Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+42
the sentinel
akeldama
ZetaReticuli
SideShowDisaSter
Mglaffas81
Wargod
Lewis
exact33
James B.
DallasBlack
T-Roy
Metal Misfit
Orion Crystal Ice
jstate
TheGooch
Thrasher73
MetalH
Addy
sheets
Fat Freddy
Stender
Dave the Boss
DeathCult
holydiver97595
nevermore
thejokeriv
snooloui
FlyingV
Required Fields
manny
iamrockerfun
kmorg
EvyMetal
Schbopo
Metallic Blaze
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
Shiney
Leatherface
tohostudios
Sutekh
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

Last seen movies - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:47 am

Dark Harvest 2:The Maize. Terrible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:53 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
kmorg wrote:
New In Town

I don't care what anyone says. That was a good movie.

It was ok. I'm just VEEEEEERY tired of these romantic comedies, as that is pretty much everything my wife and I watch together.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:02 pm

kmorg wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
kmorg wrote:
New In Town

It was ok. I'm just VEEEEEERY tired of these romantic comedies, as that is pretty much everything my wife and I watch together.

Three words: Midnight Meat Train

Guarantee your wife won't watch that! Last seen movies - Page 16 Lol

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Marx Brothers: Monkey Business

I've also been watching the first two seasons of the hilarious Big Bang Theory. Like Newsradio and Night Court, it's one of those shows I could watch over and over again and still laugh. Since I don't watch it on TV because I'm behind on it, I am eagerly anticipating the release of season 3 (whenever that is).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:34 pm

kmorg wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
kmorg wrote:
New In Town

My wife and I watch everything together. She's also into metal - so we even watch Iron Maiden DVDs together and what not.

So to watch a good romantic comedy on occasion is nice for us.

We got the new release "Have You Heard About the Morgons?" (with Hugh Grant and Sarah Jessica Parker) for this weekend coming up.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:01 am

I watched Office Space yet again tonight. Such an awesome movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:48 am

Required Fields wrote:

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:09 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

Indeed.

X 3!!!!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:15 pm

FOUR CHRISTMASES

If your holidays are a nightmare because of multiple destinations in one day or that week....you gotta see this movie. My wife and I were dying! Before leaving the state we have done 5 Thanksgivings and Christmases in a weekend.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Coraline

Watched this with the girls. Not bad for a cartoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:34 pm

T-Roy wrote:
FOUR CHRISTMASES

If your holidays are a nightmare because of multiple destinations in one day or that week....you gotta see this movie. My wife and I were dying! Before leaving the state we have done 5 Thanksgivings and Christmases in a weekend.

Jen and I loved it too. Smile
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:56 pm

Watched 'Hostage' on tv yesterday. Thought it was great Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:39 pm

Zombieland: Enjoyed it and the preview for the new Woody movie where he plays a vigilante super hero.

Law Abiding Citizen: screwed up but very good movie

Planet 51: Cute and funny, your typical CGI animated movie.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Zombieland had such potential and I found the first half really fun. Once they got to California, they dropped all the surreal placement of "the rules" in the scenery and got too bogged down in developing relationships IMO. I thought it could have been so much more...

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Quote :

I thought it was pretty good myself. But again - I enjoy watching cartoon movies sometimes. Even before I had a kid I watched those movies with my wife.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Quote :

I thought it was pretty good myself. But again - I enjoy watching cartoon movies sometimes. Even before I had a kid I watched those movies with my wife.

I watch almost every single one of these that come out, those that are geared toward the entire family and not dumbed down for the kiddies. The key is for them to write clean comedy for adults and children will also enjoy them. That was the power of Looney Tunes and The Muppet Show, they were written with adults in mind but young ones picked them up.

I really want to see How To Tame Your Dragon next. Also looking forward to the final Shrek movie and the Hoodwinked sequal.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Quote :
That was the power of Looney Tunes

Bingo! You aren't kidding. When I watch the remastered versions of the Looney Tunes cartoons I realize there is so much that flew past me as a kid; so many cultural references from the time.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:25 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
Quote :

I watch almost every single one of these that come out, those that are geared toward the entire family and not dumbed down for the kiddies. The key is for them to write clean comedy for adults and children will also enjoy them. That was the power of Looney Tunes and The Muppet Show, they were written with adults in mind but young ones picked them up.

I really want to see How To Tame Your Dragon next. Also looking forward to the final Shrek movie and the Hoodwinked sequal.

Yeah, I agree. Write for adults, with kids in mind.

I watch almost all these movies too.

My faves are Bolt (you seen that one Dallas?) and Up. Planet 51 is great too.

Oh - and I agree. I really look forward to "How to Tame Your Dragon". My son is gonna love that one, and I am too!

Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_wink

Last edited by Metallic Blaze on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:25 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Quote :
That was the power of Looney Tunes

Bingo! You aren't kidding. When I watch the remastered versions of the Looney Tunes cartoons I realize there is so much that flew past me as a kid; so many cultural references from the time.

Looney Tunes is great! I love watching that when I have the chance!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:28 am

Quote :
Zombieland had such potential and I found the first half really fun. Once they got to California, they dropped all the surreal placement of "the rules" in the scenery and got too bogged down in developing relationships IMO. I thought it could have been so much more...

Yeah, I agree totally. It should have been all about the rules the whole movie. Don't interject a stupid love story in a Zombie movie. I can't remember what I thought at the time, but the more I think about it I agree with your assessment.

Zombie Survivor
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:07 am

28 Days Later
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:40 pm

And I do NOT recommend this one.

Too stale. Had potential though.

Last seen movies - Page 16 117842
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Re-watching a sci-fi classic:

Last seen movies - Page 16 61cJEnF5ttL._SL500_AA300_

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:37 pm

The Final Cut makes that an entirely different movie.

I prefer the first version myself. How about you?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:42 pm

I'll have to get back to ya.

I've only ever seen the original version.

I only realized last week that I didn't have Blade Runner on DVD, only on VHS.

But knowing how you and I disagree on movies I'd be willing to bet I like this version better. Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_smile

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next