Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Release Tuesday

Go down 
+13
Fat Freddy
jstate
Troublezone
Shiney
MetalGuy71
manny
SAHB Healer
7thSaviour
tohostudios
Metallic Blaze
the sentinel
A Handful of Wayne
Eyesore
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

New Release Tuesday - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Release Tuesday   New Release Tuesday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:38 pm

I want the Iron Man 2 Sndtrk
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: New Release Tuesday   New Release Tuesday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:26 am

Addy wrote:
I want the Iron Man 2 Sndtrk

What's on it?
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: New Release Tuesday   New Release Tuesday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:31 am

It's all AC/DC
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: New Release Tuesday   New Release Tuesday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:32 am

Oh okay lol. Pass. Not an AC/DC fan.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: New Release Tuesday   New Release Tuesday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:37 am

Its more like a collection but they played one song in the store yesterday called War Machine and i was liking it (turns out i have the album its on lol)

I even looked for Dionysus at Hastings and couldn't find them, but did see a few albums by the Decemberists but couldnt remember the one that was sampled here
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Release Tuesday   New Release Tuesday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:56 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Oh okay lol. Pass. Not an AC/DC fan.

It's very similar to the Who Made Who soundtrack they they put out for that Emilio Estevez movie. Iron Man 2 is all AC/DC tunes from various albums, both the Bon & Brian years represented. I don't think there is anything exclusive to it, but I could be mistaken. There is one track from that box set on there, so I guess that's about as exclusive as it gets.

Pretty risky for the record company if you think about it. Only 1 band (and an old one at that) on the entire soundtrack album with no exclusive tunes.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: New Release Tuesday   New Release Tuesday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:52 pm

Hmm...been forgetting to do this. Here's tomorrow's lists.

From Newbury Comics:

ADAMS, SAM-Boston's Boy-$7.99
ADMIRAL RADLEY-I Heart California-$7.99
BONHAM, TRACY-Masts Of Manhatta-$6.99
CAPONE-N-NOREAGA-War Report 2-$9.99
CARAVAN PALACE-Caravan Palace-$11.88
CARISSA'S WIERD-They'll Only Miss You When You Leave: 1996-2003-$11.88
CROWDED HOUSE-Intriguer-$9.99
CROWDED HOUSE-Intriguer (CD/DVD)-$13.88
DANGER MOUSE/SPARKLEHORSE-Dark Night Of The Soul-$9.99
DEAN & BRITTA-13 Most Beautiful Songs For Andy Warhol (Limited Edition/2-CD)-$16.99
DEVOTIONALS-Devotionals-$10.88
DOUGLAS, JERRY-Southern Filibuster-$9.99
GREAT BIG SEA-Safe Upon The Shore-$11.88
HEART-WTF (+4)-$6.99
HELLYEAH -Stampede (Deluxe Limited Edition)-$14.99
HELLYEAH-Stampede-$9.99
IN THIS MOMENT-Star-Crossed Wasteland-$9.99
INNOCENCE MISSION-My Room In The Trees-$11.88
\"thebandthatshallneverbementionedagain\"-\"thebandthatshallneverbementionedagain\" III: Remember Who You Are-$12.88
\"thebandthatshallneverbementionedagain\"-\"thebandthatshallneverbementionedagain\" III: Remember Who You Are (CD/DVD)-$16.99
M.I.A.-/\/\ /\ Y /\ (Deluxe Edition)-$15.99
M.I.A.-/\/\ /\ Y /\-$7.99
MAD SIN-Burn And Rise-$9.99
MAINE-Black & White-$9.99
MORCHEEBA-Blood Like Lemonade-$8.99
NEW POLITICS-New Politics-$8.99
NORMA JEAN-Meridional-$8.99
READY SET-I'm Alive, I'm Dreaming-$8.99
REM-Fables Of The Recons (Deluxe Edition)-$21.99
SCHOOL OF SEVEN BELL-Disconnect From Desire-$8.99
SOILWORK-Panic Broadcast (Deluxe Edition)-$11.88
SOILWORK -Panic Broadcast-$9.99
SONS OF LIBERTY-Brush-Fires Of The Mind-$11.88
STING-Symphonicities-$11.88
STRATOVARIUS-Infinite-$9.99
STRATOVARIUS-Polaris Live-$14.99
SUN KIL MOON-Admiral Fell Promises-$9.99
VARIOUS ARTISTS-DUCK DOWN MUSIC-15 Years Of Duck Down-$11.88
VARIOUS ARTISTS-TRIBUTE TO BOB MARLEY-A Reggae Legend-$8.99
WALL, PAUL- Heart Of A Champion-$11.88
ZOROASTER-Matador-$11.88

From ThePRP.com:

Adai – Felo De Se (Cavity)
Angel Eyes – Midwestern (The Mylene Sheath)
Gifts From Enola – Gifts From Enola (The Mylene Sheath)
HELLYEAH – Stampede (Epic)
In This Moment – A Star Crossed Wasteland (Century Media)
Isis/Melvins – Split (12″) (Hydra Head)
\"thebandthatshallneverbementionedagain\" – \"thebandthatshallneverbementionedagain\" III – Remember Who You Are (Roadrunner)
Kruger – For Death, Glory And The End Of The World (Listenable)
Norma Jean – Meridional (Razor & Tie)
Soilwork – The Panic Broadcast (Nuclear Blast)
Sybreed – The Pulse Of Awakening (Listenable)
Torche/Boris – Chapter Ahead Being Fake (Hydra Head)
Zoroaster – Matador (E1 Music)

Some good stuff tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: New Release Tuesday   New Release Tuesday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:39 pm

The only one that interests me on that list is the new In This Moment. I'll need to sample it first to make sure she's not back to cookie monster vocals though.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: New Release Tuesday   New Release Tuesday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:02 pm

tohostudios wrote:
The only one that interests me on that list is the new In This Moment. I'll need to sample it first to make sure she's not back to cookie monster vocals though.
I'm actually surprised you like them.

I'm looking forward to buying the Heart EP, Soilwork, R.E.M., and Sons of Liberty. I shall "acquire" the Stratovarius, Hellyeah, and In This Moment albums. Those bands are all on my "To Sell" list.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: New Release Tuesday   New Release Tuesday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Eyesore wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I'm looking forward to buying the Heart EP, Soilwork, R.E.M., and Sons of Liberty. I shall "acquire" the Stratovarius, Hellyeah, and In This Moment albums. Those bands are all on my "To Sell" list.

If you "acquire" that new In This Moment album, please shoot me a PM.

I really like "The Dream" but their earlier stuff contains too much growling for me.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: New Release Tuesday   New Release Tuesday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:32 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

If you "acquire" that new In This Moment album, please shoot me a PM.

I really like "The Dream" but their earlier stuff contains too much growling for me.
I know the single has more screaming than the style on The Dream. I do like the band, though. Not sure when I'll "acquire" it, though.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: New Release Tuesday   New Release Tuesday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Looking forward to getting Sons of Liberty.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: New Release Tuesday   New Release Tuesday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Joe wrote:
Me, too. I actually paid for that download when it was first announced. It wasn't supposed to be available then but the link worked. Too bad, Jon! Haha. But yeah, looking forward to a real CD. Of course, had I know this would come out on CD I would have downloaded the free version.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: New Release Tuesday   New Release Tuesday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Joe wrote:
Me, too. I actually paid for that download when it was first announced. It wasn't supposed to be available then but the link worked. Too bad, Jon! Haha. But yeah, looking forward to a real CD. Of course, had I know this would come out on CD I would have downloaded the free version.

I'm glad I lagged on paying for the download. I would have been bothered had I done so when they announced the CD release. See, sometimes procrastination pays off!

New Release Tuesday - Page 5 Procrastination01cc72
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Release Tuesday   New Release Tuesday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:01 pm

I was too late for the download so i'm glad the SOL will be out.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: New Release Tuesday   New Release Tuesday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:10 pm

I got the download too and ended up screwing it up and eyesore had to send it to me lol. Maybe that download wasn't mixed properly because it sounded like it was missing something. I wonder what the cd version sounds like. If I knew this was coming out I would have looked at the store I was in today since he would have had it. oh well...

PostSubject: Re: New Release Tuesday   New Release Tuesday - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Release Tuesday
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: