Fields
manny
iamrockerfun
kmorg
EvyMetal
Schbopo
Metallic Blaze
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
Shiney
Leatherface
tohostudios
Sutekh
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Last seen movies - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:31 am

No kidding.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am

Last seen movies - Page 21 78889
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:52 am

Another "Walking With Dinosaurs" spinoff called "Prehistoric Park". Sort of a cross between Walking and Jurassic Park. The FX by these guys are simply astounding.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:56 am

Last night I watched the classic '80s comedy "Bachelor Party" -- hadn't seen that in probably 20 years, it still cracks me up. There are soooooooo many quotable lines/bits in that movie! (still my fave: "You're a pimp? You look like Gandhi!") It's a total time capsule. The clothes, the music, the neon color scheme on damn near everything -- it's like going back to high school again. And OOOOOOF, Tawny Kitaen was at her absolute hottest when she made that movie....

I have always wondered how Tom Hanks feels about his appearance in this movie, now that he's gone on to become such an acclaimed, serious, award winning actor. I would hope he's got a sense of humor about it. Hell, I like this kinda stuff better than most of what he's done since he got famous. I was a big Hanks fan back when he was doing goofball stuff like this movie, "Volunteers," and "Dragnet."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Fook off the lot of you!

Twilight is a good movie! Both of em!

Though the first one is way better than the second.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Twilight is geared for preteens, from the previews ive seen, I could be wrong I dunno but I have no desire to read the books or see the movies. Though If you want a good movie with Vamps and Werewolves I HIGHLY recommend the Underworld Movies

Last new to me movie I saw was "The Fourth Kind" That movie was freaky, based on a true story and some of the actual footage was used in the movie.
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:17 pm

Twilight is better than Underworld. Way better.

See, people aren't giving it a chance - because they think these movies are for kids! If they were for kids, why would they be rated PG-13? PG is the rating for kids movies.

Anyway ... miss out if you want ... *grumbles*
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:44 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Twilight is better than Underworld. Way better.

See, people aren't giving it a chance - because they think these movies are for kids! If they were for kids, why would they be rated PG-13? PG is the rating for kids movies.

Anyway ... miss out if you want ... *grumbles*

PG-13 means caution for children under 13.

You don't consider people 14-17 to be kids?

I do.

Besides all the romantic crap in these Twilight movies is soooo geared for that adolescent demographic that it's nauseating.

Pass. Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_razz

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:28 pm

Too bad most of it isn't actually 'romantic' though...just a spin on the *idea* of romance, only coming out way worse..and spliced with some wonderful love-triangle dynamics...no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:55 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Last night I watched the classic '80s comedy "Bachelor Party" -- hadn't seen that in probably 20 years, it still cracks me up. There are soooooooo many quotable lines/bits in that movie! (still my fave: "You're a pimp? You look like Gandhi!") It's a total time capsule. The clothes, the music, the neon color scheme on damn near everything -- it's like going back to high school again. And OOOOOOF, Tawny Kitaen was at her absolute hottest when she made that movie....

I have always wondered how Tom Hanks feels about his appearance in this movie, now that he's gone on to become such an acclaimed, serious, award winning actor. I would hope he's got a sense of humor about it. Hell, I like this kinda stuff better than most of what he's done since he got famous. I was a big Hanks fan back when he was doing goofball stuff like this movie, "Volunteers," and "Dragnet."

If I recall correctly, he said in an interview not long ago that there's some things in that movie he's proud of when he was asked about it. So I don't think he's ashamed of it or anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:40 am

The Plague. Decent film that is sort of like Children of the Corn, Village of the Damned and The Crazies mixed together. Not bad, but the ending is a real head scratcher. Made no sense at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:04 am

Not a movie, but just saw a documentary, The Real Face of Jesus. Really interesting.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:39 am

Just watched this one with my son. Great, great movie!

Last seen movies - Page 21 11.-Wild-Hearts-Can-t-Be-Broken_imagelarge
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:48 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:

Between this and the Twilight movies, I'm starting to think you're lying on your age here! lol! just kidding

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:33 am

kmorg wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

Between this and the Twilight movies, I'm starting to think you're lying on your age here! lol! just kidding

Last seen movies - Page 21 201269

Well, I do have a 4 year old. So I do end up watching a lot of movies that he would like too.

There are actually quite a few movies that are clean, but good. It doesn't have to cut grammy up through the tummy to be a good movie for me.

Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:15 am

Quote :
There are actually quite a few movies that are clean, but good. It doesn't have to cut grammy up through the tummy to be a good movie for me.

What movie is that from? I need to see it!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:53 am

My wife caught part of the first "Twilight" on Showtime while I was at work yesterday. She loved it, wants to see the rest now.

I know next to nothing about it so I have no opinion one way or the other...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:55 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:

Gabrielle Anwar.....Last seen movies - Page 21 Homer-drool-702026
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:14 am

Quote :
Also, if Khan is in the sequel, it's
going to suck. I am concerned about this. I want to see a real Trek
story, not a bold rehash that can't live up to the original, especially
when it would make absolutely no sense to the...yeah....the storyline
of....

I agree with this. The next Star Trek movies CAN NOT rehash any old stuff.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:58 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Quote :

I'm sure you own it. And all 15 of it's sequels already!

Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:59 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
My wife caught part of the first "Twilight" on Showtime while I was at work yesterday. She loved it, wants to see the rest now.

I know next to nothing about it so I have no opinion one way or the other...

Tell her the second one is not nearly as good ... but still a good movie overall. They got a new director. I wish they didn't do that.

Last seen movies - Page 21 308838
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:59 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

Gabrielle Anwar.....Last seen movies - Page 21 Homer-drool-702026

I totally agree bro.

One of the hottest ... actresses ... EVER!!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:01 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Quote :

I'm sure you own it. And all 15 of it's sequels already!

Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_wink

Nope. Believe me, if I had a film with granny being slit up the gut I'd remember it.

That's about the only scene I don't have though. Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_wink

I DO have granny as a flesh eating monster though...several times over.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:03 pm

Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:04 pm

Quote :
It doesn't have to cut grammy up through the tummy to be a good movie for me.

Made me smile!

Quote :
I DO have granny as a flesh eating monster though...several times over.

Practically a staple. It's the next largest 180 after the baby-as-monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next