Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COMP SWAP 7

Go down 
+17
jstate
mr.electric39
SAHB Healer
thejokeriv
ghost
rattpoison
powermacho
DeathCult
bgast1
Required Fields
DallasBlack
Shiney
Olafsto
manny
A Handful of Wayne
kmorg
Stender
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:18 am

I can go both ways too. No problem.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:20 pm

It seems like things are coolin down, but I will run this until wednesday just to make sure no one misses out before I pair people up.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:21 am

bump.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:04 pm

cool stender. I just hope I don't received some black or death metal grim reaper
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:53 pm

Stender wrote:
It seems like things are coolin down, but I will run this until wednesday just to make sure no one misses out before I pair people up.

Just make sure I'm not paired w/ PRD because we've sent each other enough comps for now Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:00 pm

powermacho wrote:
cool stender. I just hope I don't received some black or death metal grim reaper

Speaking of death metal, you still need to send me those chords from the grave files. Razz
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:03 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Stender wrote:

Just make sure I'm not paired w/ PRD because we've sent each other enough comps for now Very Happy .

Hahaha yea im done with you lol!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:00 pm

One time I did a swap with Uncle Saxon... Do you know how many bands from Minneapolis there are????? Have of 'em were on the 2 discs he sent me!!!

Half of 'em I never even heard of before!!! lol

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:02 am

I'll join. And I WILL find time for a more in-depth review this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:03 am

mr.electric39 wrote:
One time I did a swap with Uncle Saxon... Do you know how many bands from Minneapolis there are????? Have of 'em were on the 2 discs he sent me!!!

Half of 'em I never even heard of before!!! lol

lol!

You hooked me up with some really cool stuff too!
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:19 am

I wants to partake. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:18 pm

Hey Uncle Saxon, if I don't get paired up with you I will send you the disc that I am planning, the same one I promised way back the first time we did this. Unless, of course you aren't into some Pink Floyd, and few other tunes which might fit with the one I am thinking of. And of course, no comp of mine is complete without some version of Smoke on the Water.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:40 pm

I'm in provided you don't pair me with someone who loves extreme metal.

Me and WOOOOOOAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH vocals don't get along.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:48 am

I've said it each time we've done this: whoever I get paired with better like thrash cause you're gonna be hearing a bunch of it!

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:20 am

bgast1 wrote:
Hey Uncle Saxon, if I don't get paired up with you I will send you the disc that I am planning, the same one I promised way back the first time we did this. Unless, of course you aren't into some Pink Floyd, and few other tunes which might fit with the one I am thinking of. And of course, no comp of mine is complete without some version of Smoke on the Water.

Are you saying that when I first started this thing - what, about 7-8 years ago - you made a comp for me? haha - that is hilarious! And I love the Floyd. Post-Barrett especially. All though there are some cool gems from those early years. I saw some film clip years ago where the guys came out on stage with hammers, nails, saws, lumber, etc - started sawing, hammering, drilling, whatever. They made a whole song out of these sounds that was really funky [for PF]. At the end of the song they had made chairs and a small table. They then sat down down on the chairs, pulled out the acoustic guitars and jammed. It was fairly freaky.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Okay, heres the matchings....I was planning on handpicking who was going to be paired with who, but I decided to leave it to lady luck instead. The numbers are off so I will be making comps for two people.

Shiney-Kmorg
bgast1-dallasblack
Olafsto-required fields
Jstate-uncle saxon
Detuned-Rattpoison
Locky-powermacho
sam-mr. electric39
ghost-jokeriv
Tohostudios-SAHB healer
manny-deathcult
phoenix reign-stender
sideshow disaster-stender

...methinks I couldnt have chosen better!..haha. Of course if something dosnt jive I can make adjustments if they are needed. I hope I am doing alright dudes....just say so if something needs to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:41 pm

SAHB is going to get a massive dose of sleaze!!! I'll throw some retro stuff on too just to keep him interested.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:43 pm

Cool I start making deathcult's CD tonight, now I have to figure out what to throw on it.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:48 pm

How did I know I would be pared with Stender of all people sick lol j/k You better prepare yourself foo!

The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:38 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
How did I know I would be pared with Stender of all people sick lol j/k You better prepare yourself foo!

Lady luck must have shined upon you bro!!..haha....*sigh* now time to prepare for a powerery flowery metal attack....dont know if I will survive. Razz
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:47 pm

hahahaha nah I'll try not to flood you with all power metal. I have a decent range of shtuff.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Yeah, that's what I try to do with these things too.

I said I was going to bombard SAHB with sleaze but I won't. It'll be all over the genre map.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:53 pm

Awesome, so how many cd's should I send?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:56 pm

sam wrote:

How ever many you desire brother...but I suggest not sending a mega amount of CDs just for courtesy to the other guy so they are not stuck with reviewing like 10 + comps...*cough* PRD *cough*. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:10 pm

Stender wrote:
sam wrote:

How ever many you desire brother...but I suggest not sending a mega amount of CDs just for courtesy to the other guy so they are not stuck with reviewing like 10 + comps...*cough* PRD *cough*. Razz Razz

Cool, I'll just see what mr. electric wants to do. I've never done anything like this before I'm really excited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COMP SWAP 7
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next