Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+42
the sentinel
akeldama
ZetaReticuli
SideShowDisaSter
Mglaffas81
Wargod
Lewis
exact33
James B.
DallasBlack
T-Roy
Metal Misfit
Orion Crystal Ice
jstate
TheGooch
Thrasher73
MetalH
Addy
sheets
Fat Freddy
Stender
Dave the Boss
DeathCult
holydiver97595
nevermore
thejokeriv
snooloui
FlyingV
Required Fields
manny
iamrockerfun
kmorg
EvyMetal
Schbopo
Metallic Blaze
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
Shiney
Leatherface
tohostudios
Sutekh
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Last seen movies - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Jenifer

Dario Argento's entry in the first season of Masters Of Horror. This is my favorite one from that show.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:19 pm

The Blindside:

Not bad. A nice feel-good movie. Bullock DID NOT deserve Oscar for this.

Legion:

Meh...an "okay" good -vs- evil movie.

I love 28 Day Later as well! One of my all-time favorite "Zombie" movies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Whip It. Cute movie (filmed here in Austin) starring Ellen Page as a roller derby star. Directed by Drew Barrymore. Nothing earth shattering but enjoyable.

Also earns bonus points because Juliette Lewis' character is named "Iron Maven".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:39 pm

Alice In Wonderland (3D)

Brilliant. Visually stunning......I can't think of anything negative to say about it. It was fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Tonight I watched the first of the two parts to Keep Your Head Up Kid: The Don Cherry Story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:51 pm

The Taking of Pelam 123

Pretty darn good.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:56 am

Angel & Demons
I liked it. Interesting story.

Wall-E
Cute enough. Funny how they imagined the future race as a bunch of imobile food-sacks.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:58 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Alice In Wonderland (3D)

Brilliant. Visually stunning......I can't think of anything negative to say about it. It was fantastic!

The wife & I were supposed to go the other night to see this, but my sister-in-law(aka babysitter) bagged us. We're gonna try again this week.

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:00 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
The Taking of Pelam 123

Pretty darn good.

Watch the original, it blows the remake away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:06 am

We Are Marshall - good movie, didn't quite dig as deeply as I would have liked, but nice job capturing the era. Matthew Fox (Lost) was particularly good as the assistant coach.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:37 am

Batman Begins

MY FAVORITE!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:55 pm

I Am Legend:

I had a "been there, done that" movie day. I really like this one as well as....

Star Trek:

I've been a fan since The Motion Picture, and although this is a reboot of the Original timeline, I like it. I'm cool with it and looking forward to growing old with these version like my Dad was able to do with Shatner, Kelly, Nimoy, Nichols, etc..
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:11 pm

Last seen movies - Page 20 515M28Z0K1L._SS500_
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:20 pm

I liked that Star Trek reboot a lot more than I expected to.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:21 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I liked that Star Trek reboot a lot more than I expected to.

I still need to see it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:25 pm

I'm a diehard fan of the original series (I got 'em all on DVD) so I was all prepared to hate this movie. But I thought they actually treated the original characterizations with "reverence"; if the characters in the new one didn't have names, I could've told you who they were just by the way the acted and the things they said. I really, really dug it.

Which of course means you'll hate it MB. Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_razz

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:01 pm

I'm a fan too and I am a proud Trekkie.

But it's only slightly a reboot.

Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_razz Hey, I can't spoil the film..
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:19 pm

I'm actually more of a Star Wars fan than a Star Trek fan to be honest.

Though I can appreciate old school Star Trek. Some of the 90s spin-offs nauseated me.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:

Though I can appreciate old school Star Trek. Some of the 90s spin-offs nauseated me.

See...all's right with the world.

I hate Star Wars. That's not sci fi; it's fantasy. I will agree that after The Next Generation the spinoffs started to get ridiculous though.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:44 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I'm a diehard fan of the original series (I got 'em all on DVD) so I was all prepared to hate this movie. But I thought they actually treated the original characterizations with "reverence"; if the characters in the new one didn't have names, I could've told you who they were just by the way the acted and the things they said. I really, really dug it.

I agree with this statement, I excepted to hate it but I was sucked in from the beginning and the actors managed to inhabit the original characters without coming off like an imitation or turning into a parody, at the same time putting their own spin on the roles, an excellent movie.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:46 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

See...all's right with the world.

I hate Star Wars. That's not sci fi; it's fantasy. I will agree that after The Next Generation the spinoffs started to get ridiculous though.

I agree with this.

Also, if Khan is in the sequel, it's
going to suck. I am concerned about this. I want to see a real Trek
story, not a bold rehash that can't live up to the original, especially
when it would make absolutely no sense to the...yeah....the storyline
of....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:54 pm

Star Trek is great. The villain was boring, but the movie was fun enough that it didn't really matter.

I'm a lifelong Star Trek fan, I have no issues with rebooting the film series...it was in dire need of it.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:54 pm

Tonight I watched the second part of Keep Your Head Up Kid: The Don Cherry Story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:55 am

Last seen movies - Page 20 New-moon
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:48 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Last seen movies - Page 20 New-moon

I'm sorry dude!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next