Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COMP SWAP 7

Go down 
+17
jstate
mr.electric39
SAHB Healer
thejokeriv
ghost
rattpoison
powermacho
DeathCult
bgast1
Required Fields
DallasBlack
Shiney
Olafsto
manny
A Handful of Wayne
kmorg
Stender
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:53 am

Screw it, dude I changed my mind throw me in the mix as well.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:43 am

detuned wrote:
Shiney wrote:
I'm in as long as I'm not paired with DETUNED....He hates Hair metal!!

Laughing very hard

I like a few bands, KIX is probably my favorite (saw them countless times), if you classify Dokken as hair metal then I like them as well. But you're not going to find any Poison, Warrant, Ratt, Britney Fox, Faster Pu$$ycat, Bang Tango, Slaughter, Winger or especially Mr. f'n Big in my collection either.

lol!

Just found out, since Whitesnake had to cancel the rest of the Priest shows, Kix has been added to the Saturday show at Merryweather!!!!! Never seen Kix, so hopefully they will be good!!!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:36 am

rattpoison wrote:
Here's a novel idea, how about digital comp swap. Where we make comps to download from a file sharing service like rapidshare or mediafire, cuts down the waiting/mailing time (did some even get there's last time?) and can be done numerous times easily. Those who can't break from the sick pavlovian response they get from physical mail can do it the old fashion way..........anyway that's my petty way of trying to get in!

I was actually thinking about that the other day....however everyone wants to do it I guess...we could take a vote I suppose. I know alot of us get hard-on's when we see little paks in the mail though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:20 pm

I`m not able to make a digital comp swap (to computer retarded old and lazy), so i have to be paired with another CD maker Smile .
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Olafsto wrote:
I`m not able to make a digital comp swap (to computer retarded old and lazy), so i have to be paired with another CD maker Smile .

What Olaf said....

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:02 pm

I'd prefer to do the digital comp swap, saving postage costs is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:36 pm

Ok, I'll give it another shot. Even if I went digital though I'd have use a little flash drive or card and mail it anyway, so I'll stick with the CD group again for now.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:37 pm

Shiney wrote:
Olafsto wrote:

What Olaf said....

Me too, I'm not skilled enough to do it the digital way.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:39 pm

What a sad bunch of computards we are...... headbanger

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:46 pm

Shiney wrote:
What a sad bunch of computards we are...... headbanger

I'm as proud of that fact as I am that I don't have a cell phone Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Yep I would have to send an actual CD, maybe Rattpoison and detuned should be paired up and they can send files, while the rest of us who are still in stone age just mail out CD's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:59 pm

If there's room for one more then I'll join in too, if the list is full then i'll go in next time.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Shiney wrote:
Olafsto wrote:

What Olaf said....

Just put us computards together, i have lots of sleaze, hair and weird countryfolkpunkflavoured goodies just waiting for you Shiney Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:35 pm

Locky wrote:
If there's room for one more then I'll join in too, if the list is full then i'll go in next time.

Nope feel free to join us Kieran....dude, I am mega sorry about how long its taking me to pay you bro...hopefully you still have all those discs. My computer got a virus so I had to cancel my credit card as a safety precaution so I hopefully I can use my moms paypal...but she gets all vampy when I ask about that sort of stuff but I will make it happen.

Since the majority of you guys prefer sending actual discs we'll do it that way and I'll pair up Detuned and Rattpoison for their space age comp swappin conveinance...if you guys dont mind that of course.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Olafsto wrote:
Shiney wrote:
Olafsto wrote:

What Olaf said....

Just put us computards together, i have lots of sleaze, hair and weird countryfolkpunkflavoured goodies just waiting for you Shiney Smile

yeah, but half that stuff is probably stuff I turned you onto last time we swapped.... Laughing

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Im all for the digital thing too but I can do either way I have no problem for I am a computard. Laughing

Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:01 pm

PRD is sain' he can go both ways.... Smile

Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:39 pm

Shiney wrote:

uh oh! insane whip
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:24 pm

Shiney wrote:
Olafsto wrote:

What Olaf said....

+4

I haven't done one in a while (i did comp 3 & 4)...

Would like to do it again....

COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 438278
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:16 pm

Stender wrote:

Since the majority of you guys prefer sending actual discs we'll do it that way and I'll pair up Detuned and Rattpoison for their space age comp swappin conveinance...if you guys dont mind that of course.

Sounds great to me!!!
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:06 pm

I'd like in if the numbers fit. I've only used the file-sharing thing to upload one time but I'm game to give it a shot provided whoever I'm paired with will understand if I fail at it - then need to send actual discs. Either way is cool with me.

I also like to send bonus discs, since I have a thing about mailing just one disc and making the extra ones helps me cull what I want on the official comp (I also have a large spindle of discs that I'm always trying to use up somehow). I don't expect such things in return - one disc is perfectly fine. Just putting this out there up front.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:20 pm

Shiney wrote:

hahaha I knew that was coming out wrong.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:42 am

I'd prefer to swap comps digitally this time myself. Would be A LOT easier for me.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:24 am

detuned wrote:
Stender wrote:

Sounds great to me!!!

Bang a gong, get it on!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:53 am

I'm up for a digital switch! It will make it easier to throw on my ipod Smile BUT if the number aren't there, I can do it the old fashioned way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP 7   COMP SWAP 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COMP SWAP 7
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next