Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COMP SWAP 7

Go down 
+17
jstate
mr.electric39
SAHB Healer
thejokeriv
ghost
rattpoison
powermacho
DeathCult
bgast1
Required Fields
DallasBlack
Shiney
Olafsto
manny
A Handful of Wayne
kmorg
Stender
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:21 pm

sam wrote:
Stender wrote:
sam wrote:
Awesome, so how many cd's should I send?

How ever many you desire brother...but I suggest not sending a mega amount of CDs just for courtesy to the other guy so they are not stuck with reviewing like 10 + comps...*cough* PRD *cough*. Razz Razz

Cool, I'll just see what mr. electric wants to do. I've never done anything like this before I'm really excited.
I haven't done this before too, so I don't even know what to send. But I'll send an special treat to Locky
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:26 pm

Rock on Ghost!!!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:28 pm

ghost wrote:
I would like to join as well. I participated already in 2 earlier Comp Swaps and it was fun.

I like the idea from rattpoisen to do a digital comp swap.

I am all for that - send me a PM and we can figure it out! It will be easier for me to move the songs to a GHOST playlist on my ipod
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:20 pm

sam wrote:
Stender wrote:
sam wrote:

How ever many you desire brother...but I suggest not sending a mega amount of CDs just for courtesy to the other guy so they are not stuck with reviewing like 10 + comps...*cough* PRD *cough*. Razz Razz

Cool, I'll just see what mr. electric wants to do. I've never done anything like this before I'm really excited.

sam you're a big Amy Grant and Miley Cirus fan right????

just kidding
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:22 pm

tohostudios wrote:
SAHB is going to get a massive dose of sleaze!!! I'll throw some retro stuff on too just to keep him interested.

I went out and got a shot of pennicillin, so I am well prepared for a dose of sleaze.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:24 pm

SAHB Healer wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
SAHB is going to get a massive dose of sleaze!!! I'll throw some retro stuff on too just to keep him interested.

I went out and got a shot of pennicillin, so I am well prepared for a dose of sleaze.

lol!

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:15 pm

Stender wrote:
sam wrote:

Just for the im making 11 Laughing

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:52 pm

mr.electric39 wrote:
sam wrote:
Stender wrote:
sam wrote:

sam you're a big Amy Grant and Miley Cirus fan right????

About as much a fan as you are of Brittany Spears.

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 am

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
bgast1 wrote:
Hey Uncle Saxon, if I don't get paired up with you I will send you the disc that I am planning, the same one I promised way back the first time we did this. Unless, of course you aren't into some Pink Floyd, and few other tunes which might fit with the one I am thinking of. And of course, no comp of mine is complete without some version of Smoke on the Water.

Are you saying that when I first started this thing - what, about 7-8 years ago - you made a comp for me? haha - that is hilarious! And I love the Floyd. Post-Barrett especially. All though there are some cool gems from those early years. I saw some film clip years ago where the guys came out on stage with hammers, nails, saws, lumber, etc - started sawing, hammering, drilling, whatever. They made a whole song out of these sounds that was really funky [for PF]. At the end of the song they had made chairs and a small table. They then sat down down on the chairs, pulled out the acoustic guitars and jammed. It was fairly freaky.

Yup, I only did it the one time and I was just as hesitant as I am now, but you paired yourself up with me just so I would do it. I just never sent you this one comp that I am working on now. I think you will like it.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:00 am

Should I do this or not?

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:26 am

So Stender is paired with Wayne AND myself? How is THAT fair?! Razz He just wants me for the thrash..... Sad

lol! Do you mind if I upload the ones for you to megaupload or rapidshare? It will be MUCH easier for me that way. Let me know how ya want to proceed and I'll get started (though I've already got some tracks picked out).

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:56 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Stender wrote:
sam wrote:

Just for the im making 11 Laughing

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:01 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
So Stender is paired with Wayne AND myself? How is THAT fair?! Razz He just wants me for the thrash..... Sad

lol! Do you mind if I upload the ones for you to megaupload or rapidshare? It will be MUCH easier for me that way. Let me know how ya want to proceed and I'll get started (though I've already got some tracks picked out).

Well...I was gonna pair ya up with Brian, but he didnt want to do it....something about not having enough time for barnyard animal activities or something. Anyways, I put all your guys names in a hat.... it was Just the luck of the draw but I'm not complainging!...haha.

I'm more worried about how I'm gonna make a comp of stuff you havent heard already. Very Happy

Yeah you can totally go with megaupload or rapidshare...you to Wayne if you want. I dont mind. I will probably do it that way as well.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:22 am

Wargod48 wrote:
Should I do this or not?

Wargod50

If you want to bro. Its up to you, I can always make another comp!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:52 pm

I'll pass this round next one I'm in!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:06 pm

SAHB Healer wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Somebody put Penicillin Penny on his comp lol!

Penicillin Penny is the queen of the Sunset Strip
If she ever give you any, you better see a doctor real quick.

That might not be the exact words, but it's pretty close.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:51 am

thejokeriv wrote:
ghost wrote:
I would like to join as well. I participated already in 2 earlier Comp Swaps and it was fun.

I like the idea from rattpoisen to do a digital comp swap.

I am all for that - send me a PM and we can figure it out! It will be easier for me to move the songs to a GHOST playlist on my ipod

You have mail, thejokeriv
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:32 am

I am starting a topic in the "Hurting Words" section for the reviews for this round of Comp Swap. Please post all reviews there. I will be moving this thread to the R.I.P. section tomorrow.

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:20 am

I made jstate a 2cd collection of Neds Atomic Dustbin rarities.....
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:22 pm

I hope you're being serious - I love Neds. God Fodder is one of my top ten favorite albums of any genre. Ironically the third disc I made for you includes a lot of stuff from my college radio show days. Didn't think to include any Neds surprisingly. Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COMP SWAP 7
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4