Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland

Go down 
+24
7thSaviour
metalheaded
the sentinel
Al.
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
Shiney
MetalFRO
Stender
Wargod
manny
Chairman_Smith
Getizzyback
akeldama
mez
Metal Misfit
Addy
Cliffy
mc666
Schbopo
powermacho
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
sam
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:14 pm

I've heard the whole thing...holy crap! New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_eek This thing is horrible!! Her husband sings on it as much as she does...which makes me think that this album is the RUMBLE CULTURE band album (the band she and her husband had together in the late 90s) that I don't think ever came out...

Either way...what a piece of crap.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:22 am

Quote :
Press release:
Heavy metal's High Mistress, Lita Ford, is back and with a vengeance. After a fifteen-year hiatus, Lita is announcing her return with a loud and lustful new album, Wicked Wonderland, due October 6th
via JLRG Entertainment. Although the album is her first full-length offering since 1995's Black, Lita wastes no time in reminding us why her trademark riffage and seductive snarl has forever cemented her legacy in the hard rock cannon. According to Lita, Wicked Wonderland is “heavier than ever, nastier than ever, more sexual than ever.”

The twelve-song disc, co-written and produced by husband Jim Gillette – whose own musical history is highlighted by his work with acclaimed metallurgists Nitro – is a hard and heavy affirmation of Lita's
sensuality and smarts that have carried her through three decades of action. The album's lead-off track and first single, "Crave," is a sexually-charged, bump-and-grind rocker that has been welcomed by metal fans and press alike.

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Litafo10

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:06 am

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 457229
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:36 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 457229

That bad huh? New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Lol

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:00 pm

Sucks...pitiful effort.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:03 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Sucks...pitiful effort.
Are you gonna post a review at Teethofthedivine?

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:22 pm

No...I'm out of the review game...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:34 pm

From the sound of it, this gets the two-word review Spinal Tap's "Shark Sandwich" got. Do the same thing; replace the first word.

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:37 pm

Pretty much...
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:06 pm

I heard two songs and based on that alone (which I know it is unfair) on those songs alone this album SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:19 pm

I have not heard this album and have no desire to. Never been much of a Lita fan to begin with. But I do enjoy reading the comments made about it and the overall negative reviews Wicked Wonderland is getting. Which made this positive one stand out even more as either a super-duper fan-boy or someone that got paid to make such glowing remarks...This is from Roughedge.com

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 ReratingsawNew Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 ReratingsawNew Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 ReratingsawNew Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Reratingsaw
The legendary Lita Ford is back with a new sound and a new attitude. Her new release is called "Wicked Wonderland." When you first listen to the tracks you can literally feel the sensuality of the music and her strong musical content combine to make a truly memorable musical experience.
Her new attitude reminds me a bit of Kid Rock and she has a male backup singer with a John Mayer/Stevie Ray Vaughn sound that makes it that much better. Many years ago, Rough Edge Editor R. Scott Bolton and I saw Lita in Ventura and she looked great then. I saw her on a talk show a few days ago and she looks even better now.
Each song is sung from the heart (and from any other body part she might think of) and she does show her sexuality strongly throughout this release ... and that is not a bad thing as far as I am concerned. This just may make my top 10 for this year.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:26 pm

Hahahaha! Talk about blatant a$$ kissing. I bet someone in her family wrote that review.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:34 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I have not heard this album and have no desire to. Never been much of a Lita fan to begin with. But I do enjoy reading the comments made about it and the overall negative reviews Wicked Wonderland is getting. Which made this positive one stand out even more as either a super-duper fan-boy or someone that got paid to make such glowing remarks...This is from Roughedge.com

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 ReratingsawNew Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 ReratingsawNew Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 ReratingsawNew Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Reratingsaw
The legendary Lita Ford is back with a new sound and a new attitude. Her new release is called "Wicked Wonderland." When you first listen to the tracks you can literally feel the sensuality of the music and her strong musical content combine to make a truly memorable musical experience.
Her new attitude reminds me a bit of Kid Rock and she has a male backup singer with a John Mayer/Stevie Ray Vaughn sound that makes it that much better. Many years ago, Rough Edge Editor R. Scott Bolton and I saw Lita in Ventura and she looked great then. I saw her on a talk show a few days ago and she looks even better now.
Each song is sung from the heart (and from any other body part she might think of) and she does show her sexuality strongly throughout this release ... and that is not a bad thing as far as I am concerned. This just may make my top 10 for this year.

Based on this review I would say that Lita Ford and Ron Keel must have the same publicist.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:33 pm

Top 10 for the year? I would hate to hear the other 9!!! I could have recorded a better album singing in the shower...

sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:49 pm

exact33 wrote:
Top 10 for the year? I would hate to hear the other 9!!! I could have recorded a better album singing in the shower...

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:16 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Quote :
Press release:
Heavy metal's High Mistress, Lita Ford, is back and with a vengeance. After a fifteen-year hiatus, Lita is announcing her return with a loud and lustful new album, Wicked Wonderland, due October 6th
via JLRG Entertainment. Although the album is her first full-length offering since 1995's Black, Lita wastes no time in reminding us why her trademark riffage and seductive snarl has forever cemented her legacy in the hard rock cannon. According to Lita, Wicked Wonderland is “heavier than ever, nastier than ever, more sexual than ever.”

The twelve-song disc, co-written and produced by husband Jim Gillette – whose own musical history is highlighted by his work with acclaimed metallurgists Nitro – is a hard and heavy affirmation of Lita's
sensuality and smarts that have carried her through three decades of action. The album's lead-off track and first single, "Crave," is a sexually-charged, bump-and-grind rocker that has been welcomed by metal fans and press alike.

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Litafo10

She looks really bad in that pic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:41 am

Quote :
Crave," is a sexually-charged, bump-and-grind rocker

By a 51 year old woman...eewwww...

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 6370006_std
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:51 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Quote :

Laughing very hard But Garth digs the older women. Remember Kim Basinger hitting on him in the laundromat in "Wayne's World 2?"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:41 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Quote :

Laughing very hard But Garth digs the older women. Remember Kim Basinger hitting on him in the laundromat in "Wayne's World 2?"

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Michael_Richards

Not that old...
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:43 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Quote :

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 201269 But Garth digs the older women. Remember Kim Basinger hitting on him in the laundromat in "Wayne's World 2?"

Yep - there is a new Directv commercial using that scene!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:49 pm

Yea. And they really did some "hollywood magic" on Kim's face. She's as smooth as a baby's butt for a woman in her 50's. New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_smile

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:00 pm

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 480px-Terri_Nunn_1

HERE'S a woman of the 80s who is aging VERY well... Terri Nunn of Berlin... almost the same age as Lita but holding together far better I'd say.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:02 pm

Terri Nunn is like insta-boner for me. She is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:04 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Terri Nunn is like insta-boner for me. She is beautiful!

She looks kinda like Jenna Elfman's older, hotter sister.

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:26 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 480px-Terri_Nunn_1

HERE'S a woman of the 80s who is aging VERY well... Terri Nunn of Berlin... almost the same age as Lita but holding together far better I'd say.

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 209773 New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 209773 New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 209773 New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 209773 New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 209773 New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 209773 New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 209773 New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 209773 New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 209773
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next